Somalia Need Tough Leaders In This Crucial Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
@Yonis let me give you the full scoop.

Black Panther (Pan-Niger-Congo-Nilo propaganda written by the small koofiyads)
BLM (George Soros funded)
AMISOM (Gatekeepers for the UN + Americans)
Trans-African Railroad (Trade masquerading as an extermination program)
Idris and Sabrina (Too much media attention is indicative of an insidious agenda)

Many of the examples above are psyops that attempt to obscure differences, demoralize the indomitable will of the Somali people and downplay the obvious Cushitic legacy all over East Africa.
:mugshotman:
spot on, its easier to manipulate bantus. Bantus used to be slaves because of their naivity and their submissive natrue, they are prone to deception from other people, the 21st century bantus are exactly the same, except now they are slaves to the global elites, the coorperations and don't mind being ripped off and living in servitude to the NWO. Somalis on the other hand have historically been rebellious and tough when it comes to foriegners, NWO and global elites are afraid of this rebellious attitude of Somalis continuing on in the 21st century because they cannot control us like they control Madows, thats the real agenda. This is precisely why we need radical change, leaders who are tough on foreigners (even the ones inside Somalia calling themselves somalis, the bantus).

World

VIP
Maslow's Hierarchy of needs. Back home all they are thinking about is survival. There isn't much time for foresight. However, the ones in the diaspora wouldn't really harm anyone (they've become passive aggressive soy boys). The ones back home would become genocidal if there were a minority population explosion. Overcrowding of the 'other' will bring the AKs out.:shookgabre:
I've been back home, and nobody gives a f*ck because there is nothing to give a f*ck about.

Yet diasporas who haven't visited Somalia, or don't know Somali, give so much of a f*ck about a non-existent threat.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
spot on, its easier to manipulate bantus. Bantus used to be slaves because of their naivity and their submissive natrue, they are prone to deception from other people, the 21st century bantus are exactly the same, except now they are slaves to the global elites, the coorperations and don't mind being ripped off and living in servitude to the NWO. Somalis on the other hand have historically been rebellious and tough when it comes to foriegners, NWO and global elites are afraid of this rebellious attitude of Somalis continuing on in the 21st century because they cannot control us like they control Madows, thats the real agenda. This is precisely why we need radical change, leaders who are tough on foreigners (even the ones inside Somalia calling themselves somalis, the bantus).

Adopting that capitulating attitude is dangerous and when combined with the oppression Olympics it's equivalent to a dehumanizing demise. :faysalwtf:

Idris and Sabrina (Too much media attention is indicative of an insidious agenda)

Many of the examples above are psyops that attempt to obscure differences, demoralize the indomitable will of the Somali people and downplay the obvious Cushitic legacy all over East Africa.
Put the tin foil hat down somalis specially the ones on this site were the main ones pushing this

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I've been back home, and nobody gives a f*ck because there is nothing to give a f*ck about.

Yet diasporas who haven't visited Somalia, or don't know Somali, give so much of a f*ck about a non-existent threat.

:yacadiim: Most Somalis don't even live near the Bantu, in fact, I thought they were unicorns before I joined the Somali interweb, never seen them. Hence, they don't constitute a concern (for now). Humans are prone to violence and looking at the Rwanda genocide, I wouldn't be surprised if something of that scale could happen again in time (in Somalia). I have a feeling that clashes will occur at some point. People are always looking for someone/group to antagonize; if there is no collective demon, we'll just go to our default of demonizing each other. :siilaanyosmile:It hurts the soul to pistol whip someone with long legs and a small nose.

I prefer Oromo to hawiye, at least Oromo is submissive, you can trick and oppress him an he wont complain.

Hawiye is a beast from hell.

Gambar

VIP
Isn't it ironic how you diaspora Somalis living in tolerant white countries spew Hitler-like genocidal plans, yet most Somalis back home don't care?
Uu sheeg. These kids struggle to even speak Somali. They have never been back home and the locals would be disgusted by their attempts at Somali. Shaqo laan baa dishay!

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

I heard the cabal figured that tribes are a threat to their power since people are loyal to their tribes there’s that bond so the cabal has set out an agenda to destroy countries that are tribal. The cabal can then Create a mongrel race (making there countries unbearable to live so they can immigrate to the west and mix and breed with other races in these big urban cities) that’s not loyal to anything making them easier to control and manipulate.

Somalia
Afghanistan
Yemen
Iraq
Syria

All these countries are very tribal along with many other countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts