Somalia intelligence overhaul, National ID card being created with help of USA

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This is in response to the recent bombing that nearly killed the Mogadishu mayor.

I have been advocating for a tech solution to Alshabaab and 68 IQ clan elders that protect them,
and looks like its here.:salute:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is in response to the recent bombing that nearly killed the Mogadishu mayor.

I have been advocating for a tech solution to Alshabaab and 68 IQ clan elders that protect them,

The Al shabaab will avoid phones. But I hope the use it to control corruption of the officials.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The Al shabaab will avoid phones. But I hope the use it to control corruption of the officials.

This will atleast be better than hearsay and rumors, tech is impartial and should produce steady results insha Allah.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I really do hope this works, I can’t believe it took this long to approach the situation in a different way. The only way to fight these xoolos is to outsmart them, most of their leaders are uneducated barbaric losers.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I hope that they can track those ID cards down. It would be effective to identify the shadow Government of Xamar. And we can finally use that new shiny prison in xamar #littleGuatanamo

how is that ID card (piece of plastic) going to prevent al-kabab suicide bomber from blowing himself up in a hotel full of people?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
how is that ID card (piece of plastic) going to prevent al-kabab suicide bomber from blowing himself up in a hotel full of people?

Not just a piece of plastic, everyone in the Somalia will be biometrically scanned.

This is about intelligence gathering and prevention, and it starts with documenting everyone.

So you're only solution to terrorism is taking away the privacy and liberties of the people...

A man once said

Attachments

• 0ff2250865863284833d2decced78f35.jpg
    0ff2250865863284833d2decced78f35.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 118
Not just a piece of plastic, everyone in the Somalia will be biometrically scanned.

This is about intelligence gathering and prevention, and it starts with documenting everyone.
You want a corrupt and illegitimate government to collect data on the entire population . Biometric data? Are you guys crazy?

Since the fake paper government we have has proven they're useless, we should make a new one. That's the only hope. Trying to reform it is like reversing rotten flesh. Throw it out and make a better one.

I would create an unique form of government that isn't used anywhere on earth. Mold it to suit our society instead of attempting to make clique failed experiments work by repeating them (the definition of insanity).

Make a system that accepts the existence of qabil, but doesn't allow you to discriminate others.
Something we can elect democratically without mob rule.
Something that protects the liberties of everyone without require the forfeiting of others.

If we cannot find one person out of the possibly 30 million of us that exist today and the tens of millions yet to come, only one, who can think of such a system we are apes, retards and don't deserve the land we live on.

If you think your data isnt monitored you are naive.
I know my data is being monitored but it infringes on my rights. I don't want that to happen in Somalia especially extremely private information such as phone calls, emails and biometric data.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I am a free man, am I not? So why does a group of people who I never chose to govern me have the right to infringe on my rights. For what? To find out if I'm a terrorist by listening to everything I say?

Freedom aint free sxb :ufdup:

Apollo

VIP
Where is the Italian?

So Arabic and English are the only foreign languages that matter now in Somalia? :hmm:

Trending

Latest posts