Somalia my strong rough country

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that you think mentioning my name is not being obsessive enough, was too cringe of you!

The fact that you believe that there's no 'cringy' word in the dictionary, is quite illiterate of you and cringe af!

The fact that you doing the same and abusing the 'cringe' word, is too dumb and cringy of you!

The fact that you're a xaliimo and butthurt, is too laughable and cringy at the same time

The fact that you think you gonna win the cringy contest, is too shallow and cringy of you.

The fact that you are posting smilies in the end, is too cringe and that it needs a halt is necessary!
The fact that you're still unaware that the correct word is "cringey", is cringe.

The fact that you don't understand the difference between "cringy" and "cringe", is cringe.

The fact that you used the word "smilie", is cringe.

The fact that you think being a xalimo is a negative as an Ashy Abdi, is cringe.

The fact that you used the word "halt", is cringe.

The fact that you're obsessed with the fact that i'm using reaction pics, is cringe.
:tacky:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
The fact that you're still unaware that the correct word is "cringey", is cringe.

The fact that you don't understand the difference between "cringy" and "cringe", is cringe.

The fact that you used the word "smilie", is cringe.

The fact that you think being a xalimo is a negative as an Ashy Abdi, is cringe.

The fact that you used the word "halt", is cringe.

The fact that you're obsessed with the fact that i'm using reaction pics, is cringe.
The fact that you think you still are right, is too dumb and cringy of you!

The fact that you assume that I don't understand the differences of 'cringe' and 'cringy', is too cringe!

The fact that you probably don't know what a smiley is, is quite illiterate and cringe of you!

The fact that you thought being a xalimo was negativity, is probably true and cringe!

The fact that you're amazed by me switching the words, is quite green-eyed and cringy of you!

The fact that you think I wouldn't question you using repetitive smilies, was dumb and cringeworthy!

The fact that you used 'i'm' i stead of 'I'm', is too illiterate, dumb, and cringe!

The fact that you think you still are right, is too dumb and cringy of you!

The fact that you assume that I don't understand the differences of 'cringe' and 'cringy', is too cringe!

The fact that you probably don't know what a smiley is, is quite illiterate and cringe of you!

The fact that you thought being a xalimo was negativity, is probably true amd cringe!

The fact that you're amazed by me switching the words, is quite green-eyed and cringy of you!

The fact that you think I wouldn't question you using repetitive smilies, was dumb and cringeworthy!
The fact that you thought I don't know what the word smiley is, is cringe.

The fact that you continue using the word "smilie", is cringe.

The fact that you still believe the word "cringy" is on the urban English dictionary, is cringe.

The fact that you've used the word "cringy" more than 5 times, is cringe.

The fact that you believe I think being a Xalimo is negative, is cringe.
The fact that I'm including you in to the cringe contest, is laughable and quite opportunistic!
The fact that you're calling it a cringe contest after claiming it wasn't one, is cringe.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

The fact that you still believe the word "cringy" is on the urban English dictionary, is cringe.

The fact that you're calling it a cringe contest after claiming it wasn't one, is cringe.
The fact that you're realizing your mistakes and faking it again, is quite cringe!

The fact that you are seeing some shit I didn't write, is quite stupid and cringe!

The fact that you believe that there is no 'cringy' word in the dictionary, is too cringe!

The fact that you're counting what I wrote, is probably a condition called Arithmomania, and that you need to search it after seeing it, is quite cringe again!

The fact that you thought being a xaliimo was the same as being an ashy abdi, was quite laughable and cringe of you!

The fact that you didn't get my sarcasm, and prolly don't know what a sarcasm is, is quite illiterate and cringy tbh.

The fact that you believe that you will win, is too shallow and cringeworthy!

:reallymaury:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

The fact that you're jumping into other people's conversation, is quite nosy and cringe af!:wtfdis:

Last edited:
The fact that you're realizing your mistakes and faking it again, is quite cringe!

The fact that you are seeing some shit I didn't write, is quite stupid amd cringe!

The fact that you believe that there is no 'cringy' word in the dictionary, is too cringe!

The fact that you're counting what I wrote, is probably a condition called Arithmomania, and that you need to search it after seeing it, is quite cringe!

The fact that you thought being a xaliimo was same as an shy abdi, was quite laughable and cringe of you!

The fact that you didn't get my sarcasm, and prolly don't know what a sarcasm is, is quite cringy tbh.

The fact that you believe that you will win, is too shallow and cringe of you!

:reallymaury:
The fact that you've yet to realize that "cringy" is not on the English dictionary, is cringe.

The fact that you've misspelt the word "and", is cringe.

The fact that you believe my random guess was me counting your dumb mistakes, is cringe.

The fact that you've used the word "prolly" is cringe.

The fact that you thought Arithmomania was a funny subject to involve in this contest, is cringe.

The fact that you're using unnecessary exclamation points in every sentence, is cringe.

The fact that you thought that reaction pic was funny, is cringe.
The fact that you're jumping in other people's conversation, is quite nosy and cringe af!:wtfdis:
The fact that you decided to include Basra, is cringe.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
The fact that you've yet to realize that "cringy" is not on the English dictionary, is cringe.

The fact that you misspelt the word "and", is cringe.

The fact that you believed my random guess was me counting your dumb mistakes, is cringe.

The fact that you used the word "prolly" is cringe.

The fact that you thought Arithmomania was a funny subject to involve in this contest, is cringe.

The fact that you're using unnecessary exclamation points in every sentence, is cringe.

The fact that you thought that reaction pic was funny, is cringe.

The fact that you decided to include Basra, is cringe.
The fact that you're too lazy to search the word 'cringy', is cringeworthy.

The fact that you not knowing that it was a typo and that their is an edit button, is too dumb and cringe of you!

The fact that you felt that you got roasted, was quite interesting, but cringy af!

The fact that you assumed that I thought Arithmomania was a funny subject, was too stupid, dumb, and cringeworthy!

The fact that you thought 'prolly' was cringe, is cringe af!

The fact that you can't use exclamation marks in your sentences, is too illiterate and cringe and slow of you!

The fact that you assume everything I post being funny, is too unbelievable and cringeworthy.

The fact that you responded to Reiko after I did, was quite imitative and cringe of you:tacky:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
The fact that this thread is #1 trending, is quite funny and good for @Basra I guess!

The fact that @xalimathe6 is too busy typing some lame roasts, is cringe!

The fact that I'm outta this shit for now, is good and relief for the loser of the cringe contest aka Xalimathe6!

The fact that you're too lazy to search the word 'cringy', is cringeworthy.

The fact that you not knowing that it was a typo and that their is an edit button, is too dumb and cringe of you!

The fact that you felt that you got roasted, was quite interesting, but cringy af!

The fact that you assumed that I thought Arithmomania was a funny subject, was too stupid, dumb, and cringeworthy!

The fact that you thought 'prolly' was cringe, is cringe af!

The fact that you can't use exclamation marks in your sentences, is too illiterate and cringe and slow of you!

The fact that you assume everything I post being funny, is too unbelievable and cringeworthy.

The fact that you responded to Reiko after I did, was quite imitative and cringe of you:tacky:
The fact that you've yet to realize that the word "cringy" is not on the English dictionary, is cringe.

The fact that you thought you roasted anybody, is cringe.

The fact that you're continuing to use unnecessary exclamation points in your unfunny sentences, is cringe.

The fact that you thought me thinking "prolly" was cringe is cringe, is cringe.

The fact that you believe me not using exclamation points means i'm illiterate, is cringe.

The fact that you think i'd imitate anything you post, is cringe.

The fact that your knowledge of the English language is limited to exclamation points, is cringe.

The fact that you continue to copy my reaction pics, is cringe.

The fact that this thread is #1 trending, is quite funny and good for @Basra I guess!

The fact that @xalimathe6 is too busy typing some lame roasts, is cringe!

The fact that I'm outta this shit for now, is good and relief for the loser of the cringe contest aka Xalimathe6!
The fact you thought I was done, is cringe.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
The fact that you've yet to realize that the word "cringy" is not on the English dictionary, is cringe.

The fact that you thought you roasted anybody, is cringe.

The fact that you're continuing to use unnecessary exclamation points in your unfunny sentences, is cringe.

The fact that you thought me thinking "prolly" was cringe is cringe, is cringe.

The fact that you believe me not using exclamation points means i'm illiterate, is cringe.

The fact that you think i'd imitate anything you post, is cringe.

The fact that your knowledge of the English language is limited to exclamation points, is cringe.

The fact that you continue to copy my reaction pics, is cringe.

The fact you thought I was done, is cringe.

The fact that it took you too long to respond is a sign of defeat and cringe at the same time!

The fact that you don't know what a sarcasm still is and questioning my words, is quite stupid and cringeworthy!

The fact that you're obsessed and eager to use my punctuation marks, is a sign of you being my student, but cringe of you!

The fact that you still didn't check my reply/response post to Reiko and you doing the same to her, with the same smiley, says a lot about your forgetful habit and is cringe.

The fact that you used "my reaction pic", is quote childish, stupid, and cringeworthy!

The fact that you thought I was done too and that you didn't know that I wanted you to reply, is quite shallow, slow, dumb, and cringeworthy!:reallymaury:

Last edited:
The fact that it took you too long to respond is a sign of defeat and cringe at the same time!

The fact that you don't know what a sarcasm still is and questioning my words, is quite stupid and cringeworthy!

The fact that you're obsessed and eager to use my punctuation marks, is a sign of you being my student, but cringe of you!

The fact that you still didn't check my reply/response post to Reiko and you doing the same to her, with the same smiley, says a lot about your forgetful habit and is cringe.

The fact that yoy use "my reaction pic", is quote childish, stupid, and cringeworthy!

The fact that you thought I was done too and that you didn't know that I wanted you to reply, is quite shallow, slow, dumb, and cringeworthy!:reallymaury:
The fact that your jobless ass thinks me taking "too long" to respond is cringe & a sign of defeat, is cringe.

The fact that you misspelt the word "you", is cringe.

The fact that you think "a sarcasm" is grammatically correct, is cringe.

The fact that you got so excited when I didn't respond "fast enough", is cringe.

The fact that you continue using that gay word "smiley/smilie", is cringe.

The fact that you still think that maury reaction pic is funny, is cringe.

The fact that you're so desperate for me to stop replying to your cringey posts, is cringe.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
The fact that your jobless ass thinks me taking "too long" to respond is cringe & a sign of defeat, is cringe.

The fact that you misspelt the word "you", is cringe.

The fact that you think "a sarcasm" is grammatically correct, is cringe.

The fact that you got so excited when I didn't respond "fast enough", is cringe.

The fact that you continue using that gay word "smiley/smilie", is cringe.

The fact that you still think that maury reaction pic is funny, is cringe.

The fact that you're so desperate for me to stop replying to your cringey posts, is cringe.

The fact that you think I'm jobless just cause I'm patient enough to wait for your lame roast, is quite dumb and cringe!

The fact that you still don't know that there is an edit button after I repeated it to you the second time, is cringeworthy.

The fact that your smartass self don't know if it's right to use 'a sarcasm' or not, is too dumb and cringe of you!

The fact that you think I got excited, is too stupid, cringeworthy and unbelievable!

The fact that you think smiley is a gay word, is quite suspect of you.:browtf:

The fact that you think that I use that Maury pic as being funny, is too lame, dumb, and cringe of you.

The fact that you feel like I'm desperate for your replies, says a lot about your defeat:tacky:

The fact that you wrote 'misspelt' instead of 'misspelled', is cringeworthy.

The fact that I know misspelt is correct for British English, is cool of me being American.:tocry:

The fact that you're using Brit's english while being Canadian, shows a lot about your loyalty to Great Britain:reallymaury:

The fact that you think I'm jobless just cause I'm patient enough to wait for your lame roast, is quite dumb and cringe!

The fact that you still don't know that there is an edit button after I repeated it to you the second time, is cringeworthy.

The fact that you're a smartass don't know if it's right to use 'a sarcasm' or not, is too dumb and cringe of you!

The fact that you think I got excited, is too stupid, cringeworthy and unbelievable!

The fact that you think smiley is a gay word, is quite suspect of you.:browtf:

The fact that you think that I use that Maury pic as being funny, is too lame, dumb, and cringe of you.

The fact that you feel like I'm desperate for your replies, says a lot about your defeat:tacky:

The fact that you wrote 'misspelt' instead of 'misspelled', is cringeworthy.

The fact that I know misspelt is correct for British English, is cool of me:tocry:

The fact that you're using Brit's english while being Canadian, shows a lot about your loyalty to Great Britain:reallymaury:
The fact that you're embarrassingly waiting for me to respond, is cringe.

The fact that you've yet to use that edit button you're constantly speaking of, is cringe.

The fact that you think "you're a smart ass don't know" is grammatically correct, is cringe.

The fact that you didn't know that Canadians use "misspelt", is cringe.

The fact that you believe knowing "misspelt" is also British English is cool, is cringe.

The fact that you didn't know that Canadians also use "misspelt" like Brits, is cringe.

The fact that you think the word "smiley" isn't gay, is cringe.

The fact that you think me believing you got excited is cringe, is cringe.

The fact that you continue copying my reaction pics, is cringe.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
The fact that you're embarrassingly waiting for me to respond, is cringe.

The fact that you've yet to use that edit button you're constantly speaking of, is cringe.

The fact that you think "you're a smart ass don't know" is grammatically correct, is cringe.

The fact that you didn't know that Canadians use "misspelt", is cringe.

The fact that you believe knowing "misspelt" is also British English is cool, is cringe.

The fact that you didn't know that Canadians also use "misspelt" like Brits, is cringe.

The fact that you think the word "smiley" isn't gay, is cringe.

The fact that you think me believing you got excited is cringe, is cringe.

The fact that you continue copying my reaction pics, is cringe.

The fact that you think I'm waiting for your lame response, is cringe af.

The fact that you don't know how to see an edited post, is quite stupid and cringe of you!

The fact that you think I'm grammatically wrong, is cringe.

The fact that you thought I didn't know Canadians used 'misspelt', is cringeworthy. Well, no shit sherlock!

The fact that you're typing the same thing I wrote and ending it with 'is cringe', is cringe af:snoop:

The fact that you're acting childish, is cringe:farole:

The fact that you can't come up with a new lame roast, is quite sad and cringe at the same time.

The fact that you think I'm waiting for your lame response, is cringe af.

The fact that you don't know how to see an edited post, is quite stupid and cringe of you!

The fact that you think I'm grammatically wrong, is cringe.

The fact that you thought I didn't know Canadians used 'misspelt', is cringeworthy. Well, no shit sherlock!

The fact that you're typing the same thing I wrote and ending it with 'is cringe', is cringe af:snoop:

The fact that you're acting childish, is cringe:farole:
The fact that you claim you aren't waiting for my response, yet claimed you were patiently waiting for me to respond, is cringe.

The fact that you think my responses are lame yet are eager to see them, is cringe.

The fact that you think i'm copying anything you're writing, is cringe.

The fact that you think i'm acting childish when we're acting the same way, is cringe.

The fact that you've yet to notice how bad your grammar is, is cringe.

The fact that you claim you did know Canadians use "misspelt" when you clearly didn't, is cringe.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
The fact that you claim you aren't waiting for my response, yet claimed you were patiently waiting for me to respond, is cringe.

The fact that you think my responses are lame yet are eager to see them, is cringe.

The fact that you think i'm copying anything you're writing, is cringe.

The fact that you think i'm acting childish when we're acting the same way, is cringe.

The fact that you think I'm jobless, is cringe and a sign of defeat.

The fact that you believe your roast are lame and that I'm waiting for them is quite funny and cringe at the same time.

The fact that you're using "i'm" instead of "I'm" is quite sad, dumb, and cringe of you!

The fact that you're lying about copying my responses, is cringeworthy!

The fact that you're lying about me acting childish, cringe af:bell:

The fact that you told me to not "copy your reaction pic", was cringe and childish.

The fact that I didn't use "don't copy my reaction pic", means I'm not childish!

The fact that you comprehend things differently is quite strange and cringe!

The fact that I'm not joking about you being autistic and that you will say that, but I'm not and I'm taking it as an example and your next reponse post is cringeworthy

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The fact that i'ma slap the two of you is no secret. I am just waiting for my medication to kick in.
tacky.png

&
7517.jpg

The fact that you think I'm jobless, is cringe and a sign of defeat.

The fact that you believe your roast are lame and that I'm waiting for them is quite funny and cringe at the same time.

The fact that you're using "i'm" instead of "I'm" is quite sad, dumb, and cringe of you!

The fact that you're lying about copying my responses, is cringworthy!

The fact that you're lying about me acting childish, cringe af:bell:

The fact that you numerously told me to not "copy your reaction pic", was cringe and childish.

The fact that I didn't use "don't copy my reaction pic", means I'm not childish!

The fact that you comprehend things differently is quite autistic and cringe!

The fact that I'm not joking about you being autisitic and that you will say that, but I'm not and I'm taking it as an example and your next reponse post is cringeworthy
The fact that you think "your roast are lame" is grammatically correct, is cringe.

The fact that you misspelt the word "cringeworthy", is cringe.

The fact that you deny waiting for my responses when you claimed to be patiently waiting for them, is cringe.

The fact that you think my posts are childish when you're acting the same way, is cringe.

The fact that you think autism is an insult/funny matter, is pretty pathetic & cringe....

Seriously. Don't joke about autism or any mental disorder. It's not funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending