Somalia Official accuses SL for Mogadishu bombings

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol how about you address what i stated?

why is a member of your government blaming his people blowing themselves up on Somaliland? why do your people suffer from cuqdad? why havent you addressed this but out of no where just attacked me?

Idk who he is and I don't agree with him and his personal opinion he tweeted doesn't represent the government so strop trying to spin it like this is the position of the gov. They should fire him for that.

Im speaking to you bc you're here he's not, why would I bother addressing him? Anyway, my point is you'll realize all this hatred is in vain soon. Bye.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
no i like amisom ruling you. Ugandan colony of amisomia is here to stay naaya

Naaya? I'm a man you fucking retard.

AMISOM shall be soon kicked out, Insha'Allah, and once that happens and Somalia is ready to move forward in peace and prosperity, we'll deal with the question of Somaliland.

Unity is the best way forward for the Somali people, whether you like it or not, you poisoned, brain dead, "Muh Qabiil" doqon.

waraabe

Your superior
Idk who he is and I don't agree with him and his personal opinion he tweeted doesn't represent the government so strop trying to spin it like this is the position of the gov. They should fire him for that.

Im speaking to you bc you're here he's not, why would I bother addressing him? Anyway, my point is you'll realize all this hatred is in vain soon. Bye.

now u are running away after i exposed your hypocrisy lol

waraabe

Your superior
Naaya? I'm a man you fucking retard.

AMISOM shall be soon kicked out, Insha'Allah, and once that happens and Somalia is ready to move forward in peace and prosperity, we'll deal with the question of Somaliland.

Unity is the best way forward for the Somali people, whether you like it or not, you poisoned, brain dead, "Muh Qabiil" doqon.

tell that to someone who cares naaya.

Amisom is here to stay, Somaliland is soon sending troops to amisom to help with the colony (and get paid)

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP

This guy is supposedly the head of press relations for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. :gucciwhat:

Rulers of quarter of Mogadishu blaming their failures on others as usual :bell:

he is dumbass wallahi

everyone knows maamulka siilland supports alshabab

Lol please, you're a psychopath who spends most of his time on this forum mocking dead people because of their clans. Im not surprised you use talking points of qabilists like @Inquisitive_ who spend more energy trying to discredit the gov because of clan than they do on AS or supporting corrupt regional leaders who hold emergency meetings to save themselves from being replaced but never would over issues that actually affect the people they're meant to govern. You're all jokers and you'll realize it soon enough.

Exposing the leaders for acting like tribal chieftains rather then nationalist leaders makes me a qabiilist ? Even proving how farmaajo trip to Kenya he opened custom border for his clan that spooked madoobe but told the press the opposite which were proven to be lies ? (Direct flights to Kenya without humiliating detour)

There is a lot you don't know about what's happening because your new to this, you have a lot of gaps in recent and past history that need urgent updates.

What separates us is that I am truth seeker not afraid to change positions with an open mind when I see clear evidences of treason & corruption which I examine closely not turning a blind eye even if the one partaking in this sham was my uncle

My father smelled this rat from day one and I had fierce debates with him in opposition to which he laughed and gave the same response as above, 3 months later I learn that he was absolutely right, he predicted everything that happened including the engineering of a civil war by these buffoons which we slowly see coming about

VIP
As your older unbiased brother. You both need to cut this shit out immediately. The blood of our people isn't even dry yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending