Somalia officially makes ties with “secessionist” state in Yemen

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
the STC is just another Ictraaf-radis entity feasting on any pathetic pic and making a whole new story about it

Wallahi Somalia is more willing to recognize and prop-up the former People's Democratic Republic of Yemen than recognize their fellow somalis in the former State Of Somaliland and work with us. :snoop:

Saxib you got to put in that work and lacaag in changing the outcome of somalias politics to JSL favour , You cant isolate yourselfs by letting Ethiopian clowns like mahad guleed represent you .

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
the STC is just another Ictraaf-radis entity feasting on any pathetic pic and making a whole new story about it
This is you right now
juelz-talking.gif

I support all secessionist, including SSC, give up the land you are occupying, hypocrites.

I support the right of eastSool and Badhan to leave but first lets see if Muqdisho can sign a reunification or recognition deal. Once thats taken care of then eastSool and/or Badhan can leave the Somali Republic or the independent Republic of Somaliland depending on if Hargeisa and Muqdisho agree to seprate or reunite

@Aden22 isnt that what you want if JSL cant reunite with the Amisom Republic. The status of eastSool/Badhan will be decided by JSL communities of eastSool/Badhan, AFTER Muqdisho and Hargeisa finish negotiating reunification/recognition

I support the right of eastSool and Badhan to leave but first lets see if Muqdisho can sign a reunification or recognition deal. Once thats taken care of then eastSool and/or Badhan can leave the Somali Republic or the independent Republic of Somaliland depending on if Hargeisa and Muqdisho agree to seprate or reunite

@Aden22 isnt that what you want if JSL cant reunite with the Amisom Republic. The status of eastSool/Badhan will be decided by JSL communities of eastSool/Badhan, AFTER Muqdisho and Hargeisa finish negotiating reunification/recognition
These conversations likely will never happen if I’m being honest sxb but I don’t want the likes of Salebaan Koore or Abdiqani Jidhe speaking on the behalf of my people. We’d be better off with our clan elders talking if this were to ever happen.

Trending

Latest posts