Somalia must welcome Syrian and Yemeni refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.
:drakelaugh::dead:
Newport-Beach-Rhinoplasty-Dr-Kevin-Sadati-78-R.jpg

As a Muslim country, we have an obligation to help our fellow Muslims who are in dire need of our help. Both Syrians and Yemenis helped Somalis during our time of need. Many Somali refugees went to these countries and started businesses, got an education, whilst the entire world turned their back on us. The least we can do is return the favour.

I also propose for Arab migration specifically to Darood parts of Somalia. We have been mixing with the Samaale race for too long to the point we now resemble them. How ashamed would our forefather Abdirahman bin Ismail al-Jabarti be if he saw how we looked like today? We need to look like Arabs once again.
Send the women over. The men can stay and as trump would put it " These strong men can fight for their own land"

:trumpsmirk:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Why are people falling for @World bait? He's clearly trolling but good job on him. His thread will go trending now because he knew how Somalis would react.

Now all we need is mudane @government to make this thread legit.

Somalis are sub-saharan black Africans. No amount of bootyclapping or cooning will ever change that.

Waar shatap naaya nacala kugu yaal nijaas foqol nijaas yow futadha uraysa

We're not black. Just Somali. Stop promoting western identity concept. We're not using gaal terms so keep that to yourself and don't push it to other Somalis. Thank you.

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Why are people falling for @World bait? He's clearly trolling but good job, his thread will go trending because he knew how Somalis would react.

Now all we need is mudane @government to make this thread legit.

Waar shatap naaya nacala kugu yaal nijaas foqol nijaas yow futadha uraysa

We're not black. Just Somali. Stop promoting western identity concept.
We are Somalis only. Well, to me, I'm just a Somali nothing more nothing less.. Idc about blacks nor Ayrabs. Ik he's trolling too, but looks like it didn't go well for his Ayrab wannabe tactics on us noble Somalis:fantasia2:

World

VIP
It always confuses me when Somalis claim to not be Arab. Arabic is one of our country’s primary languages, we’re part of the Arab league and we are clearly mixed with Arabs (which explains are Caucasian features). Heck even our own so called language is 30 % Arabic words. The only question is why do Somalis not want to be Arabs? Is it self hatred?

Jeesto

VIP
@World Somali regions have already accepted a lot of refugees from Yemen and Syria. There are tens of thousands of them and they mostly live in cities such as Djibouti, Hargeisa & Mogadishu.
Yemeni-refugees.jpg

_93156638_dentist.jpg

IMG_4543.jpg

Yemeni_refugees_UNFPA.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending