Somalia is not safe for ..

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
Nayaa waad been badan tahay.

What do you mean my father's people aren't native to Somalia, I'll have you know we Cad Cads built Mogadishu with our own two hands. While you Somalis were too busy raiding each others geel.

We got many qabils like Shanshiyo, Reer Asharaf, Reer Shiikh and Reer Abdi Samad.
And that's only the tip of the iceberg to our CadCad history :fittytousand:
You know their is a community like Cad Cads in Somaliland. They mainly live in berbera and hargeisa

You midgets didn't build shit. This is why I don't trust your kind as well as those madows infesting the south, revisioning history :mad: The madows think they're native, and these indian hyrbids think they built anything. FOH
You don't trust anything because you're a mooriyan sista. Whatever you wrote, it all belongs in qashin section sxb.

:camby::camby:

You don't trust anything because you're a mooriyan sista. Whatever you wrote, it all belongs in qashin section sxb.

:camby::camby:
Mooryaan? I'm Majeerteen, the creme de la creme of Somalis, while you're an indian gypsy rat who tries revisioning history to make himself feel superior. Neither you nor the madows are veiwed in a very good light in our society, deal with it

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Mooryaan? I'm Majeerteen, the creme de la creme of Somalis, while you're an indian gypsy rat who tries revisioning history to make himself feel superior. Neither you nor the madows are veiwed in a very good light in our society, deal with it
which diaspora are you?

I love my Somali brothers but you people sometimes can't think of anything except purity and all that nonsense. There's no such thing Somali purity because most human populations are mixed and have been mixing for hundred and thousands of years.

I swear Somalis can't think straight most of the time and believe whatever nonsense that comes to their minds, that's why our country is in the state it's in wlh. Open your minds and see the world for what it is, a complex place.

If we can do that instead of blaming foreigners and others for our issues, maybe we can solve issues and build our country back again.

This thread has gone down. Now there's a hindu x bantu product claiming his people are native. Like y'all are new shipments :camby::deadpeter:
Who even are you? You're like a 12 yr old kid who found this site on Twitter or FB with your Moana profile pic.

Some ciyaal acting like an adult get outta here sxb :pacspit:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
are you sure they aren't just skin bleachers
I dont know why i laughed so hard

giphy.gif

My grandmother on my father's side was Majeerteen I believe (he is only half Reer Xamar). So I have respect for Darod brothers, but you're disrespecting people who have Somali dhiig and are fellow Muslims.

Reer Xamars suffered in the dagaal just like all the Somali clans did, so don't say we're not Somali and insult the dead like that.

Last edited:

:deadosama: man said MJ creme de la creme of somalis :dead:

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Because they don't have a qabil that is native to Somalia. Somalis don't look down on them the way they look down on Bantus. They are seen as more weird and foreign, rather than inferior.

Also, instead of saying 'not at all' I should have said, not that much. I'vr edited my post.
Nope there are plenty of clans who are native to somalia who are .5. Also somalis don’t often marry Reer xamars if anything their look down on. In my city not once have I heard “stay away from the Bantus”, it’s always “stay away from Reer xamars”. Lastly, Somalis discriminate against everyone, no one is safe not even their own kin.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
My grandmother on my father's side was Majeerteen I believe (he was half Reer Xamar). So I have respect for Darod brothers, but you're disrespecting people who have Somali and fellow Muslims.

Reer Xamars suffered in the dagaal just like all the Somali clans did, so don't say we're not Somali and insult the dead like that.
You cadcads are flipfloppers when yall first arrived in the west yall distance from somalis and claimed to be arab. Now claiming you build xamar is pure delusion. Warya @Arma come talk to this cadcad

You cadcads are flipfloppers when yall first arrived in the west yall distance from somalis and claimed to be arab. Now claiming you build xamar is pure delusion. Warya @Arma come talk to this cadcad
Okay maybe we just helped develop Xamar but we are important in its history like all Somali clans, we played our part during the independence in the 60s.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts