Somalia is not safe for ..

Wow, a place with without a functioning government is not safe for black people. Only Somalis can be offended at something like this, totally out of touch with reality.

It is offensive and weird.

If you read the thread the OP isn't talking about general safety, he's talking about how the locals will treat you due to skin colour.

They need to make up their mind. One minute we're black, when its convenient for them, the next moment we're raging racists who treat them like the Arabs? LOOOL.

giphy.gif

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
Nope, not at all.

Somalis often intermarry them. Its very normal for someone to have an Reer Xamar mother and the average Reer Xamar has way more Somali blood as most of them have an ethnic Somali grandmother.
The same can never be said for Bantus.
@HiraanBorn is half Cad cad

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Nope, not at all.

Somalis often intermarry them. Its very normal for someone to have an Reer Xamar mother and the average Reer Xamar has way more Somali blood as most of them have an ethnic Somali grandmother.
The same can never be said for Bantus.
If they are not discriminated why are they in the 0.5 of the 4.5 rule?:leon:

If they are not discriminated why are they in the 0.5 of the 4.5 rule?

Because they don't have a qabil that is native to Somalia. Somalis don't look down on them the way they look down on Bantus. They are seen as more weird and foreign, rather than inferior.

Also, instead of saying 'not at all' I should have said, not that much. I'vr edited my post.

Because they don't have a qabil that is native to Somalia. Somalis don't look down on them the way they look down on Bantus. They are seen as more weird and foreign, rather than inferior.

Also, instead of saying 'not at all' I should have said, not that much. I'vr edited my post.
Nayaa waad been badan tahay.

What do you mean my father's people aren't native to Somalia, I'll have you know we Cad Cads built Mogadishu with our own two hands. While you Somalis were too busy raiding each others geel.

We got many qabils like Shanshiyo, Reer Asharaf, Reer Shiikh and Reer Abdi Samad.
And that's only the tip of the iceberg to our CadCad history :fittytousand:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

What do you mean my father's people aren't native to Somalia, I'll have you know we Cad Cads built Mogadishu with our own two hands. While you Somalis were too busy raiding each others geel.

We got many qabils like Shanshiyo, Reer Asharaf, Reer Shiikh and Reer Abdi Samad.
You hindu hybrids are deff not native to somalia. With your retarted accents. abowe nah:gucciwhat:

I didn't say you don't have a qabil.

I said you don't have a qabil native to Somalia.

I have a lot of respect for Reer Xamars!

You lot are still very much Somali though.

native to somalia but can’t speak somali correctly :russ:

You midgets didn't build shit. This is why I don't trust your kind as well as those madows infesting the south, revisioning history :mad: The madows think they're native, and these indian hyrbids think they built anything. FOH

Trending

Latest posts