Somalia Having A Nation Is Unlikely

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I mean in all probability and put aside all the clan emotions, history, competition but let's really discuss is it even possible Somalia to have a Nation state? They can barely function an online forum with 1 community, a community center, sporting committee, an elders chamber, not even a united somali mosque. There is nothing I see that can give me hope or some inspiration that they can function in a united group like the rest of the world.

I know you guys remember the 1960-1991, but let's be honest, it was our 'first' attempt at something united, so we must of given it the benefit of the doubt, we were also very un-educated about nation state mechanism, we are used to the 'blood system' system of kingdoms like the old world or at the very least 'chief' and 'tribe' system. This is undoubtable. We got lucky in the fact we were 'ignorant' about nation state and I suspect that was the reason we created a state in the first place with 'good political will'. We didn't fully understand what a state was about and how it can be used to harm or benefit clans militarily, economically, socially, etc.

I boil it down to one thing Somali reason for not being able to create a state. They don't like to see another Somali enpowered, they consider it a threat to themselves and it must be due to the nomadic lifestyle cultural values, they prefer someone else is empowered like 'Kenyan president, ethiopian president' or even in the west 'western president'. The day a Somali is enpowered, they simply cannot 'function' together.

This can explain why nothing works for them in a united system where there is 'power' involved. We need to discuss these deep issues, rather then speaking on TV giving 'talking points' about how somalia used to be, and singing national songs. The only one suffering by ignoring this is our locals and also our diaspora who are the worst functioning immigrant group. As usual I doubt anyone will intelligently discuss why they 'fear' another Somali is president or has wealth or military power. I want to do a small 'sample' test and I am going to prove my 'hypothesis' in Garowe with different 'age groups' to show it must 'develop' this phobia later on life from 'parents' teaching kids, because it doesn't happen untill they are about 10 years old in Somalia. I wish I could have power and ensure I intervene to stop the 'backward' elements and unscientific elements in our society like ATATURK did. But obviously there is 'challenges' forward and establishments in Somalia who are already highly suspicious of anything without 'carefully rationalizing' what the hell you FEAR is 'imagined' or 'real'.

PS - I am working out the test to prove my hypothesis that Somalis 'fear' another Somali empowered and the 'test' I am going to do will be nation wide to show how they 'react' differently when they see Somali in power, wealth, and CONTROL. I hope Duchess can help work out the test we can use so it's 100% bullet proof proven

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@admin we need definitely an injection of educated chatters who understand the scientific model of 'give ur idea' then 'testing model' so we can experiment with it. This culture is absent in Somalia, they just give u 'hear say' or like Tekniko is just mere words and cheerleading. I am saying do not harm them, but we need to split the political section into 'sophisticated' section and the 'news' section where everyone can just randomly respond with their opinion but it will never be taken as a 'fact' only the sophisticated area will be since it 'tests' it's ideas or opinions or theories with a model for all to OBSERVE and they have an opportunity to DEBUNK it as long as they follow the same scientific method.

This is done in all life be it physical sciences or the social sciences, science is way of inquiry to confirm an IDEA is true or false by providing a TEST or Experiment for people to SEE with their own eyes and if they see it and can't debunk it and it works this is converted as FACT. This isn't what is happening in Somalia News section, their throwing around opinions which is like 'asshole' everyone has one, doesn't mean it's a fact nor something that can be used as policy guidance.

I am sure somaliaonline crew will start joining, while u can keep the somnet crew in somalia news area doing their 3rd world politics. U grab both the somnet and somaliaonline market and combine it to be a MUCH BETTER FORUM.

You're generalizing alot, not all Somalis are like that.

Qabil can be out-rooted in a generation or two by indoctrination, the parents will die out and eventually the schools will indoctrinate them into believing that every Somali is the same and clans have no meaning.

It's very simple but looking at our situation at the moment, we need to wait a couple of years before this supposed re-education occurs. If you educate children in school to be nationalistic and patriotic they will be happy for any success.

Claiming that we don't want other Somalis to succeed is in our DNA is laughably wrong.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You're generalizing alot, not all Somalis are like that.

Qabil can be out-rooted in a generation or two by indoctrination, the parents will die out and eventually the schools will indoctrinate them into believing that every Somali is the same and clans have no meaning.

It's very simple but looking at our situation at the moment, we need to wait a couple of years before this supposed re-education occurs. If you educate children in school to be nationalistic and patriotic they will be happy for any success.

Claiming that we don't want other Somalis to succeed is in our DNA is laughably wrong.

I don't think 'tribe' is necessarily a bad thing, it gives someone a 'personal identity' which is good in my opinion, to strip them off their identity is going to be huge mammoth task and can cause blood-shed like Stalin wanting to remove the Church, now Putin is back with the CHURCH strong. The reason their trying to remove the religious guys is they serve as long long long institution that is trusted and people source it for guidance @Cognitivedissonance and this is all RELIGIONS, it's like having TWO STATES when you don't address Religion in your state.

Marka Islam and the role it plays must be discussed or else we will be in huge problem. I am realistic secularist not 'idealistic' one. Even though I would love to see all our 10 year old being taught memorization of einstein theory, mathamatics, going to chemistry labs, being encouraged to create something and closing down MADRASSA and useless quranic recitation, I am also 'REALISTIC' this can come with damn blood shed. It hasn't been shown anywhere religion has been 'removed' from any society till today so we need to negotiate with them is my advice not 'ciidaan aruris' shit as u will replicat what was tried in history and get the same result.

The challenges facing secularist like myself and people who want to send our kids to more 'mathamatic lessons' and learning 'einstein theories' and having a culture of 'opinion is not fact' cause everyone has one but a fact is when u can 'test' it or they can work out a test for they're opinion to show people what they're saying is indeed 'true' and not they're 'desires'. I do want to see cultural revolution(indoctrination) into 'sciences' and not 'madrassa' but I am not willing to sacrifice thousands of majerten lives for it also hence I am realistic secularists not an idealistic one who will 'sacrifice' thousands of majertens for they're idea. Yeah your idea may be good n dandy is my opinioon but if your all dead it's pointless your idea as charles darwin taught STAY ALIVE IS THE KEY TO LIFE, the rest is then achieveable.

As for wiping out identities look at the african americans, it's not successful, we could end up with people like that. Tribe is an identity and u should be damn proud of your ancestors as you wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for them, u shouldn't be proud of someone u just meet today in a nation called somalia oo waxba ku gaban adeer to contribute to your survival. Know your priorities also about anti qabilism which I am not apart of that LOBBY GROUP IN MOGADISHU. It's an idealistic movement not realistic one hence TIME WASTING is being done.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I want to see Somali use tribe as an identity, teach your kids their origins, abtirsi, family, history. But in public you also need to switch your mind-set to 'scientific one' you can be both soo ma ogid, science doesn't discriminate, u can be cognissive, or an atheist, or tribalist. The method is for all sxb, ciid gaar ah leh ma jiro as people tend to think it's dominated by atheist which IT IS, because religious people are not fighting back anymore following the MODEL. IT's their fault not atheist.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Sharmaarke you have a very black n white approach, true or false, this is good for hard sciences, I would suggest people like u who don't know social sciences there is 'grey' area and not so black n white. U go from one extreme view to another like QABIL IS BAD, IT MUST BE WIPED, NATIONALISM MUST BE TAUGHT. You have a great concrete type of mind, study the earth and physics, it's like that, ma jiro flexibility like social sciences which is flexible due to humans being a bit more sophisticated then such black n white topics.

Hence politics, economics, religion, philosophy are one of the hardest areas of humanity in terms of providing a CONCRETE ANSWER that all can follow, there is multiple answers meaning it's all SUBJECTIVE. In subjective are you cant have that black n white approach of destroy qabil, bring nationalism, it's very idealistic but realistically it's hard to achieve.

I want to see Somali use tribe as an identity, teach your kids their origins, abtirsi, family, history. But in public you also need to switch your mind-set to 'scientific one' you can be both soo ma ogid, science doesn't discriminate, u can be cognissive, or an atheist, or tribalist. The method is for all sxb, ciid gaar ah leh ma jiro as people tend to think it's dominated by atheist which IT IS, because religious people are not fighting back anymore following the MODEL. IT's their fault not atheist.
What I have realized is that we don't need to eliminate qabil to also have sourceful and scientific children, you can supposedly educate the children into knowing their entire ancestry and which tribe they are but also at the end of the day that we are all the same since we are all ethnically Somali.

Religion cannot be removed in an 99% religious country but we can make schedules:
Education in Somalia should be mandatory for children between ages 6 and 15.
From 8 am to 15pm = School
15:30 to 18:00 = Quran School.

Using this education system will not only satisfy secularist but also religious parents etc.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What I have realized is that we don't need to eliminate qabil to also have sourceful and scientific children, you can supposedly educate the children into knowing their entire ancestry and which tribe they are but also at the end of the day that we are all the same since we are all ethnically Somali.

Religion cannot be removed in an 99% religious country but we can make schedules:
Education in Somalia should be mandatory for children between ages 6 and 15.
From 8 am to 15pm = School
15:30 to 18:00 = Quran School.

Using this education system will not only satisfy secularist but also religious parents etc.

I know the scottish and irish are tribal and still tribal but it plays a historical and identity role and they while they transitioned to science based governments, industries, academias, just fine. So u can be tribal, u can be religious, u can be what-ever u want as long as u follow the system of inquiry that is proven to be the best system known to mankind so far. Heck even anglo saxons are tribal still and cherish their history, alliance, brotherhood across 5 continents(south african whites, australians, canadians, americans, uk, new zealand). Tribe can be good in terms of you need an identity but it's not good that you use it as COMPETITION

I know the scottish and irish are tribal and still tribal but it plays a historical and identity role and they while they transitioned to science based governments, industries, academias, just fine. So u can be tribal, u can be religious, u can be what-ever u want as long as u follow the system of inquiry that is proven to be the best system known to mankind so far. Heck even anglo saxons are tribal still and cherish their history, alliance, brotherhood across 5 continents(south african whites, australians, canadians, americans, uk, new zealand). Tribe can be good in terms of you need an identity but it's not good that you use it as COMPETITION
Exactly which is why Education is the tool to change from tribal competition to Identity.

Children are the future so we need them to be much more scientific rather than focusing on tribal issues. I have plans to introduce an education system that will with high probability make our children less focused on tribalism and rather focused on mathematics, physics, chemistry etc.

Every child has potential in my eyes if their gut microbiome is in fix, diet holds a massive part in education.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Sharmake shark I have thought 'experiment' but I can't convert it into 'real life' testing situation so u will need use your 'imagination' untill we find out a testing apparatus. It took einsteins years before he figured out how to objectively prove his 'thought experiment' on gravity. So give me time. But I remember when I was in Hamar in 99 as 15 year old a skermish broke out between two rival warlords on either side of the city. I remember the locals all screaming 'yaa tolayay' and running to areas where their clan was. I never saw a damn person enter 'mosque' or 'imam' like @Cognitivedissonance is trying to 'engineer' this ummah to become like.

I hope Islamist vs Atheist forums can happen in Somalia without any 'ill will' and 'shaming' and we perform tests for our idealogy to see who is right or wrong about Somalia. They will never die or cry for Islam the Somalis when the shit hits the fan, this is 'proof' for anyone that this society values are 'tribal' and whatever you teach them above is just 'secondary'. It's not like Lebanon or Iraq where they are not tribal and truly religious sects. He wants to create a Somalia that resembles his MASTERS IN ARABIA. But this 'qowm' are not set up to be Muslim vs Gaal society.

Waa lagu daalay for centuries, even arabs gave up and kept to the coastal areas and left the interior alone. Cognissive needs to realize Ayan Hersi crowd is gaining traction and follower and supporters not on the ground of atheism but on the grounds Islamism is not suitable for Somalia and it will take 1000 years and absolute force to implement it. I know your emotional desires is leading you to believe in ISLAM WORLD, but science says other wise when we perform some sort of testing to your IDEA and where it can lead too and let the CROWD DECIDE.

@Sharmake shark I have thought 'experiment' but I can't convert it into 'real life' testing situation so u will need use your 'imagination' untill we find out a testing apparatus. It took einsteins years before he figured out how to objectively prove his 'thought experiment' on gravity. So give me time. But I remember when I was in Hamar in 99 as 15 year old a skermish broke out between two rival warlords on either side of the city. I remember the locals all screaming 'yaa tolayay' and running to areas where their clan was. I never saw a damn person enter 'mosque' or 'imam' like @Cognitivedissonance is trying to 'engineer' this ummah to become like.

I hope Islamist vs Atheist forums can happen in Somalia without any 'ill will' and 'shaming' and we perform tests for our idealogy to see who is right or wrong about Somalia. They will never die or cry for Islam the Somalis when the shit hits the fan, this is 'proof' for anyone that this society values are 'tribal' and whatever you teach them above is just 'secondary'. It's not like Lebanon or Iraq where they are not tribal and truly religious sects. He wants to create a Somalia that resembles his MASTERS IN ARABIA. But this 'qowm' are not set up to be Muslim vs Gaal society.

Waa lagu daalay for centuries, even arabs gave up and kept to the coastal areas and left the interior alone. Cognissive needs to realize Ayan Hersi crowd is gaining traction and follower and supporters not on the ground of atheism but on the grounds Islamism is not suitable for Somalia and it will take 1000 years and absolute force to implement it. I know your emotional desires is leading you to believe in ISLAM WORLD, but science says other wise when we perform some sort of testing to your IDEA and where it can lead too and let the CROWD DECIDE.
Islam should never be used politically and only by religion in my opinion.
We can take a look at the Islamic Caliphate as an remark that this is not reasonable.

Here are a few pros and cons regarding the Islamic Republic:

Pros:

-Opposed to products of Western liberalism, i.e. Feminism, LGBTQ propaganda, cultural Marxism.

-Maintenance of a strong military, and loyal army

-Good economy when taking Western sanctions into account

-Direct opposition to Zionist supremacism in the Middle East -promote a sense of cultural values

Cons:

-lack of women's rights, but better than Western feminism and Wahhabi/Sunni repression

-Persecution and suppression of political opposition figures

-Enforcement of Sharia laws

-persecution of religious minorities in some cases, i.e. Bahai and apostates

-flawed democratic system

-suppression of Nationalist parties, i.e. SUMKA

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Islam should never be used politically and only by religion in my opinion.
We can take a look at the Islamic Caliphate as an remark that this is not reasonable.

Here are a few pros and cons regarding the Islamic Republic:

Pros:

-Opposed to products of Western liberalism, i.e. Feminism, LGBTQ propaganda, cultural Marxism.

-Maintenance of a strong military, and loyal army

-Good economy when taking Western sanctions into account

-Direct opposition to Zionist supremacism in the Middle East -promote a sense of cultural values

Cons:

-lack of women's rights, but better than Western feminism and Wahhabi/Sunni repression

-Persecution and suppression of political opposition figures

-Enforcement of Sharia laws

-persecution of religious minorities in some cases, i.e. Bahai and apostates

-flawed democratic system

-suppression of Nationalist parties, i.e. SUMKA

It's good you look at issues 'impartially' without a 'bone' to pick. I don't mind if your 'biased' in-fact we all have a bias be it tribally, religiously, regionally. This cannot be cured and is even accepted in ACADEMIA, that you declare your BIAS OR SIDE your arguing for. The only thing that unites us is we trust the system of 'tests' and 'experiments' to determine facts and even if that 'fact' is debunked later, it's great, we all grow as we reach closer to the truth.

Lack of religious freedom is scary also as CON for Muslim societies. Ayan Hersi can't come back to her ancestoral home because she left Islam. Like what the hell bro, are u being reasonable now? she harmed no-one and is fighting to better Somalia as she has a stake there tribally.

Even if you leave religion, people still love their nation and roots and identity. Islamist how-ever want to make the nation defined for 'islam' only for 'political reasons' they want to use it as a base where they can 'inject' arab agendas, it has nothing to do with ISLAM the religion and praying at mosque and Ayan Hersi clearly sees it and possibly apostated assuming that is what the whole religion was about, POWER GRAB WORLD WIDE and not GOD.

It's good you look at issues 'impartially' without a 'bone' to pick. I don't mind if your 'biased' in-fact we all have a bias be it tribally, religiously, regionally. This cannot be cured and is even accepted in ACADEMIA, that you declare your BIAS OR SIDE your arguing for. The only thing that unites us is we trust the system of 'tests' and 'experiments' to determine facts and even if that 'fact' is debunked later, it's great, we all grow as we reach closer to the truth.

Lack of religious freedom is scary also as CON for Muslim societies. Ayan Hersi can't come back to her ancestoral home because she left Islam. Like what the hell bro, are u being reasonable now? she harmed no-one and is fighting to better Somalia as she has a stake there tribally.

Even if you leave religion, people still love their nation and roots and identity. Islamist how-ever want to make the nation defined for 'islam' only for 'political reasons' they want to use it as a base where they can 'inject' arab agendas, it has nothing to do with ISLAM the religion and praying at mosque and Ayan Hersi clearly sees it and possibly apostated assuming that is what the whole religion was about, POWER GRAB WORLD WIDE and not GOD.
Islam is now being used as a tool for conquest, it should remain a religion and not an political ideology but sadly everything gets corrupted eventually.

Ayan Hirsi is ethnically Somali and has every right to come to her homeland regardless of Religion.

Religion should be a personal choice otherwise do you really believe in Allah or are you peer-pressured by everybody around you which proves why SOME religious people get so aggressive when questioning their faith.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Islam is now being used as a tool for conquest, it should remain a religion and not an political ideology but sadly everything gets corrupted eventually.

Ayan Hirsi is ethnically Somali and has every right to come to her homeland regardless of Religion.

Religion should be a personal choice otherwise do you really believe in Allah or are you peer-pressured by everybody around you which proves why SOME religious people get so aggressive when questioning their faith.

I am not sure what camp your on. Secularist or Theocraticist @Cognitivedissonance because you need to know who your idealogy is, form parties, form strategies. Let us make ppl hate islam by letting @Cognitivedissonance do suicide bombings, killings, poverty, jahliya. Thru this we can then perform scientific tests to the people and say 'islam is false' and thru that kill the religion from using 'dumber muslims'. Politics is nasty, the world is what is at stake sxb and defining the lives of millions of people. This is when I will not join the atheists due to moral grounds, I believe we do need some sort of moral compass deep down, god belief, hope. Sometimes when there is no answer, GOD DOES ANSWER. I don't want ppl worshipping the state either and secular institutions to much and science, cause it's knowledge not a religion. Walahi secularist are far more humane then religious folk but we do have our nutters too POL POT, STALIN, ETC. Religion won big time there using our extremists to shame secularism, we using there extremists now to shame islam lol and I think cognissive knows it

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I have yet to see anyone truly figure out my position idealogically. I am the type of guy who supports the atheist cause I want to swindle the science but then abadon them on 'faith' issue. But since we have shared goals to 'certain' point, we morally separate on the grounds of personal belief. Am I atheist? nope. Am I Muslim in the sense of the Islam today, I would say NO. So both sides throw me into either camp and I am not with either 'fully' I take what is good from both.

Faith is good, it gives u drive, motivation, it ensures your not mentally slaved by human beings in state institutions who don't know they're ass from their elbow but are cocky cause they got a scientific system thinking it will hold the keys to 'faith' and 'hope'. I don't like them personally all of them but I SWINDLE the 'cilmi' as Allah said go even to CHINA, doesnt matter if u agree with them is the message I got from that hadith. It's science.

I read Islam for hope anigu, not rituals or science. I need faith its good for u sxb, aduunka walays wasaya hadi aadan wax aminsanyn they will make u BELIEVE THEIR YOUR MASTER.

I am not sure what camp your on. Secularist or Theocraticist @Cognitivedissonance because you need to know who your idealogy is, form parties, form strategies. Let us make ppl hate islam by letting @Cognitivedissonance do suicide bombings, killings, poverty, jahliya. Thru this we can then perform scientific tests to the people and say 'islam is false' and thru that kill the religion from using 'dumber muslims'. Politics is nasty, the world is what is at stake sxb and defining the lives of millions of people. This is when I will not join the atheists due to moral grounds, I believe we do need some sort of moral compass deep down, god belief, hope. Sometimes when there is no answer, GOD DOES ANSWER. I don't want ppl worshipping the state either and secular institutions to much and science, cause it's knowledge not a religion. Walahi secularist are far more humane then religious folk but we do have our nutters too POL POT, STALIN, ETC. Religion won big time there using our extremists to shame secularism, we using there extremists now to shame islam lol and I think cognissive knows it
I used to be an atheist for a long time untill I realized that it was bad for my mental health and decided to study more Islam and etc (I am a sunni)

We somalis have such a good foundation, we all have the same religion, ethnicity and language.
If we just modify our tribalism a little bit to make sure we don't compete with each other we have hit the gold.

We have an immense amount of untouched reserves of resources, here's a very long list;

Natural resources of Somalia include;

Oil reserves

Somalia has around one billion barrels of oil reserves in the Yemeni region but not yet exploited

Natural gas

Proved reserves of natural gas are estimated to 5.663 billion cu meters in the country.

Other resources include;

• Phosphate
  • Uranium
  • Iron ore
  • Tin
  • Gypsum
  • Bauxite
  • Copper
  • Salt
  • Coal
Wildlife

Somalia has 6 National Parks that is; Daallo Mountain, Hargeisa National Park, Hobyo grasslands and shrublands, Jilib National Park, Kismayo National Park, Lag Badana National Park.

Animals in the national parks include; African Elephant, Black Rhinoceros, Beisa Oryx, Grant’s Gazelle, Gerenuk and Lesser Kudu.
------------------------------------------------------------
The only thing that is holding us back is Education with educated archaeologist we can trace and recover history, with education comes prosperity.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Sharmaarke An Atheist Male especially reer Puntland ma naxo, we know we are tribally linked to the land, we know our tribe love all our boys, we are not scared to defend our idealogy, mana ka dhaqaqno ama kastumo iskama badelno sida beelaha kale oo qaris ku jira that's why they never make an impact in Somalia or the world ever.

War aduunka you die for what u believe, llagama cabsado qof facaga ah and science gives me confidence its the only system that is provable to produce great results world wide, somalida want awood, money, respect, lakin kuma gaadhi karan HIDING, old somali values, NOT STICKING TO THEIR POSITION AND CHANGING(IT MEANS GOVT DECLARE U RISKY PARTNER), DHAQANKEENA DHAN WAXAY UU BAHAN TAHAY ISBADELID, NOT THE IDENTITY PART(thats inherited) LAKIN VALUE PART needs a revamp, I WUD CLEAN THAT UP BIG TIME personally as it effects all our institutions our bad morals, values, and creates poverty state we are in now. I know inay jecel yihin inay dadka hoosta ka cunan somalida, aduunka has learned that about them and prepared for that. The problem waa dhaqanki hore wala qarxiyay sirtisa welina way ciyaarayan while cadowga has 100 year experience with it thru colonial till now. U dont have nuclear bombs you need to realize your old morals and values has failed u.

Somalis cannot survive nor win this world with their old dhaqan when the world already knows about it and planned for it. Just look at Somalia if you think u have good culture, sidasi uma eekateen, ur culture failed u, u need cultural revolution. Its the culture also cause u see it in diaspora, u see it where-ever somalis go, their at the bottom of the scale. Wats following them is dhaqanka, diinta, the things they want to DIFAAC KKKKK nah u shud be destroying and UPGRADING TO SCIENCE

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Sharmake shark the old culture is strongest now in the south, the hiding game, smiling but killing u, acting somali but really confused and focused on others due to being colonized so many times, they always fear the 'outside' hawiyuhu which means insideki waa dayacmay kkkk. PL/SL are far better in this aspect they stick to their guns, mamulkooda waa 20 years, ma jiro isbadel badan, they are at least building a profile they are reliable partner to the world and can stick to deals while they point to @TekNiKo and his gedo and hamar and gm interference and use that as evidence to the world he will do the same to u dee so dont even entertain TEKNIKO he thinks he is smart and einstein but dont understand the scientific inquiry system the world operates on, they are still not prepared to deal with the world and need to be UN TRUSTEE SHIP to learn how a government operates. It's sad why PL doesnt get special deal as we have fast tracked and shouldnt be waiting on the sideline or thrown into their stage of development. U cant even walk hamar streets wallahi, xalane, amisom, turks, its like war zone not a capital city

They hurt themselves beelahasi koonfurta wallahi, all excuses always about mixed clans, large population, always deflecting from their failed clan status in the nation, the longer they stay like this, the worse it gets for the south and more hope is given to pl/sl

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Sharmake shark I bet you if agnostic/atheist/deists/spiritualist it doesn't matter what group we are. We are gaal @Cognitivedissonance but if we unite cause we need to unite as we are viewed the same by the ISLAMIST, but we need to set clear boundaries we don't try to force our differing camps views on each other into a MAJOR PARTY, we will smash the BROTHERHOOD FACTIONS IN SOMALIA. All we ask is for fair and moderated environment and safety of LIFE. They wont provide that the islamist, secularist do, noone persecute them in west, their free and equal as any man. Just follow the scientific system, we know it works, everything u see is created from it, the day it is removed, the world stops and we chase animals again. Qof ka doodi kara inu shaqayo ma jiro on all sides of the world. Now lets form our policies and arguments using that system.

1. Propose idea, opinion, theory
2. Test it. Maths, labs, logic, empericism, rationalism, or find new apparatus so it can be clearly SHOWN TO PPL EYES.
3. May the best man win and who-ever is right
4. Grade it using agreed a grading system like universities HD/D/CREDIT
5. Then put it up for a vote if u prefer majority rules shit. I don't cause tekniko is dummy and can skew it, i prefer academic grading system.

That is the only rule I ask for and I am sure secularist. I mean this guy will argue @Cognitivedissonance diinta lama cayi karo, u heard that argument right. The rational response is horta diinta ma adaa leh markad xanaqaysid, conclusion then is diinta wa man made, ileen maxad la xanaqaysa it seems like its something u cooked up. If its from god u shouldnt be angry. U can lock these barbarians into so many fallacies they are going to cry. They hold the state hostage thru controlling universities, madrassa, telecoms, penetrating govt thru ministries religion, they penetrate TV TIME JUST FOR SHEIKH UMAL, NO ATHEISTS ALLOWED TO TALK. f*ck THEM, HARAMTOODA MA RABI ANIGU, THEY DONT HAVE THE TRUTH IF THEY FEAR OPPOSITION AND DONT GIVE HIM SAME RIGHTS THEY HAVE POLITICAL AGENDA MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD

Last edited: