Somalia officially makes ties with “secessionist” state in Yemen

what I don't understand about Somaliland is how long are they going to wait for fruitless independence when most people know it will never happen because it would send a chain reaction around Africa you want to know how Eretria got there independence they fought for it and got it what i would describe right now is government in Somaliland that is not honest to the public what makes me sad is i have family in south and north and we get along fine it politician who use this as way for people to have division amongst each other we need reality Somaliland will never get independence because it lacks legitmentcy it also lacks support from fgs because of how it conducts itself look if you want to keep going on like this for next thirty years so be it but remember we will never let go of our people because all Somalilanders are my brothers and my sisters and i want let a politicans use it to divide us.

I know that is the modus operandi of people in Somalia but not everything should be resolved with violence and take over etc., but that is the curse of Somalia, (problem solving = violence)

Most breakaway regions become a country after they fought their independence through war, such as in South Sudan and Eritrea, you need to invade south Somalia to get your independence, you cannot get it diplomatically from other nations, they don’t take you seriously

Reborn
what I don't understand about Somaliland is how long are they going to wait for fruitless independence when most people know it will never happen because it would send a chain reaction around Africa you want to know how Eretria got there independence they fought for it and got it what i would describe right now is government in Somaliland that is not honest to the public what makes me sad is i have family in south and north and we get along fine it politician who use this as way for people to have division amongst each other we need reality Somaliland will never get independence because it lacks legitmentcy it also lacks support from fgs because of how it conducts itself look if you want to keep going on like this for next thirty years so be it but remember we will never let go of our people because all Somalilanders are my brothers and my sisters and i want let a politicans use it to divide us.

Tell me how Somalia was formed :bell:

Tell me how Somalia was formed :bell:
Because British somaliland willingly joined with Italian somaliland and diplomatically fought for Italian somaliland independence, but they should have invaded south Somalia when they had the chance to get their independence, i blame somaliland politicians when they had so many evidence of breakaway regions getting their own country, you laugh but I’m right a country is formed when the main host is forced to accept independence by violent means

Reborn