Somalia: Maamulka Puntland issues Fatwa against Somaliland + says "SL has mentally colonised us".

Colonisation is gumeysi
"Maskaxdey naga qabsadeen" image0-6.jpg
giphy (16).gif

Tukraq

VIP
smile if the taxes on jeegan are going higher
_105130131_d4f9a080-05c0-4a9e-8a71-8ced855d66aa.jpg

we may even use some of that new revenue supporting the new revolutionary leader of SL
maxresdefault.jpg

Bossaso’s top traders made a deal with Somaliland to import from Berbera tax free (they still pay port fees) on the condition they put trackers on their items.

Enjoy their Calaacal. Looks like Berbera port investment is ruining Puntlands economy.

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

I remember last week when the approach of the taxation was presented (not passed) they tried to make it seem like a strength from the Puntland region. Imagine being completly exposed by their own parlamient, who admitted the weakness.
:gucciwhat:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I remember last week when the approach of the taxation was presented (not passed) they tried to make it seem like a strength from the Puntland region. Imagine being completly exposed by their own parlamient, who admitted the weakness.

We humiliated Puntland militarily and now they're crying about how 1doors are doing what they do best - making mon$y.

:pachah1:

Time to conquer the last harti.
JzE1mVQ.png

I'm sure the Absame community would be proud passing the torch to us since they have similar experience humilating them.
:westbrookswag:

@Ferrari @diaby @Teeri-Alpha

We humiliated Puntland militarily and now they're crying about how 1doors are doing what they do best - making mon$y.

JzE1mVQ.png

I'm sure the Absame community would be proud passing the torch to us since they have similar experience humilating them.

One thing Půnania MP cried loud about. Somaliland will make a dry port outside of Garowe for Berbera goods to be stored before sending to Pùnania:russ::russ::russ:

@Thegoodshepherd bradar why you and the pùnanians avoiding thread:lolbron:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
After 28 years of ‘independence’, there is still no road linking Hargeisa to Burco.
Still I can smell Hargeisa shit from my home on another continent lool. Awdal no roads till Xamar said we will build one for you. Case what Jeegaan running like taking the show from xamar loool. Let berbara burn to ash. PL first.

JzE1mVQ.png

Facts, we wish Somaliland well, i hope for yall to get your own country , then we in Jubaland kingdom AKA South Ogadeniya will go back to a kingdom we once were before the white man created somalia,

may you get your nation, yall worked hard and united your people

But let me make it clear, blood is thicker than anything else, , Harti is Kablalax and darood and no matter how much beef we have between us, we will never ever allow a shishey to do harm if we can help it, nor will we booty clap for our cousins being harmed, no matter how much hate between us, to be slapped around and beaten, just rememebr that,

no will we insult or harm or allow someone to harm our marehan cousins too, we have issues, just like you 1doors who have been killing each other recently in habar habar,

do we look like cucked? smiling and watching whilst our cousins get insulted?

all the best to your country, But Kablalax and Sade Darood is blood for forever, just keep that in mind old boy.

We Ogaden will never booty Clap for that sort of thing against our blood cousins,

1door lads do me a favour, i am in support of each somali region becoming its own country, it will never go back to pre 1991, never, dream on, smell the coffee, we killed, no force will work but i am not in support of being tacked when my fellow darood and kablalax and Sade relatives are being insulted, so please kindly do not tack me @, no nasab Ogaden pure blood man will accept this or allow it, darood is off limits,

Agah, :westbrookswag:

The Absame Kablalax Ugaas has spoken,

@diaby @Ferrari

Last edited:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP

JzE1mVQ.png

Kkkkkkk

D5WRLaAXkAAiCB7.jpeg

Never forget what you are kkkkkk

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
After 28 years of ‘independence’, there is still no road linking Hargeisa to Burco.

When are you going to free your Harti brothers from us?

Don't worry about our development. There will be a gap between us and the rest of Somalis once the Berbera corridor and Berbera investment bank and their developments are completed.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Don't worry about our development. There will be a gap between us and the rest of Somalis once the Berbera corridor and Berbera investment bank and their developments are completed.
Our harti brothers are just angry from us. But soon they will come back home.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP

Like I've said, a million times, if Romani Gypsies wanna be with Somaliland, then so be it. We've never seen eye to eye, so its understandable, if they want to be part of SL than PL. As for Warsans, they are free, they're not cuqdad filled gypsies, they're proud loyal Puntlanders. Believe me, I know, just as your dead Issaq relatives, who tried to attack East Sanaag, a short while ago.

Berbera corridor? Nope, not gonna happen. Thanks to Cumar Maxamuuds, deep pockets with the funding and building of Garacad port, you lot will soon be out of business.

Trending