Somalia: Maamulka Puntland issues Fatwa against Somaliland + says "SL has mentally colonised us".

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
DJflexvXgAExSDJ.jpg

kulaha losers, who the hell are you, both regions are doing better than the rest, goofy

Both regions are sh!tholes but go ahead and compare yourself to the biggest sh!thole that is Somalia which btw both aforementioned regions are part of. Continue with your delusions!

According to Somolian MPs of Punanìa. Somaliland Provide water meat and clothes for Punanìa region of Somalia. I say set up soup kitchens next:salute:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Like I've said, a million times, if Romani Gypsies wanna be with Somaliland, then so be it. We've never seen eye to eye, so its understandable, if they want to be part of SL than PL. As for Warsans, they are free, they're not cuqdad filled gypsies, they're proud loyal Puntlanders. Believe me, I know, just as your dead Issaq relatives, who tried to attack East Sanaag, a short while ago.

Berbera corridor? Nope, not gonna happen. Thanks to Cumar Maxamuuds, deep pockets with the funding and building of Garacad port, you lot will soon be out of business.

Delusional, that's all I can say. You can never compare Garacad port to Berbera multi-international port, lmao. Berbera is more strategic, historic and has UAE backup to become the largest port in Horn of Africa. The berbera corridor and berbera investment bank will transform Somaliland into a prosperous state and that will set a boundary line between us and the rest of Somalis.

General Nuh Tani is currently mobilizing a large force in Yubbe. He will not only incorporate east Sanaag (makhiir) into Somaliland but also capture the traitor Caare and imprison him into the Jeegaan prison facility.

The future is always bright for Jeegaan.
4JStftF.png

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Delusional, that's all I can say. You can never compare Garacad port to Berbera multi-international port, lmao. Berbera is more strategic, historic and has UAE backup to become the largest port in Horn of Africa. The berbera corridor and berbera investment bank will transform Somaliland into a prosperous state and that will set a boundary line between us and the rest of Somalis.

General Nuh Tani is currently mobilizing a large force in Yubbe. He will not only incorporate east Sanaag (makhiir) into Somaliland but also capture the traitor Caare and imprison him into the Jeegaan prison facility.

The future is always bright for Jeegaan.
4JStftF.png

Ite mate. You're right. You guys are high and mighty. I'm quivering in my boots.

Trending