Somalia is worth the investment

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Darulsalam is somewhat outside xamar and is a built 'city' It's safe and a great place my dad bought 2 homes there as soon as they were made, both are rented out and my dad will probably do the same in the future and sell one later since its a very sought out place with great facilities (even have a British school there). This is deffo a good investment
I can indeed say It was worth every penny
I might buy some more if my dad allows, one for investment and one for the new family after Uni inshallah

Macalin M

Out here
It’s a very boring area though don’t you think? We was looking at buying a house there but it just didn’t feel good. Lovely house but very quiet.

Few years a go i bought a land for 400 bucks in mogadishu so i thought because my sister called me and told me to buy it. She kept on insisting on it.
now looking back i think it was fake land because years later she told me the government is taking the land soon so people are running quick to sale it so i told her sale it she was like ama send you the money am like no keep it lol i guess it was all a lie and she wanted to halalify it i guess ahe must have felt bad or something lol.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I just brought a house in Mogadishu, espcially Darusallam City for $70k + Fees

Pictures sent :

MOH_2013.jpg

MOH_2004.jpg

MOH_1964.jpg

Sxb sit on that land and build a multi-family building when there's peace again.

That is a smart investment, because Somalia is clearly entering a new era. I think many will sadly be left behind due to their ignorant views on the continent. Remember things change, it is the nature of this planet.

The west is on a steady decline and who knows what the future holds.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Few years a go i bought a land for 400 bucks in mogadishu so i thought because my sister called me and told me to buy it. She kept on insisting on it.
now looking back i think it was fake land because years later she told me the government is taking the land soon so people are running quick to sale it so i told her sale it she was like ama send you the money am like no keep it lol i guess it was all a lie and she wanted to halalify it i guess ahe must have felt bad or something lol.
Did she give you any land deeds
$400 for land in Mogadishu?

It’s a very boring area though don’t you think? We was looking at buying a house there but it just didn’t feel good. Lovely house but very quiet.
I really do not give a damn about how quiet it is. Safe as hell!

Did she give you any land deeds
$400 for land in Mogadishu?

I really do not give a damn about how quiet it is. Safe as hell!
I think she lied lol she wanted the money and felt bad years later. Ahaha i assume because when i went back i didn't ask her to show me and she didn't offer it either lol after i got back is when she told government is taking over that area. To this i didn't ask her just went along with her story lol

Exodus

Alienist
There's nothing I'd love more than to live in my ancestral home in Somalia, but I do value my life. I'll live in the West for now, but I will keep a close eye on the situation, as I would prefer to spend my last years in Somalia than some foreign land.

Lol no land in mogadishu cost 400 buckz

VixR

Veritas
Wallahi, truely, No
I am only doing this as a investment and adds to the list of land and proterties I own in Somalia. Garowe, Caabduwaq, Hargasia and Now Mogadishu. I want to sell these later on at a high profit!
Can you post all the real estate websites you acquired those properties from, out of curiosity?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Can you post all the real estate websites you acquired those properties from, out of curiosity?
*Websites* - Somalia - No No No, I brought them directly from those who owned it
Only Saalam Properties has a website

VixR

Veritas
*Websites* - Somalia - No No No, I brought them directly from those who owned it
Only Saalam Properties has a website
I was surprised you provided a listing website, and wanted to see if there were others for the cities you listed.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I was surprised you provided a listing website, and wanted to see if there were others for the cities you listed.
As I know of, No. I only found Saalam Properties to be smooth and easy in compare to the others

Trending

Latest posts