Somalia my strong rough country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
The fact that you think "your roast are lame" is grammatically correct, is cringe.

The fact that you misspelt the word "cringeworthy", is cringe.

The fact that you deny waiting for my responses when you claimed to be patiently waiting for them, is cringe.

The fact that you think my posts are childish when you're acting the same way, is cringe.

The fact that you think autism is an insult/funny matter, is pretty pathetic & cringe....

Seriously. Stop joking about autism.
The fact that you think you're making sense, is cringe!

The fact that I wrote 'cringeworthy' correctly and you lying about it, is sad, disturbing and cringe af.

The fact that I elaborated what beig childish is for you and you being dumb about it, is sad and cringe at the same time.

The fact that you think I'm joking about autism, when I'm not, is so sad and cringe of you.

The fact that you think I was waiting for your responses just cause I looked jobless to you when you were probably flabbergasted, is cringe!

The fact that you think you're making sense, is cringe!

The fact that I wrote 'cringeworthy' correctly and you lying about it, is sad, disturbing and cringe af.

The fact that I elaborated what beig childish is for you and you being dumb about it, is sad and cringe at the same time.

The fact that you think I'm joking about autism, when I'm not, is so sad and cringe of you.

The fact that you think I was waiting for your responses just cause I looked jobless to you when you were probably flabbergasted, is cringe!
The fact that you're claiming to not be joking about autism while using it in a funny matter is sad.

You killed the vibe. Making fun of mental disabilities and using them as an insult makes you scum.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
The fact that you're claiming to not be joking about autism while using it in a funny matter is sad.

You killed the vibe. Making fun of a mental disability and using it as an insult makes you scum.
The fact that I explained it to you that I'm not being funny, is totally cringe of you. I swear I'm not

The fact that you had to include your 'autism subject' in this contest, is a sign of defeat and cringe.

Were we playing things to do with insults or just normal roasts?

The fact that you're not using the "the fact" show you being a loser

The fact that you think I've killed the vibe, is bait, defeat and cringeworthy

The fact that I didn't use it in a funny way, and you saying the opposite, is quite confusing and cringe at the same time.:what1:

Seriously, stop derailing the contest's topic!

Last edited:
The fact that I explained it to you that I'm not being funny, is totally cringe of you. I swear I'm not

The fact that you had to include your 'autism subject' in this contest, is a sign of defeat and cringe.

Were we playing things to do with insults or just normal roasts?

The fact that you're not using the "the fact" show you being a loser

The fact that you think I've killed the vibe, is bait, defeat and cringeworthy
This whole thing was a joke until you proved how lame and immature you are by using a mental disability as an insult/joke. Grow up.

I report anyone who uses mental disorders as a joke or insult.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
This whole thing was a joke until you proved how lame and immature you are by using a mental disability as an insult/joke. Grow up.

I report anyone who uses mental disorders as a joke or insult.
Ok, good for you and "no shit sherlock"
I know this whole thing was a joke.

But can you tell me where I made it seem to you that it was funny, like seriously c'mon! You were the one who assumed it that way! Good for you to report whatever that is wrong!

I'm actually out of this mess. Peace out. If that post made you feel some kinda way, Imma erase it for you then. Peace, and you lost your shitty contest that you commenced.

The fact that you joke about if people from so called clan die is funny to you, isn't funny at all and I take that seriously!

Or the fact that you make fun of the dead like you did with Siad Barre, a comment you made in the Tribal section; whatever he did, you still can't make fun of him. That wasn't good of you!

Don't joke about the dead. That was sick of you!!!

Last edited:
Captivating Poem basra! bravo. Your prose is so eloquent and seamless.

Reminds me of Percy Bysshe Shelley, you definetly have some influences from him.

Inshallah you'll leave your 9-5 day job and pursue your dream to become a world renowned Poet.

Not gonna lie though, it's going to be really hard but you have to believe in yourself and never give up

Go now! start writing and fill those pages with your sage words and deep insights.

English poems are more easier and less complex than Somali poems with alliteration, stick to english.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ok, good for you and "no shit sherlock"
I know this whole thing was a joke.

But can you tell me where I made it seem to you that it was funny, like seriously c'mon! You were the one who assumed it that way! Good for you to report whatever that is wrong!

I'm actually out of this mess. Peace out. If that post made you feel some kinda way, Imma erase it for you then. Peace, and you lost your shitty contest that you commenced.

The fact that you joke about if people from so called clan die is funny to you, isn't funny at all and I take that seriously!

Or the fact that you make fun of the dead like you did with Siad Barre, a comment you made in the Tribal section; whatever he did, you still can't make fun of him. That wasn't good of you!

Don't joke about the dead. That was sick of you!!!
I didn't lose anything. You're a loser for making fun of a mental disability, and I simply did my duty as a normal human being.

Siad Barre is a warlord that killed thousands of innocent civilians. Nice try mentioning him, dumbass, and I don't laugh at innocent people dying. I don't have to explain shit to someone as low as you and you clearly want attention badly.

Ignored. Bye.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I didn't lose anything. You're a loser for making fun of a mental disability.

Siad Barre is a warlord that killed thousands of innocent civilians. Nice try mentioning him, dumbass.

Ignored. Bye.
Ha ha ha.

See the hypocrisy!

Idc if you ignore me, I'm just telling you the bitter truth whether you like it or not. :manny:

You're a loser for making fun of the dead. You probably enjoy making fun of dead people like how sick is that! Istaghrllh

Who taught you that? Anyway, good to know your true colors eventually!:jaynerd:

Bye, and also put me on ignore of you don't like to see my bitter truth & facts posts:kanyeshrug: I don't mind! You're welcomed to do that!

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
If Sayyid Abdalla Hassan were to be alive and he had the misfortune of reading this “poem”, he’d most likely would have drawn his sword and proceed to cut your tongue and fingers clean right off for having to produce such travesty of a poem

Still love ya tho Eedo macaan

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If Sayyid Abdalla Hassan were to be alive and he had the misfortune of reading this “poem”, he’d most likely would have drawn his sword and proceed to cut your tongue and fingers clean right off for having to produce such travesty of a poem

Still love ya tho Eedo macaan

Awwwww love u too nephew lol

So why would Sayyid be offended by the poem! Give me details darling! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.