Somalia needs to have Sharia law

This is the best and perfect system. We need to have a society where men and women respect each other. .One of the things I hate about Somalia is women selling Khat. This should be forbidden. I wish we could also ban khat and smoking.

Democracy and communism has failed Somalia. This is why we are stateless and without government. This is why there is chaos and so much corruption. I say start with the politicians who steal- have their hands cut off or executed. Why can't we have good people like president Abdi Kaariye ruling us. Instead of getting the worst like Farmajoo.

Galmudug is largely a sufi state with a large minority of wahabi. Galmudug needs to implement sharia law. i think this is already done in terms of marriage and divorce laws, inheritance and death sentences. So Galmudug in fact is an Islamic state. When It is time to pray all shops must be closed.

If we implement Sharia law and show our love and loyalty towards Allah. I know Allah will bless us more and give us everything we want.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Wow, I actually agree with you on something kkkk. Sharia Law is the greatest law there is. The Law of our Deen.

However Somalia is too beholden to Aabo IC to even think of abandoning the institutions they have in place rn. :mjkkk:

This white man needs to leave us alone to implement our Sharia law in peace of what is left of the Somali people. They colonised us with brutality, divided the Somali people. Gave half of Somalia to Christian Ethiopia and a 3rd to Bantu Kenya.

All the great Muslim countries are now turning towards Sharia law. Only Allah can save us from this white man. With his communism and now democracy. The system that he has given us creates the worst and most corrupt leaders like the Somali parliament.

Democracy is killing us. We need a good, strong Muslim leader who fears Allah to lead the nation under Sharia. Having a fake election every fours years is killing us. We just need one good leader to rule the country until he dies. We need stability not democracy. Must Somalia rot just to please the ego's of the western elites?

giphy.gif

Theres no other law that will bring justice other than Allah's law.

Problem is the gaalo won't allow it, they will fight, manipulate and use all their efforts to stop sharia from ever being implemented.

Sharia is anti riba and anti oppression.

Democracies and these contemporary nation states thrive of riba and oppression they won't go down without a fight.

By Sharia law I don't meaning the nutty crazy ones that go after banning football or Music completely.

I want the law of the land and the government to be based on Sharia not democracy. Meaning that Somalia will not have elections that will divide the Somali people but just one good and wise Amiir who would rule for life to look after the welfare of the people and land. Rule justly and fairly.

If we can't agree on one amiir than we should have 5 leaders for life from each of the federal states. The presidency will rotate between them just like UAE. That way we don't have to fight each other for the seat. Galmudug will have its own leader for life, like wise Puntland and others etc.

Apollo

VIP
Most successful Muslim countries (excluding oil rich ones or micronations):

Malaysia
Turkey

Neither have statewide Sharia law..

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
This white man needs to leave us alone to implement our Sharia law in peace of what is left of the Somali people. They colonised us with brutality, divided the Somali people. Gave half of Somalia to Christian Ethiopia and a 3rd to Bantu Kenya.

All the great Muslim countries are now turning towards Sharia law. Only Allah can save us from this white man. With his communism and now democracy. The system that he has given us creates the worst and most corrupt leaders like the Somali parliament.

Democracy is killing us. We need a good, strong Muslim leader who fears Allah to lead the nation under Sharia. Having a fake election every fours years is killing us. We just need one good leader to rule the country until he dies. We need stability not democracy. Must Somalia rot just to please the ego's of the western elites?
I dont know of anywhere in Islam where it’s necessary someone rules until death.

Look at Egypt, Lebanon and Jordan who bum lick the west. Look at how miserable and poor they are. Lebanon is the best example of what to avoid. They are so ugly and poor. This is what happens when you turn you back on Islam. Look at them beg and how the west laughs at them. No doignity whatsoever,

Malaysia and Turkey have the strong independent Muslim spirit. That is why they are successful. Malaysia is religious. And Turkey is starting to be religious which explains their rise on the international stage. Indonesia is also rising up to become a regional power.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Turkey doesn’t implement Sharia Law and neither does Malaysia. The only country that truly implements Sharia is Saudi Arabia.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I dont see anything about Sharia that inhibits success. We could use stricter laws on corruption higher importance in education and stricter rape laws I dont know if previous islamic empires had big watchdog behavior in the social sphere for example banning homosexuality but not hunting people in there homes banning music personally but not killing street musicians.

The interpersonal and public spheres didnt seem from what I can tell the same as say a saudi today. Im not even sure if they had enforced a full dress code or just propogated one. Alot of misconceptions surrounding what Islamic law is I would say the biggest downfall of muslim countries today is a complete lack of inclusive politics with their population. You cant ignore public opinion.

The downfall of Muslim countries is democracy/communism. Following man made laws over Sharia.

The good thing about Somalia is that Alcohol is illegal, riba. I guess we have Sharia law in our hearts which the IC cannot remove.

But our government is not Sharia. I say no more elections. Only a council should vote on the next leader if not for life than maybe for 10 years.

Somali people are already populated with democracy over a strong competent leader. I say stability over democracy.

Sharia can't work when outside influences can topple your government. You really think the west will let that happen . All the aid money will be gone, sanctions will happen and maybe secularists and anti-government folks will get armed by the us. We need a system like turkey before erdogan

Wont work, yall already shitted on it with khawariji groups. Any religious group need to be outlawled and at the same time we should never allow unislamic stuff

Turkey doesn’t implement Sharia Law and neither does Malaysia. The only country that truly implements Sharia is Saudi Arabia.
Not true, rules only applies to the poor and migrants. I lived there

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The West will never let that happen properly, you will just become a pariah state like Iran with all its assets frozen with constant threat of being nuked.

Maybe if you are a nuclear power.

By Sharia law I don't meaning the nutty crazy ones that go after banning football or Music completely.

I want the law of the land and the government to be based on Sharia not democracy. Meaning that Somalia will not have elections that will divide the Somali people but just one good and wise Amiir who would rule for life to look after the welfare of the people and land. Rule justly and fairly.

If we can't agree on one amiir than we should have 5 leaders for life from each of the federal states. The presidency will rotate between them just like UAE. That way we don't have to fight each other for the seat. Galmudug will have its own leader for life, like wise Puntland and others etc.
I will take you seriously when you lynch your terrorist adeer Dahir Aweys

Trending