MOH_2013.jpg

MOH_2004.jpg

MOH_1964.jpg

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Mashallah brother, but is xamar safe to invest in it?
Wallahi, truely, No
I am only doing this as a investment and adds to the list of land and proterties I own in Somalia. Garowe, Caabduwaq, Hargasia and Now Mogadishu. I want to sell these later on at a high profit!

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Wallahi, truely, No
I am only doing this as a investment and adds to the list of land and proterties I own in Somalia. Garowe, Caabduwaq, Hargasia and Now Mogadishu. I want to sell these later on at a high profit!
You are very smart these are rapidly growing cities.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am not moving my behind from the West. My cute behind will be in America, the land of the free & Brave inshalaah & Mashalaah

Wallahi, truely, No
How do u know they'll rise in value?

Henessy will be good for short term, not long!

I was not talking about alcohol but rather Canada. Anyways, wouldn’t your money be better off in the stock market? Do you not invest in anything other than the real estate market?

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I was not talking about alcohol but rather Canada. Anyways, wouldn’t your money be better off in the stock market?
I meant the land. Stock Market is a no go zone for me. I only did bitcoin and it gave me a really good return. Everything else is a no!

Darulsalam is somewhat outside xamar and is a built 'city' It's safe and a great place my dad bought 2 homes there as soon as they were made, both are rented out and my dad will probably do the same in the future and sell one later since its a very sought out place with great facilities (even have a British school there). This is deffo a good investment

Trending