Somalia officially makes ties with “secessionist” state in Yemen

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Say what you gotta say sxb there’s nothing I don’t already know about Sool that’s my dhul after all :samwelcome:
hey if you say so I guess I have nothing to say :lolbron:

When urself adeero is the head of the army you get to hear more stuff than usual . Just saying…:mjohreally:

When urself adeero is the head of the army you get to hear more stuff than usual . Just saying…:mjohreally:
Yeah aight bro if you really had dirt on us you would’ve dropped a thread ages ago knowing that shit would go triple platinum in a day I’m calling your bluff :childplease: :drakekidding:

Som

VIP
Wallahi Somalia is more willing to recognize and prop-up the former People's Democratic Republic of Yemen than recognize their fellow somalis in the former State Of Somaliland and work with us. :snoop:
Why should Somalia recognize you when your country has been hostile towards us for 30 years. Our politicians can't even go to SL and our citizens are routinely harassed by Somaliland authorities. If Somaliland is hostile to us I don't understand why Somalia should do you a favour by recognizing you, how are we supposed to work together as fellow somalis when you guys hate us and consider us all faqash?

Why should Somalia recognize you when your country has been hostile towards us for 30 years. Our politicians can't even go to SL and our citizens are routinely harassed by Somaliland authorities. If Somaliland is hostile to us I don't understand why Somalia should do you a favour by recognizing you, how are we supposed to work together as fellow somalis when you guys hate us and consider us all faqash?

I don't think this hostility would have been there in the first place if Somalia had approached it in a different way.

Most landers don't care about Somalia they don't wish evil on them or anything else. Somalia can become the number one best friend of Somaliland if they initiate an honest round of talks on the future of our relationship as agreed in the London Conference back in 2012.

But you guys are not daacad about anything at all. You have tried the 4,5 system and it's not working at all, maybe you should try something else..

reer

VIP
I don't think this hostility would have been there in the first place if Somalia had approached it in a different way.

Most landers don't care about Somalia they don't wish evil on them or anything else. Somalia can become the number one best friend of Somaliland if they initiate an honest round of talks on the future of our relationship as agreed in the London Conference back in 2012.

But you guys are not daacad about anything at all. You have tried the 4,5 system and it's not working at all, maybe you should try something else..

bjj neef either militarily topple the fgs or stfu. beesha caalamka are not giving somali khatheads a 3rd country unless you dumbasses force them to. heres a secret bending over for ayeeyo elisabeth will not help. focking hell. i never knew jeegaanstani kids were this nacas.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
bjj neef either militarily topple the fgs or stfu. beesha caalamka are not giving somali khatheads a 3rd country unless you dumbasses force them to. heres a secret bending over for ayeeyo elisabeth will not help. focking hell. i never knew jeegaanstani kids were this nacas.
Your one toilet gedo region is getting bombed by Kenyans currently and occupied by Ethiopians. I wouldn’t even talk If I was you :tacky:. Don’t worry about us and get ur priorities in order

Bro Accept Somaliland Will Not Happened In The Feasibly Future Just Join Up And Let's Make Some Pappers
:dabcasar:

I know that is the modus operandi of people in Somalia but not everything should be resolved with violence and take over etc., but that is the curse of Somalia, (problem solving = violence)

Tf is this reverse psychology:gucciwhat: :dead:

Som

VIP
Tf is this reverse psychology:gucciwhat: :dead:
Dude you can't deny these facts.
1) Somaliland is hostile towards somalia, part of your foreign policy is about doing anything to undermine Somalia in order to gain recognition.
2) Somaliland considers Somalia to be an ENEMY. Your own politician said it multiple times. Our politicians can't even enter in your country because they are considered as hostile enemies
3) citizens of Somalia are at high risk of being harassed by SL authorities if they show any symbol representing Somalia the same applies to pro somalia individuals in Somaliland
Considering all of this why should Somalia do a favour to a country that is basically in a cold war situation with us?

Som

VIP

If somalilanders don't hate us why does your country treat us as enemies? Your own polticians said it many times saaxib. How are we going to conduct dialogue if the president of Somalia cant even come and visit the president of Somaliland in Hargeysa? How are we supposed to dialogue when our flag is banned in SL.?
I'm all for dialogue between SL and Somalia, I admit that Somalia didn't handle the issue well but Somaliland is also at fault for being so hostile with draconian laws against anything related to Somalia

If somalilanders don't hate us why does your country treat us as enemies? Your own polticians said it many times saaxib. How are we going to conduct dialogue if the president of Somalia cant even come and visit the president of Somaliland in Hargeysa? How are we supposed to dialogue when our flag is banned in SL.?
I'm all for dialogue between SL and Somalia, I admit that Somalia didn't handle the issue well but Somaliland is also at fault for being so hostile with draconian laws against anything related to Somalia

If Somalia want respect and fair treatment, then they should extend that to others, keep the agreements and communiqué they make with people.

You see the caos in Somalia, that is a reflection of the politicians and politic of Somalia.

So instead of pointing fingers, Somalia should take a hard look at it self.

Your one toilet gedo region is getting bombed by Kenyans currently and occupied by Ethiopians. I wouldn’t even talk If I was you :tacky:. Don’t worry about us and get ur priorities in order

Axmaara and Tigreey are fighting each other over who controls Gedo toilets

1628482869777-jpeg.196732

Dude you can't deny these facts.
1) Somaliland is hostile towards somalia, part of your foreign policy is about doing anything to undermine Somalia in order to gain recognition.
2) Somaliland considers Somalia to be an ENEMY. Your own politician said it multiple times. Our politicians can't even enter in your country because they are considered as hostile enemies
3) citizens of Somalia are at high risk of being harassed by SL authorities if they show any symbol representing Somalia the same applies to pro somalia individuals in Somaliland
Considering all of this why should Somalia do a favour to a country that is basically in a cold war situation with us?

TPLF and other foreign troops have been inciting hostilities that provoke terrorism. Somaliland is neutral in the ongoing hostilities between the ethnicities and clans of SomaaliaItaliana Amisomnia

You guys are raised to hate Somalia, I even saw people celebrating bombings in Xamar :comeon:

Trending

Latest posts