Somalia Needs A New Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
Somaliweyne needs to stop.

Somaliyaar is the future

The real Somaliweyne was to expand economically and own assets all over the world and have influence in African Markets.

Anyone who wants somaliweyne is a terrorist.

:ufdup:Xaarka iska tiir* first.

*Wipe your anus.

Spoken like a true MJ:susp:, even their economist doesn't escape munafiqnimo iyo dabadhaliifnimo.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
What editor did you use to make this? I was trying to make this exact flag a while ago for the Somali supremacists on the forum lol but I wanted a blue and White scheme with the swastika in the middle and the tigers on each side.

Thanks so much. Can you make it blue and White and somehow incorporate our white star in it?
Sure when I get home later. Ms paint

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
What editor did you use to make this? I was trying to make this exact flag a while ago for the Somali supremacists on the forum lol but I wanted a blue and White scheme with the swastika in the middle and the tigers on each side.

Thanks so much. Can you make it blue and White and somehow incorporate our white star in it?
upload_2017-9-9_17-14-41.png

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
If you think about 4.5 is fair a system. It even guarantees that minor tribes get representatives. In Somaliland where there is one one vote, they get nothing due to their numbers

However, it is prone to corruption. The people also don't have a choice in their leaders. The candidate must show himself to be worthy of doing his job. That can't happen in a 4.5 system.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I agree with the OP.
We should change the name and flag.

Ajuran Republic is beautiful
As a respect to the ancient Ajuran Empire.

We need a flag that combines pan africanism with bit islamic symbolism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts