Somalia is no longer in the top 10 Poorest Countries 2024.

You guys already do Somalis are the loudest and most racist for no reason online please stop embarrassing us you have made being somali a pariah and something to be ashamed of.
I looked at ur massages history. I Just hope that ur hardcore troll or something. Even not, seek a therapist. I’m serious.

Reborn
Finally we out of this bahdil View attachment 319302

View attachment 319300

Somalia is not on the top 10 list as it has limited data.

Even on the list the GDP per Capita is $1510 which isn't accurate at all and would even rank Somalia as the 4th poorest country. I believe they dismissed it due not having sufficient data.

You won't ever find a source that says Somalias GDP is above $2,000

You can even go through the country profile from the same website to see that the GDP per capita hasn't been calculated...

Screenshot_20240306-181740.png

Last edited:

Even on the list the GDP per Capita is $1510 which isn't accurate at all and would even rank Somalia as the 4th poorest country. I believe they dismissed it due not having sufficient data.

You won't ever find a source that says Somalias GDP is above $1,000

You can even go through the country profile from the same website to see that the GDP per capita hasn't been calculated...

View attachment 319384
the gdp ppp doesn't mean gdp per capita its different it's the purchasing power parity
images - 2024-03-06T213453.993.jpeg

You won't ever find a source that says Somalias GDP is above $1,000

View attachment 319384

Wooh, that's Tons of disinformation right there buddy.

The report you are reporting is the World Bank's last report in 2021 and if you look at the chart, below you can see how the GDP per capita has rapidly increased since 2018.

The World Bank has not reported anything since 2021. The new report from the IMF in February 2024 analyzes and reports the precise GDP per capita in Somalia which is 1510 USD.

Brother do your homework before misleading people.

1709750290351.png

Wooh, that's Tons of disinformation right there buddy.

The report you are reporting is the World Bank's last report in 2021 and if you look at the chart, below you can see how the GDP per capita has rapidly increased since 2018.

The World Bank has not reported anything since 2021. The new report from the IMF in February 2024 analyzes and reports the precise GDP per capita in Somalia.

Brother do your homework before misleading people.

View attachment 319388
Thats old data Somalia current gdp per capita has grown to 717$ while the gdp reached 12 Billion
IMG_20240306_215533.jpg

Source is from IMF

You misunderstood my previous comment. Which bank has reported this and from which year? The last report from the IMF says 1510$ GDP per capita
That's the gdp ppp not the gdp per capita you guys don't seem to understand that gdp ppp and gdp per capita are two different things

That's the gdp ppp not the gdp per capita you guys don't seem to understand that gdp ppp and gdp per capita are two different things

Why would the banks bother calculating the purchasing power of a country to see the average living standard of the population?

These Banks and Funds simply look at the GDP of a country and then divide that by the total population to get the GDP per capita number. Somalilands GDP per capita alone was $853 in 2022, that number has increased. And so has Somalia's GDP per capita. These numbers could be well over $1510

1709753314406.png

Last edited:
Why would the banks bother calculating the purchasing power of a country to see the average living standard of the population?

These Banks and Funds simply look at the GDP of a country and then divide that by the total population to get the GDP per capita number. Somalilands GDP per capita alone was $853 in 2022, that number has increased. And so has Somalia's GDP per capita. These numbers could be well over $1510

View attachment 319393
Source is from Wikipedia someone literally can edit and put out fake numbers but I gave you sources of IMF the international Monetary Fund which is solely created to Collect data of the entire countries of the world without bias

Source is from Wikipedia someone literally can edit and put out fake numbers but I gave you sources of IMF the international Monetary Fund which is solely created to Collect data of the entire countries of the world without bias
Thanks, just saw it. you didn't provide it before.

We're still not in the top 10 poorest countries by GDP per capita according to that data tho. LoL. A win is still a win.

1709754519034.png

Last edited:

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Woo. Now all we need to do is shoot everyone that's corrupt, unfortunately that's more than half of our politicians but oh well.

Woo. Now all we need to do is shoot everyone that's corrupt, unfortunately that's more than half of our politicians but oh well.
I would prefer if we digitalize everything it can be tracked easily and it's hard to steal it but cash is the problem everyone can steal and its very difficult to trace it.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I would prefer if we digitalize everything it can be tracked easily and it's hard to steal it but cash is the problem everyone can steal and its very difficult to trace it.
I think they have a good idea with tge ID system and it would lead to tighter measures in all aspects of society. However that vision is till way off and those in power need to be held accountable. It seems accountability is something that is not understood in the nation. We have long memories for clan beefs but forget easily when our own kin robs us. It's just frustrating and it's holding us back.

Imagine if funds went into what they were supposed to, we'd be better off and perhaps even further down this list.

I think they have a good idea with tge ID system and it would lead to tighter measures in all aspects of society. However that vision is till way off and those in power need to be held accountable. It seems accountability is something that is not understood in the nation. We have long memories for clan beefs but forget easily when our own kin robs us. It's just frustrating and it's holding us back.

Imagine if funds went into what they were supposed to, we'd be better off and perhaps even further down this list.
Suddenly the current finance minister is doing some reforms to tackle the those issues
He is well educated economist who graduated from Oxford university hope things will change soon.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Suddenly the current finance minister is doing some reforms to tackle the those issues
He is well educated economist who graduated from Oxford university hope things will change soon.
Honestly I hope he does well. I truly want to be proven wrong, nothing would make happier. It's just something like this feels like it's gonna take generations to make disappear and set backs (which are bound to happen) make it more frustrating. Inshallah things get better for the common people. The deserve some peace and security.

Trending