Somalia Official accuses SL for Mogadishu bombings

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Sland would certainly gain from terriorist attacks in xamar but one shouldn't make such accusations without evidence.

xamar has been killing and raping itself for 30 years, the only people who benefit from it are your leaders and elders who became wealthy after the civil war

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
xamar has been killing and raping itself for 30 years, the only people who benefit from it are your leaders and elders who became wealthy after the civil war

SPICY

tenor.gif

Quick challenge has Somaliland official EVER sent condolences ? answer is no ! if they cant utter any words its not to far fetched to think elements in SL are also responsible and helping shabab.

The capital shares blame for its failure though not completely as the soly reason xamar is being targeted is because it's the capital. But are we really going to deny that sland has something to gain from the failure of the country they're trying to escape? It gives more credit their independence nonsense. I'm not accusing sland of being involved, I don't make baseless accusations.

waraabe

Your superior
Quick challenge has Somaliland official EVER sent condolences ? answer is no ! if they cant even not to far fetched to think elements in SL are responsible.

gedo is full of al kabab, farmaajo ordered his security forces to let his clan terrorists target hg/abgaal area to teach them a lesson like how he burnt bakaaraha

why and how did today's terrorists get passed several check points?
why has security gotten so bad since farmaajo and his qatari sponsors took over?
why are security officials and ministers resigning?

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
The capital shares blame for its failure though not completely as the soly reason xamar is being targeted is because it's the capital. But are we really going to deny that sland has something to gain from the failure of the country they're trying to escape? It gives more credit their independence nonsense. I'm not accusing sland of being involved, I don't make baseless accusations.

gain or not, the people who benefited from the civil war are known (your folk), same folk who sell their women and pimp them out to amisom

here is a security expert telling it like it is

gain or not, the people who benefited from the civil war are known (your folk), same folk who sell their women and pimp them out to amisom

here is a security expert telling it like it is

You want me to watch a 1hr video? No
By "my folk" you mean hawiye? How exactly did hawiye gain from the civil war when it's their cities that were ruined the most? When to this day it's them who are the sole victims of alshabab? I didn't make the accusation that sland is involved, in fact I dismissed it and called it nonsense 2x. I just said that the failure of the capital wouldn't hurt sland'a independence claim.

waraabe

Your superior
You want me to watch a 1hr video? No
By "my folk" you mean hawiye? How exactly did hawiye gain from the civil war when it's their cities that were ruined the most? When to this day it's them who are the sole victims of alshabab? I didn't make the accusation that sland is involved, in fact I dismissed it and called it nonsense 2x. I just said that the failure of the capital wouldn't hurt sland'a independence claim.

lol SL is already independent, its waiting for international recognition. Ur capital can fail or succeed, it wont make a single difference to SL. I think its time to face reality and ask yourself why your people are fighting against peace and prosperity so much

lol SL is already independent, its waiting for international recognition. Ur capital can fail or succeed, it wont make a single difference to SL. I think its time to face reality and ask yourself why your people are fighting against peace and prosperity so much
Tell me why, why are they fighting?

@waraabe you're such a psychopath. All your hate is in vain though, SL won't be separating from the rest of Somalia. Mock dead people all you want but the joke is on you and all the other nut jobs who think like you, you'll realize soon.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon

SL will never exist as a sovereign nation sxb. You have been poisoned, deceived, corrupted and misled by villainous politicians who only want to see their coffers become full. You are suffering from a terrible disease, hopefully you'll free of this syndrome, Insha'Allah.

waraabe

Your superior
SL will never exist as a sovereign nation sxb. You have been poisoned, deceived, corrupted and misled by villainous politicians who only want to see their coffers become full. You are suffering from a terrible disease, hopefully you'll free of this syndrome, Insha'Allah.

free yourself from your african overlords bantu girl

waraabe

Your superior
@waraabe you're such a psychopath. All your hate is in vain though, SL won't be separating from the rest of Somalia. Mock dead people all you want but the joke is on you and all the other nut jobs who think like you, you'll realize soon.

how am i mocking dead people, looks like you resorted to lies like your uncle khayre? your officials are blaming Somaliland for their own people blowing each other up. What have you got to say about that?

Somaliland is already separate, nothing your corrupt useless uncle can do lol.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
free yourself from your african overlords bantu girl

"Bantu girl"

Have you been chewing the khat again sxb?

You know the first and most important thing to do when combating "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome is to admit that you have it. Everything will become easy after that.

how am i mocking dead people, looks like you resorted to lies like your uncle khayre? your officials are blaming Somaliland for their own people blowing each other up. What have you got to say about that?

Somaliland is already separate, nothing your corrupt useless uncle can do lol.

Lol please, you're a psychopath who spends most of his time on this forum mocking dead people because of their clans. Im not surprised you use talking points of qabilists like @Inquisitive_ who spend more energy trying to discredit the gov because of clan than they do on AS or supporting corrupt regional leaders who hold emergency meetings to save themselves from being replaced but never would over issues that actually affect the people they're meant to govern. You're all jokers and you'll realize it soon enough.

waraabe

Your superior
Lol please, you're a psychopath who spends most of his time on this forum mocking dead people because of their clans. Im not surprised you use talking points of qabilists like @Inquisitive_ who spend more energy trying to discredit the gov because of clan than they do on AS or supporting corrupt regional leaders who hold emergency meetings to save themselves from being replaced but never would over issues that actually affect the people they're meant to govern. You're all jokers and you'll realize it soon enough.

lol how about you address what i stated?

why is a member of your government blaming his people blowing themselves up on Somaliland? why do your people suffer from cuqdad? why havent you addressed this but out of no where just attacked me?

waraabe

Your superior
"Bantu girl"

Have you been chewing the khat again sxb?

You know the first and most important thing to do when combating "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome is to admit that you have it. Everything will become easy after that.

no i like amisom ruling you. Ugandan colony of amisomia is here to stay naaya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending