Votes: 6 27.3%
  • No wE nEeD DeMocrAcy .

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
In world were strong men are looked down on. We need one "expeditiously" . Someone who kills all the right people , and a few if his enemy. Tyrant don't last forever, we just a few years of that good life to test the fruits of cohesive and well structured society.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Somalia need a man like a Donald Trump, a true citizen with nothing on his mind but the interests of ethnic Somalis, untill such guy with such characters don't show up soon I have a feeling we will be stuck with these dishonest politicians forever.:samwelcome:

I’m all for dictatorship but it has to be a smart and competent one who enriches the country.

But it’s better to have a just leader who people can trust, I think that’s really the key to getting people in Somalia to trust their government

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
We need a country where we can practise eugenism. The lower IQ of a person, the less they should be able to live. We need to rise our IQ's up and prioritize education, secularism and science. No more backwards "clans" and "Islamic laws".

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
I’m all for dictatorship but it has to be a smart and competent one who enriches the country.

But it’s better to have a just leader who people can trust, I think that’s really the key to getting people in Somalia to trust their government

Precisely, enriches himself by enriching the country.

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
We need a country where we can practise eugenism. The lower IQ of a person, the less they should be able to live. We need to rise our IQ's up and prioritize education, secularism and science. No more backwards "clans" and "Islamic laws".

We need man made evolution, we still have some Neanderthals wondering around in somali. I'm all for Eugenics

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
We need siyaad bare - the nepotism and tribalism

We didn't know what we had until it was gone
He was the light , we wanted give back our lands , he freed women ,he rised literacy , he was freedom .
And when he fell short , we turned in him like savages

In world were strong men are looked down on. We need one "expeditiously" . Someone who kills all the right people , and a few if his enemy. Tyrant don't last forever, we just a few years of that good life to test the fruits of cohesive and well structured society.

africans, arabs, asians etc and latinos are not civilised enough, so they do need a strong man to keep them in line,

Status
Not open for further replies.