Somalia is producing less food than it did 60 years ago.

Apollo

VIP
Two grown men shaking their booties for other men to dominate them :kodaksmiley:

We have been to Somalia multiple times. It is a mess and requires a more advanced nation to guide them. Pride won't get you anywhere. It is like a five year old kid refusing to go to school because he doesn't want to be 'cucked' by teachers.

tenor.gif

We have been to Somalia multiple times. It is a mess and requires a more advanced nation to guide them. Pride won't get you anywhere. It is like a five year old kid refusing to go to school because he doesn't want to be 'cucked' by teachers.
I wouldn't mind another nation guiding Somalia onto the right path (from a distance) , but you lot want a full on takeover, giving the one in power the keys to do all sorts of internal damage. Where is your dhiig?

Apollo

VIP
I wouldn't mind another nation guiding Somalia onto the right path (from a distance) , but you lot want a full on takeover, giving the one in power the keys to do all sorts of internal damage. Where is your dhiig?

The last 30 years were more embarrassing for Somalis than being guided by Turkey would be. Anyhow, this won't happen, it's just hypothesizing on our part.

I suggested that Turkey should colonize Somalia a couple of times, each time I got downvotes for it, kek.

Somalia should definitely be colonised. For 30 years we have shown the world we don't know how to govern. If a populace cannot govern themselves, what option is there but to let a more civilised people govern them?

To this day, decades after independence, the old and young, still remember Colonial Somalia as the peak of Somali history. Somali people have never seen a human made structure with 2 levels before the Italians came. The roads that cover most of Somalia today were built by the Italians, I remember driving from Galkacyo to Bosaso on a bust down road, my guide told me this road was built by the Italians and never repaired or maintained since 1940s. We have not progressed since, in fact we have regressed. Time for a takeover. Maybe we can have some kind of deal with Turkey like a Hong Kong style vassal state, where Turkey relinquishes control after 99 years.

Of course it's true. Take the blinders from your vision and the paddings from your ears. I will give you just one example out of thousands: My ayeyo has in her collection government documents from that era. I cannot begin to describe how professional and legitimate those documents looked. It had seals and everything. Have you seen government documents of today? I have a piece of land in Somalia and my ownership papers looks like it was written by a child. It is written in black pen, includes the fingerprint of one illiterate relative, and has the jurisdiction's Staples-style stamp in the middle of the page. It looks beyond fake and it is only a matter when, not if, that piece of land is claimed by someone else with ownership documents that look just an iota better than mine. Maybe he will have two finger prints (his own) to counter the finger print on mine
:damn: :wow: Embarrassing

dr.leorio

death\emitter
So what are you doing to help Somalia besides projecting your self hate and begging to be colonized again? You so called Somali men make me sick to my stomach. No God Fearing, red blooded Somali man with normal testosterone levels would ridicule his own country without presenting any solutions. You are a fucking joke as men @Western4Life @Apollo

And You should be ashmed of yourselfs

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Somalia should definitely be colonised. For 30 years we have shown the world we don't know how to govern. If a populace cannot govern themselves, what option is there but to let a more civilised people govern them?

To this day, decades after independence, the old and young, still remember Colonial Somalia as the peak of Somali history. Somali people have never seen a human made structure with 2 levels before the Italians came. The roads that cover most of Somalia today were built by the Italians, I remember driving from Galkacyo to Bosaso on a bust down road, my guide told me this road was built by the Italians and never repaired or maintained since 1940s. We have not progressed since, in fact we have regressed. Time for a takeover. Maybe we can have some kind of deal with Turkey like a Hong Kong style vassal state, where Turkey relinquishes control after 99 years.
How about present solutions to help improve your nation instead of begging other's to do your dirty work for you in the 21st century.

Apollo

VIP
So what are you doing to help Somalia besides projecting your self hate and begging to be colonized again? You so called Somali men make me sick to my stomach. No God Fearing, red blooded Somali man with normal testosterone levels would ridicule his own country without presenting any solutions. You are a fucking joke as men @Western4Life @Apollo

And You should be ashmed of yourselfs

tenor.gif

reer

VIP
supremacist babble from ciyaal who havent seen somalia. i would rather be a bantu-turk-arab protectorate or colony than utter humiliation of the 90s and a whole generation who never seen governance.

Dude, just come out. What is your race/ethnicity? Please don't say Somali, you aren't fooling anyone. Come on, spit it out :ivers:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

Italy colonized Somalia just to do it, they literally came together and said they couldn't be left behind by other Europeans, they needed someone to colonize.

It was a pet project for them, that's why they put in so much effort compared to the British. They built government, institutions, schools, hospitals, infrastructure, city design, armed forces, police, road network, railway, modern agriculture, communication networks. It was like sim city.

:francis:

Dude, just come out. What is your race/ethnicity? Please don't say Somali, you aren't fooling anyone. Come on, spit it out :ivers:

I'm cadaan. Happy?

Seriously, why would I fake being Somali lol. It's a frequent accusation I hear a lot online which is baffling. We aren't exactly the Chosen People.

I'm cadaan. Happy?

Seriously, why would I fake being Somali lol. It's a frequent accusation I hear a lot online which is baffling. We aren't exactly the Chosen People.
Get the hell out of our forum, you poser. I can tell your a dedicated ajnabi troll who’s trying to bring in self hatred into the forum. I have not seen you post a single positive thing or come up with any ideas to improve the state of Somalia and/or its people. You’re lucky i’m not a mod, i’d have banned you immidiately. Your agenda is not welcomed here :ufdup:

Last edited:

GemState

36/21
VIP
@Western4Life @Apollo

There were political parties in Somalia who were advocating for another 30 or 40 years of Italian trusteeship before Somalia gained independence. If I find the document I'll post it here but they essentially stated that when looking at Somalia during the late 50's, it was far too early for it to become a independent nation. So this line of reasoning isn't out of the question

First time I saw it I thought they were coons, now I think they had a point. Imagine if in the 90's we got independence instead of a civil war :russ:

Royalflush

novacane
1614767450787.png
1614767459844.png

instead of calaacal this is literally an opportunity for us to farm these lands and feed our own population. we can prevent or even reverse desertification in the arid areas and increase arable land. also the yield of the land maybe due to the quality and quantity of capital goods. if somalia had modern farming tools im sure the land cultication and crop yield would increase exponentially

sourse: world bank database

The reason why Somalia is not producing as much is simple. Conflict and climate change. Al-shabaab and drought are driving farmers away from their homes. All those IDP camps in Mogadishu are primarily farmers. We need secure Koonfur Galbeed and Jubbaland, two of the most agricultural states. Al-shabaab controls large areas there and we need to kick them out.