Somalia has been accepted to the @UNWTO

There is 3 main attractions in Puntland that tourists can visit.

Laag permanent lake

The waterfalls of Iskushuban

Biyo Kuluule Oasis

Your avatar look similar to the pictures you're posting, have you been their & is it you? :gaasdrink:

I have been to Sanaag before several times. Nah the dp is not me. It is a picture of one of
the officials in the area and a white tourist sitting on top of Rabshiga island just off the coast
of Maydh.

Very picturesque scenery.

There is 3 main attractions in Puntland that tourists can visit.

Laag permanent lake

The waterfalls of Iskushuban

Biyo Kuluule Oasis

Lol white people traveling across the globe to see common land formation :deadrose:
Taleex is a significant historical site and more valuable then everything posted on this site:heh:
Ask @Reiko her uncle is naming streets after it:heh:
Taleh is the symbol of anti colonism to downplay it because who live there is pathetic this last comment isnt aimed @ you more so the hating ***** @Reiko :wow:

Gibiin-Udug

Supporter of PuntExit, P.I.M, Queen of Pettyville
Staff Member
Lol white people traveling across the globe to see common land formation :deadrose:
Taleex is a significant historical site and more valuable then everything posted on this site:heh:
Ask @Reiko her uncle is naming streets after it:heh:
Taleh is the symbol of anti colonism to downplay it because who live there is pathetic this last comment isnt aimed @ you more so the hating ***** @Reiko :wow:
Honorable Councilman Abdi Warsame is a politician. Your people cried in his office and since he's a charitable person, he named a street thats not on googlemaps Taleex.

Big deal, you stupid ***.

Gibiin-Udug

Supporter of PuntExit, P.I.M, Queen of Pettyville
Staff Member
Taleh is the last significant historical place in any somali place white people only visit those type of places :russ:
I mean what are they gonna do in Puntland watch gaas run a lap:russ:
Well Minneapolis and Bosaso are twin sisters. And I've came across several Cadaan Minnesotans who're investing businesses in Bosaso.

Honorable Councilman Abdi Warsame is a politician. Your people cried in his office and since he's a charitable person, he named a street thats not on googlemaps Taleex.

Big deal, you stupid ***.
What about naming your militia after dervish:mjlol:does that show up on google maps:mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts