Somalia must welcome Syrian and Yemeni refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
As a Muslim country, we have an obligation to help our fellow Muslims who are in dire need of our help. Both Syrians and Yemenis helped Somalis during our time of need. Many Somali refugees went to these countries and started businesses, got an education, whilst the entire world turned their back on us. The least we can do is return the favour.

I also propose for Arab migration specifically to Darood parts of Somalia. We have been mixing with the Samaale race for too long to the point we now resemble them. How ashamed would our forefather Abdirahman bin Ismail al-Jabarti be if he saw how we looked like today? We need to look like Arabs once again.

You're not Arab, you're a Somali Cushite from the Black African race. Stop being ashamed of it you Arab lover.

A bombing just happened in Somalia and this is what you're talking about? I'm embarrassed that you publicly posted this.

The self-hate is strong with this one lmao.
giphy.gif

Be proud of your Somali/Cushite heritage.

Last edited:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
From what i hear syria was the only arab country giving somalis visas during the height of the civil war. But syria is miles away surely turkey and jordan help them more.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Agreed. There are many humanitarian Gulf and Egyptian organizations who will fund their resettlement. It's the Deal of a Century!

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
While Somalia is in shambles. Just today, 3 bomb blasts happened in the South, while you think of welcoming Yemenis & Syrians.:ayaanswag:

This is when I admire Somali's IQ, @World and it's true too.. 68 IQ there you go. No doubt about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.