Somalia is no longer in the top 10 Poorest Countries 2024.

Finally we out of this bahdil
rejoice (1).png

RDT_20240306_0131087028498835353317742.png

Terrorism, corruption, unfinished constitution, secessionism and alhamdulilah we’re getting out of the top 10 poorest nations list anymore. There is hope

Attachments

• B0B0ADDD-F6B7-4A0C-A6A2-5CF75F1079C1.jpeg
    B0B0ADDD-F6B7-4A0C-A6A2-5CF75F1079C1.jpeg
    66 KB · Views: 47
You have to tell us a bit more than that if you mention something that interesting.
I spent a week in Madagascar for my studies during a period when the country was grappling with both famine and plague. I was advised to pack as much peanut butter as possible because it was easy to carry and could help combat malnutrition. Water was available only once a week, making showers a rarity. Children would sometimes block the roads with rocks and attack cars, especially if foreigners were inside. The mines were operated by Indian and Chinese companies, and the extent of poverty was unlike anything I had ever seen. Although I blended in easily because people assumed I was Malagasy, the food was a stark contrast to what I was accustomed to. The diet primarily consisted of bland, tasteless sticky rice and boiled meat. The only similarity to Somali cuisine was muufo, but even that was a small consolation. Wallahi I was relieved to leave as soon as possible.

Trending

Latest posts