Somalia Need Tough Leaders In This Crucial Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
How well Somalia fixes its problems, at least in the deep south (Shabeeles, Jubbas, Gedo and Benaadir) in the next 10 - 20 years will probably shape Somalias future in the next 30-100 years after that, we're currently in a crucial period, how Somalia acts now is going to have long term repercussions. If things don't change soon, the growing bantu population and the influx of illegal oromos, will be the final nail in the coffin.

AUN Siad Barre :wow:

At least the Oromo influx can be dealt with as long there is careful planning. Aka forcing them into schools and assimilating them and enforcing at least one daughter of each Oromo family be given to a Somali man.

Bantu is another problem, breeding with their women is unbearable and as they multiply their growth are reaching exponential levels. Dealing with them will be way harder than Oromos :manny:

The more shitty somalia gets the more time we buy not touching our resources.

Ciyaal Kacaan would easily turn Somalia into Congo if they where given the chance.

Its more difficult to change "Somali Aqli" and mindset then it is to bring peace into Somalia.

The clan doesn't suffer in Somalia, it's only the individuals who suffer.

Bantus and Oromos aren't a threat since Somalia will most likely have an Identification system based on Abtiris. I believe Abtiris will get abolished when every single Somali is identified with an ID, finger printed and biometrics uploaded into a server.

By 2050 we will reach 27million.

Kenya and Ethiopia will have 280 million people.

There is no Alarm yet as long as Ciyaal Kacaan aren't selling our resources for pennies on the dollar.

I really think sitting on the sidelines is blessing from Illahi. All we need to do is watch Africa get their asses sold and not repeat their mistakes when we get our nation together.

Until the, buy some land, create some jobs and make sure you bear arms.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
AT LEAST BANTUS HAVE A GREATER WEALTH THAN US

Look at nigeria pls

They don't get points for giving away natural resources to foreign companies, and then only receiving a small portion of the revenue as a country, while the rest goes to the foreign companies that extracts the stuff.

They don't get points for giving away natural resources to foreign companies, and then only receiving a small portion of the revenue as a country, while the rest goes to the foreign companies that extracts the stuff.

Ciyaal Kacaan are drooling to make these mistakes.

I swear chaos has saved Somalias resources. On neef signed our Ocean way before we had a constitution.

:eek:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Ciyaal Kacaan are drooling to make these mistakes.

I swear chaos has saved Somalias resources. On neef signed our Ocean way before we had a constitution.

:eek:

Let's put it this way...Nigeria has a trillion dollar economy while only receiving 20% of the revenue generated by their own resources. They are literally being robbed by foreign entities. Imagine how much they could make if they nationalized the resources, or at the very least negotiated for a bigger cut. :farmajoyaab:

This is why Somalia should be careful with how they go about making resource deals. SOMOIL can go f*ck themselves. :birdman:

Let's put it this way...Nigeria has a trillion dollar economy while only receiving 20% of the revenue generated by their own resources. They are literally being robbed by foreign entities. Imagine how much they could make if they nationalized the resources, or at the very least negotiated for a bigger cut. :farmajoyaab:

This is why Somalia should be careful with how they go about making resource deals. SOMOIL can go f*ck themselves. :birdman:

Ciyaal Kacaan are chaotic. The most degenerate generation period.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Yonis let me give you the full scoop.

Black Panther (Pan-Niger-Congo-Nilo propaganda written by the small koofiyads)
BLM (George Soros funded)
AMISOM (Gatekeepers for the UN + Americans)
Trans-African Railroad (Trade masquerading as an extermination program)
Idris and Sabrina (Too much media attention is indicative of an insidious agenda)

Many of the examples above are psyops that attempt to obscure differences, demoralize the indomitable will of the Somali people and downplay the obvious Cushitic legacy all over East Africa.
:mugshotman:

Last edited:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Ciyaal Kacaan are chaotic. The most degenerate generation period.

Lol, i'm starting to agree with that sentiment. How do you ruin a nation that was handed to you on a silver platter. :noneck:

And not only did they ruin it beyond repair to begin with, but they continue to perpetuate corruption in the land as politicians to this very day. :noneck:

And now they are raising a lost generation on top of that :noneck:

May god help us all :noneck:

Lol, i'm starting to agree with that sentiment. How do you ruin a nation that was handed to you on silver platter. :noneck:

And not only did they ruin it beyond repair to begin with, they continue to perpetuate corruption in the land as politicians to this day. :noneck:

And now they are raising a lost generation on top of that :noneck:

May god help us all :noneck:

We need a small town in every gobol called "Aqli Tuulo".

You have be under 40 years old and take an IQ test.

The Aqli city is a micro community that is eco-friendly and technologically driven.

No Ciyaal Kacaan allowed to cut a ribbon when the city opens. lool

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
We need a small town in every gobol called "Aqli Tuulo".

You have be under 40 years old and take an IQ test.

The Aqli city is a micro community that is eco-friendly and technologically driven.

No Ciyaal Kacaan allowed to cut a ribbon when the city opens. lool

Sounds like a good idea. One can only hope that the damage inflicted on this new generation, that has known nothing but war and instability for so long, isn't beyond repair.

Sounds like a good idea. One can only hope that the damage inflicted on this new generation, that has known nothing but war and instability for so long, isn't beyond repair.

Its always repairable.

We aren't doomed because we are poor. I think many Somalis compare themselves to others too much and it has to stop.

Neefs will multiply and the sane ones will gravitate to each other.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Its always repairable.

We aren't doomed because we are poor. I think many Somalis compare themselves to others too much and it has to stop.

Neefs will multiply and the sane ones will gravitate to each other.

Not so much poverty, mostly the lack of life skills and a mind molded by decades of dependency on others (Aid, money from family abroad etc.).

World

VIP
Isn't it ironic how you diaspora Somalis living in tolerant white countries spew Hitler-like genocidal plans, yet most Somalis back home don't care?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Isn't it ironic how you diaspora Somalis living in tolerant white countries spew Hitler-like genocidal plans, yet most Somalis back home don't care?

Maslow's Hierarchy of needs. Back home all they are thinking about is survival. There isn't much time for foresight. However, the ones in the diaspora wouldn't really harm anyone (they've become passive aggressive soy boys). The ones back home would become genocidal if there were a minority population explosion. Overcrowding of the 'other' will bring the AKs out.:shookgabre:

Status
Not open for further replies.