Somalia has been accepted to the @UNWTO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
There is 3 main attractions in Puntland that tourists can visit.

Laag permanent lake
Laag-162-640x480.jpg

Laag-161-640x480.jpg

Laag-074-640x480.jpg

Laag-066-640x480.jpg

Laag-065-640x480.jpg

The waterfalls of Iskushuban

B-Ys-rPCIAArgMH.jpg

Biyo Kuluule Oasis
Picture%20503.jpg

IMG_1261.jpg

IMG_1109.jpg

Bohol

VIP
Your avatar look similar to the pictures you're posting, have you been their & is it you? :gaasdrink:

I have been to Sanaag before several times. Nah the dp is not me. It is a picture of one of
the officials in the area and a white tourist sitting on top of Rabshiga island just off the coast
of Maydh.

Very picturesque scenery.

avjLnKJ.jpg

There is 3 main attractions in Puntland that tourists can visit.

Laag permanent lake
Laag-162-640x480.jpg

Laag-161-640x480.jpg

Laag-074-640x480.jpg

Laag-066-640x480.jpg

Laag-065-640x480.jpg

The waterfalls of Iskushuban

B-Ys-rPCIAArgMH.jpg

Biyo Kuluule Oasis
Picture%20503.jpg

IMG_1261.jpg

IMG_1109.jpg
Lol white people traveling across the globe to see common land formation :deadrose:
Taleex is a significant historical site and more valuable then everything posted on this site:heh:
Ask @Reiko her uncle is naming streets after it:heh:
Taleh is the symbol of anti colonism to downplay it because who live there is pathetic this last comment isnt aimed @ you more so the hating @Reiko :wow:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Lol white people traveling across the globe to see common land formation :deadrose:
Taleex is a significant historical site and more valuable then everything posted on this site:heh:
Ask @Reiko her uncle is naming streets after it:heh:
Taleh is the symbol of anti colonism to downplay it because who live there is pathetic this last comment isnt aimed @ you more so the hating @Reiko :wow:
Honorable Councilman Abdi Warsame is a politician. Your people cried in his office and since he's a charitable person, he named a street thats not on googlemaps Taleex.

Big deal, you stupid hoe.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Taleh is the last significant historical place in any somali place white people only visit those type of places :russ:
I mean what are they gonna do in Puntland watch gaas run a lap:russ:
Well Minneapolis and Bosaso are twin sisters. And I've came across several Cadaan Minnesotans who're investing businesses in Bosaso.

Honorable Councilman Abdi Warsame is a politician. Your people cried in his office and since he's a charitable person, he named a street thats not on googlemaps Taleex.

Big deal, you stupid hoe.
What about naming your militia after dervish:mjlol:does that show up on google maps:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending