Somalia needs to have Sharia law

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
The richest country in the world is now Sharia. Islam gives us dignity and hope. Democracy gives us instability and chaos.

The same man with hundreds of concubines? Kills anyone who dares to even speak against the wrong doings of the crown? Come on bro, I'm sure you can find better.

reer

VIP
I dont see anything about Sharia that inhibits success. We could use stricter laws on corruption higher importance in education and stricter rape laws I dont know if previous islamic empires had big watchdog behavior in the social sphere for example banning homosexuality but not hunting people in there homes banning music personally but not killing street musicians.

The interpersonal and public spheres didnt seem from what I can tell the same as say a saudi today. Im not even sure if they had enforced a full dress code or just propogated one. Alot of misconceptions surrounding what Islamic law is I would say the biggest downfall of muslim countries today is a complete lack of inclusive politics with their population. You cant ignore public opinion.
imagine somalis being flogged for posession of khat do you think somalis REALLY want sharia? they prefer khat and inay nolol ka raadsadaan another man'a pocket

This is the best and perfect system. We need to have a society where men and women respect each other. .One of the things I hate about Somalia is women selling Khat. This should be forbidden. I wish we could also ban khat and smoking.

Democracy and communism has failed Somalia. This is why we are stateless and without government. This is why there is chaos and so much corruption. I say start with the politicians who steal- have their hands cut off or executed. Why can't we have good people like president Abdi Kaariye ruling us. Instead of getting the worst like Farmajoo.

Galmudug is largely a sufi state with a large minority of wahabi. Galmudug needs to implement sharia law. i think this is already done in terms of marriage and divorce laws, inheritance and death sentences. So Galmudug in fact is an Islamic state. When It is time to pray all shops must be closed.

If we implement Sharia law and show our love and loyalty towards Allah. I know Allah will bless us more and give us everything we want.
Yes but we dont want a HG complaint sharia law like the one Indo cadhe had.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
This is the best and perfect system. We need to have a society where men and women respect each other. .One of the things I hate about Somalia is women selling Khat. This should be forbidden. I wish we could also ban khat and smoking.

Democracy and communism has failed Somalia. This is why we are stateless and without government. This is why there is chaos and so much corruption. I say start with the politicians who steal- have their hands cut off or executed. Why can't we have good people like president Abdi Kaariye ruling us. Instead of getting the worst like Farmajoo.

Galmudug is largely a sufi state with a large minority of wahabi. Galmudug needs to implement sharia law. i think this is already done in terms of marriage and divorce laws, inheritance and death sentences. So Galmudug in fact is an Islamic state. When It is time to pray all shops must be closed.

If we implement Sharia law and show our love and loyalty towards Allah. I know Allah will bless us more and give us everything we want.
Shariah law is the supreme law of the land in somalia the current constitution is clear.

CHAPTER 1: DECLARATION OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF SOMALIA

Article 1. The Federal Republic of Somalia
(1) Somalia is a federal, sovereign, and democratic republic founded on inclusive representation of the people, a multiparty system and social justice.
(2) After Allah the Almighty, all power is vested in the people and can only be exercised in accordance with the Constitution and the law and through the relevant institutions. It is prohibited for a person or a section of the public to claim the sovereignty of the Federal Republic of Somalia, or to use it for their personal interest.
(3) The sovereignty and unity of the Federal Republic of Somalia is inviolable.
Article 2. State and Religion
(1) Islam is the religion of the State.
(2) No religion other than Islam can be propagated in the country.
(3) No law can be enacted that is not compliant with the general principles and objectives of
Article 3. Founding Principles
(1) The Constitution of the Federal Republic of Somalia is based on the foundations of the Holy Quran and the Sunna of our prophet Mohamed (PBUH) and protects the higher objectives of e.
(2) The Federal Republic of Somalia is a Muslim country which is a member of the African and Arab Nations.
(3) The Federal Republic of Somalia is founded upon the fundamental principles of power sharing in a federal system.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I made a thread about this subject few months back and didn't even get one more than one response.:kendrickcry:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Most successful Muslim countries (excluding oil rich ones or micronations):

Malaysia
Turkey

Neither have statewide Sharia law..
Turkey doesn’t implement Sharia Law and neither does Malaysia. The only country that truly implements Sharia is Saudi Arabia.
Malaysia has a whole different system of implementing Sharia law. I.e Each state decides on its Federal status and which law system it uses. The State of Kelatan has Sharia law, really strict ones but you won't see that in FT of Kuala Lumpar. It all depends on the party ruling the state really.

Turkey is based on secular law, so it would never really had Sharia law implemented and so no statewide law

This is Indonesia, which has a system like Malaysia, but way stricter

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Shariah law is the supreme law of the land in somalia the current constitution is clear.

CHAPTER 1: DECLARATION OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF SOMALIA

Article 1. The Federal Republic of Somalia
(1) Somalia is a federal, sovereign, and democratic republic founded on inclusive representation of the people, a multiparty system and social justice.
(2) After Allah the Almighty, all power is vested in the people and can only be exercised in accordance with the Constitution and the law and through the relevant institutions. It is prohibited for a person or a section of the public to claim the sovereignty of the Federal Republic of Somalia, or to use it for their personal interest.
(3) The sovereignty and unity of the Federal Republic of Somalia is inviolable.
Article 2. State and Religion
(1) Islam is the religion of the State.
(2) No religion other than Islam can be propagated in the country.
(3) No law can be enacted that is not compliant with the general principles and objectives of
Article 3. Founding Principles
(1) The Constitution of the Federal Republic of Somalia is based on the foundations of the Holy Quran and the Sunna of our prophet Mohamed (PBUH) and protects the higher objectives of e.
(2) The Federal Republic of Somalia is a Muslim country which is a member of the African and Arab Nations.
(3) The Federal Republic of Somalia is founded upon the fundamental principles of power sharing in a federal system.

If I steal in Somalia and if I stole in Saudi Arabia the outcomes would be very different. One of the them outcomes I’d be thrown in Jail for a bit the other one I’d have my hand cut off.

As I said earlier only Saudi Arabia truly implements Sharia Law to the T.

The people are simply not ready for two reasons, one of them is extreme ignorance that is very prevelant in our society.

But the worst enemy is the highly toxic intolerant salafist poison and all its offshoots that has took the masses by storm, they are by far the biggest enemies because there brutal version bereft of mercy would never work in any society, in fact they are opposed to any version that's not there own.

These are the same groups that sided with Sisi against Morsi and helped bring Sisi to power, they are the same people currently supporting CIA stooge rebel Haftar against the nationally recognised government in Libya, they are all Pro Saudi with the exception of the khawariij among them.

The Western nation threat is eclipsed by these two groups.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Turkey doesn’t implement Sharia Law and neither does Malaysia. The only country that truly implements Sharia is Saudi Arabia.
Even in Saudi Arabia Sharia isn't fully implemented. For example, the Saudi royal family and other high ranking government officials are exempt from it. They can commit every xaram and are free from punishment.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
If I steal in Somalia and if I stole in Saudi Arabia the outcomes would be very different. One of the them outcomes I’d be thrown in Jail for a bit the other one I’d have my hand cut off.

If westerners, especially Americans commit a crime in Saudi Arabia generally nothing happens to them. But if a Muslim or any person from a poor third world country does something wrong his head is off.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Saudia arabia does not implement the shariah far from it and as for somalia the constitution is clear no other laws can be implemented in Somalia that goes against the shariah and sunnah, in other words shariah law is the supreme law of the land in somalia.

Trending

Latest posts