Somalia is becoming worse than ever, no improvement in sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan on being a diaspora Somali. Following the path of Askhenazi Jews and cucking these whites. :lol:
Ok then that makes sense,but even the jews realised they need a base of operation a country,no matter how you get their theyll always call you qaxooti,my awowe came in the 40s here,he owned land and slaves,but now because of our country they insult us by calling us that
Even if it takes a 100 years we should never give up

Apollo

VIP
Ok then that makes sense,but even the jews realised they need a base of operation a country,no matter how you get their theyll always call you qaxooti,my awowe came in the 40s here,he owned land and slaves,but now because of our country they insult us by calling us that
Even if it takes a 100 years we should never give up

I lost hope in Somalia when they went all Salafi retards in the late 2000s/early 2010s.

I lost hope in Somalia when they went all Salafist retards in the late 2000s/early 2010s.
I am not an atheist(i assume from what i heard)like you but salafist annoye me too,i dnt like them
But things can change,you can look at it in a detached way like salafism is a couping mechanism for them or its a means to give identity and unity to somalis like how judaism gave the jews an identity and unity and helped them survive europe,you dnt necessarily have to agree or be one of them,you can have your own approach
Deal with them till you are in a position to have your way

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
@Apollo I think there is something wrong with Africa.
:deadosama::deadrose::feedme:

fredgraph.png

:whoo:

Then again, what do you expect of countries where small groups of elites monopolize the economy?

As an ordinary Senegalese/Ivorian etc with some money ... go try and file for a mining license in your country.

Unless you're part of the ruling clique they'll laugh you out the building.

Its the same for most of the primary sector... even commercial agriculture.

Without access to the primary sector; domestic value generation would depend on unqualified people who got there through nepotism & etc.

If the primary sector is out of the picture then the sectors above it would be non existent.

Iron mining > transportation > metal refining > machining > end products manufacturing > sales & marketing & etc

Just the mining industry alone could open up dozens of industries higher up in the value chain and employ millions.

However, other than to friends or foreign companies, African governments aren't too keen to open this up to their citizens.

Mainly, because any rich people outside of their network would be seen as a threat to them.

I'm sure if someone did some research into this they would hardly find any independently rich Africans that gained their wealth in Africa.

Here's some old data to make it painfully obvious:

Number_of_Millionaires.gif

Keep in mind that only 25% of the rich in Africa are based in Sub sahara Africa (excl S. Africa) or less than 1% of the population of the global rich.

Dude Africa is flatlined because there’s a massive informal economy and nobody pays taxes.

Don't African countries calculate the informal sector in their national accounts documents and hence as part of their GDP?

The worse part is that Somalia could be fixed so easily. The problems that Somalia faces today are the same problems that other countries have faced in the past , but our people would rather suffer and be the laughing stock of the entire world just as long as they can say that my fake arab tribe is better than yours to other Somalis.

Somalia and Somalis need saving but nobody is willing to save it.

:whoo:

Then again, what do you expect of countries where small groups of elites monopolize the economy?

As an ordinary Senegalese/Ivorian etc with some money ... go try and file for a mining license in your country.

Unless you're part of the ruling clique they'll laugh you out the building.

Its the same for most of the primary sector... even commercial agriculture.

Without access to the primary sector; domestic value generation would depend on unqualified people who got there through nepotism & etc.

If the primary sector is out of the picture then the sectors above it would be non existent.

Iron mining > transportation > metal refining > machining > end products manufacturing > sales & marketing & etc

Just the mining industry alone could open up dozens of industries higher up in the value chain and employ millions.

However, other than to friends or foreign companies, African governments aren't too keen to open this up to their citizens.

Mainly, because any rich people outside of their network would be seen as a threat to them.

I'm sure if someone did some research into this they would hardly find any independently rich Africans that gained their wealth in Africa.

Here's some old data to make it painfully obvious:

Number_of_Millionaires.gif

Keep in mind that only 25% of the rich in Africa are based in Sub sahara Africa (excl S. Africa) or less than 1% of the population of the global rich.

Don't African countries calculate the informal sector in their national accounts documents and hence as part of their GDP?

The informal sector is the driver of undocumented unemployment and economic growth.

People in Somalia aren't going to get a welfare check from Xamaar, they start business and hire people.

As to the lack of HNWI in Africa, this is the reason why Somalis used to Guumaysi other Africans.

Absolute xoolonimo;

People forget that products improve

A car is more efficient and food is more nutritious

So it’s not entirely Malthusian, everyone benefits from improved technology

Two words; Bad Leaders. But when the population is tribalist and has support for their corrupt incompetent leaders no matter what, you get what you deserve. Just look at Farmaajo and the staunch support he gets from his tribal base, even though he is more incompetent than HSM before him. Somalis need to stop choosing leaders based on clan and start choosing them based on their résumé. We also need to hold them to account if they fail to deliver what they promise. It's really that simple. A Farmaajo would never get elected in the UK, because British people have higher standards.

World

VIP
Two words; Bad Leaders. But when the population is tribalist and has support for their corrupt incompetent leaders no matter what, you get what you deserve. Just look at Farmaajo and the staunch support he gets from his tribal base, even though he is more incompetent than HSM before him. Somalis need to stop choosing leaders based on clan and start choosing them based on their résumé. We also need to hold them to account if they fail to deliver what they promise. It's really that simple. A Farmaajo would never get elected in the UK, because British people have higher standards.
What fucking tribal base does Farmaajo have? Majerteen(Puntland) and Ogaden(Jubbaland) are his biggest enemies, whilst Hawiye(Galmudug, Hiirshabelle, Xamar) and Rahanweyn(Konfur Galbeed) are his biggest supporters. Stop talking non sense.

You are the guy who makes rape jokes against people in Southern Somalia every fucking week and have to the nerve to call the people back home qabilist when you’re 1000x worse.

What fucking tribal base does Farmaajo have? Majerteen(Puntland) and Ogaden(Jubbaland) are his biggest enemies, whilst Hawiye(Galmudug, Hiirshabelle, Xamar) and Rahanweyn(Konfur Galbeed) are his biggest supporters. Stop talking non sense.

You are the guy who makes rape jokes against people in Southern Somalia every fucking week and have to the nerve to call the people back home qabilist when you’re 1000x worse.

Wtf are you even talking about? Stay on topic you hormonal . And to say that people back home aren't qabiilist with a straight face is fucking absurd. Go back to sleep, nasakhyahow.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
The new WB release on its grant support to the FGS supports my understanding of what is going on in Somalia.

1- Population growth is about~3 according to the WB, I would estimate it closer to 4%.
2- WB is projecting 3.5% - 4.5% economic growth from now to 2022. This means that the most important thing, gdp per capita, will grow only 0.5% to 1.5% yearly in the best case. This is basically stagnation.
g8npUmL.png

3- Food production in Somalia has declined by 40% in the past 12 years. Production in Southern Somalia is getting lower every year, and Somaliland has fallen out of the picture. Keep in mind that the Gu 2018 was the best Gu in over 20 years. Yet crop production in Southern Somalia went up only 17%, and it fell by 58% in Somaliland.
Even though more rain fell in 2018 than in any other year since 1998, crop production is basically stagnant in the short term and falling in the medium to long term. You are starting to see the effects of land degradation. Degraded land is not capable of providing much room for increased production even when rainfall is more than adequate.
2002 and 2010, both years with significantly less rainfall than 2018, had much larger crops than 2018.

ar8vbwV.png

h8A3vT6.png

d5ZytLJ.png

Somalia is basically exporting livestock to pay for its grain. It will soon start importing more grain than it is exporting livestock, relying on aid and remittances to fund this trade deficit. This is one of the more dangerous dynamics at play in Somalia, because global grain prices fluctuate wildly. The next famine may come about as a result of a sharp increase in global grain prices.

A summary of all this is that Somalia is getting worse and worse every year and is falling further and further behind its neighbors.

This is what happens when you have 10 children without having a plan to provide for them.
The issue is also with all the low iq neefs screaming mashallah to people that do these things.

This is what happens when you have 10 children without having a plan to provide for them.
The issue is also with all the low iq neefs screaming mashallah to people that do these things.
My mom called me out for bringing gaal talking points for suggesting not to breed when you can't provide in somalia:cryinglaughsmiley:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
@Apollo, I have seen the light, i am finally blackpilled. I give up on somalia, totally hopeless cause

Mudug, Nugaal and bari is my only priority from now on.

I'm no longer somali, from now on my ethnicity a puntlandi,

A diaspora puntlandi, @Deactivated was right all along, its time for an identity change and start fresh, start anew.

The new WB release on its grant support to the FGS supports my understanding of what is going on in Somalia.

1- Population growth is about~3 according to the WB, I would estimate it closer to 4%.
2- WB is projecting 3.5% - 4.5% economic growth from now to 2022. This means that the most important thing, gdp per capita, will grow only 0.5% to 1.5% yearly in the best case. This is basically stagnation.
g8npUmL.png

3- Food production in Somalia has declined by 40% in the past 12 years. Production in Southern Somalia is getting lower every year, and Somaliland has fallen out of the picture. Keep in mind that the Gu 2018 was the best Gu in over 20 years. Yet crop production in Southern Somalia went up only 17%, and it fell by 58% in Somaliland.
Even though more rain fell in 2018 than in any other year since 1998, crop production is basically stagnant in the short term and falling in the medium to long term. You are starting to see the effects of land degradation. Degraded land is not capable of providing much room for increased production even when rainfall is more than adequate.
2002 and 2010, both years with significantly less rainfall than 2018, had much larger crops than 2018.

ar8vbwV.png

h8A3vT6.png

d5ZytLJ.png

Somalia is basically exporting livestock to pay for its grain. It will soon start importing more grain than it is exporting livestock, relying on aid and remittances to fund this trade deficit. This is one of the more dangerous dynamics at play in Somalia, because global grain prices fluctuate wildly. The next famine may come about as a result of a sharp increase in global grain prices.

A summary of all this is that Somalia is getting worse and worse every year and is falling further and further behind its neighbors.

The numbers suggest an institutional failure in all sectors. Which makes sense, since Somalia is a failed state that hasn't seen a central government controlling the whole country since the collapse of Barre. I would also suggest looking into the looming issue and potential effect of climate change will have on Somali agriculture and fishing. Fishing industry is nonexistent, despite having one of the largest coastlines in the world. Why? Because of the institutional failure I mentioned. No large fishing vessels, no storage facilities, no processing factories, no roads/fail to transport the catch. This is just the fishing industry. Every other sector is equally bereft of any infrastructure. Energy sector - Somalia has huge solar, wind and hydroelectric potential. We're also rumoured to have oil/natural gas and uranium. Berbera has huge coal reserves. Yet we rely on imported diesel, further depleting our coffers with vital currency that could be directed to other avenues like education and healthcare.

Status
Not open for further replies.