Somalia Has a Political Islam Not Religious

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Murtad Osman is afraid of the backlash:chrisfreshhah:

It doesn't matter if Im gaalo my people dont live like wild life in galmudug. I can be shaydhan, gaal, khaniis, i am one person, your whole people are fucking in a zoo. Qosol Gariir hawiye waan aqana markay 'ceebtooda' garsanayan, i see it in my abtis when they see darod come they do 'fake qosol' but when their gone, I see the real 'galla' traits(they think im not studying them), I am just warning somalis cause I am half galla so you can not sneak around in dawlad la'an project shabab, warlords, like your afran qallo culture teaches

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@SomaliWadaniSoldier I know your weakness bro, anigu ha igu soo qaldamin, I live with u cunts and see how useless u r in diaspora, your degaamo are useless, all u do is speak about others, I tell my abtis war stop speaking about others and help your god damn people, I realized why they don't, rajo kama gaban, they know their animals your hawiye. Look how fucked up you are in diaspora as example, not one success story among you cuz your oromo u live like them in diaspora

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Weakness is the apostate who hides his gaalnimo :mjlol:

I gues u visit Somali mosque where people come together. Then when its time of adhan, u run away:trumpsmirk:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
It doesn't matter if Im gaalo my people dont live like wild life in galmudug. I can be shaydhan, gaal, khaniis, i am one person, your whole people are fucking in a zoo. Qosol Gariir hawiye waan aqana markay 'ceebtooda' garsanayan, i see it in my abtis when they see darod come they do 'fake qosol' but when their gone, I see the real 'galla' traits(they think im not studying them), I am just warning somalis cause I am half galla so you can not sneak around in dawlad la'an project shabab, warlords, like your afran qallo culture teaches

It matters u dumb apostate.

If it didnt matter, Ayaan Hirsi Ali would be allowed to come back and nothing would touch her.

Apostate has no honour. U are lower than kaafir.

The only reason u hide ur kaafirnimo is because u know ur clan will disown u

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It matters u dumb apostate.

If it didnt matter, Ayaan Hirsi Ali would be allowed to come back and nothing would touch her.

Apostate has no honour. U are lower than kaafir.

The only reason u hide ur kaafirnimo is because u know ur clan will disown u

Dahir aways a fuckin galla from galla people claim islam but live in looted homes, anyone can be muslim and galla at the same time, this is the true enemy, a wild life ppl. even oromo claim muslim so they can destroy islam from within. U r the worst. U join islam to make islam break down, u attacked harar even u galla and mogadishu and raped women in hamar wayne mosque like galla. Thats it sxb its over untill HABAR GEDIR DALKA JOGGO, WE CAN SHOW THE ARABS THE ARABS U NEED TO GO. ALL OF IT IS THERE SAME BEHAVIOR AS GALLA. HABAR GEDIRAY YOUR ANGRY, FUCKIN GALLA PIECE OF SHIT. U WILL BE HATED EVEN MORE BY SOMALIS WHEN THEY READ HOW U R OROMO SOMALI KU DHEX JIRO TO MAKE THEM JOIN OROMIA. WAXAD DALKA LA RABTA IN OROMIYA IYO GALLA NOQDO SIDA GALMUDUG THATS HOW GALLA LIVE

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
Dahir aways a fuckin galla from galla people claim islam but live in looted homes, anyone can be muslim and galla at the same time, this is the true enemy, a wild life ppl. even oromo claim muslim so they can destroy islam from within. U r the worst. U join islam to make islam break down, u attacked harar even u galla and mogadishu and raped women in hamar wayne mosque like galla. Thats it sxb its over untill HABAR GEDIR DALKA JOGGO, WE CAN SHOW THE ARABS THE ARABS U NEED TO GO. ALL OF IT IS THERE SAME BEHAVIOR AS GALLA. HABAR GEDIRAY YOUR ANGRY, FUCKIN GALLA PIECE OF SHIT. U WILL BE HATED EVEN MORE BY SOMALIS WHEN THEY READ HOW U R OROMO SOMALI KU DHEX JIRO TO MAKE THEM JOIN OROMIA. WAXAD DALKA LA RABTA IN OROMIYA IYO GALLA NOQDO SIDA GALMUDUG THATS HOW GALLA LIVE

Dahir Aweys is better than a murtad like u.
Even the Oromo christians are better than u

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dahir Aweys is better than a murtad like u.
Even the Oromo christians are better than u

Sxb anigu somalida ayaan uu soo bandhigaya waxad tahay, anigu dalka ma joggi, dadka ma kufsado, i dont loot them and squat like galla in the capital, dawlad diid ma ahi sida galla culture teaches. You are the one in the nation with them not me. Now f*ck off as I expose more 'galla' traits so all Somalis can see you have identical behaviors. You did to mogadishu what oromo did to harar, identical behaviors. Are u angry that you see that HG lives like oromo culture teaches? ha hanaqin, dadkasi wadankooda aaad bay iga tahay, dalkasi iskaga tag sida anigu australia uu joggo, adigu maxaa uu jogta gaal dalka joggo ba tahay, you even in terrorist groups like a GALLA iyo wax kasto dawlad diid ah, you support in xor laga ahaado dawladnimo. Plus your the dumbst people niyahow, I seen caqlikina while hiding in mogadishu studying your brains, that's why your always losing and collecting your dead bodies, oromo culture never wins in history, you following a culture that usually leads to being exported as slaves so arabs can torture the galla, habar gedir, etc iyo dadka dhaqankasi aminsan as your threatening their coastal axis.

Sxb I left Islam after I SAW DAHIR AWAYS, I DECIDED THIS ISNT DIINTA SAXDA AH WAA MORYAN, SO IF HABAR GEDIR LEAVE SOMALIA, I WILL BECOME MUSLIM AGAIN, MARKAS DIIN SAX BA IMANAYO LAKIN INTAD JOGTID DALKA IM GAAL NIYAHOW AND SAUDIS WILL BE TOLD YOUR DESTROYING ISLAM FROM WITHIN TO MAKE PPL LEAVE LIKE GALLA

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
Sxb anigu somalida ayaan uu soo bandhigaya waxad tahay, anigu dalka ma joggi, dadka ma kufsado, i dont loot them and squat like galla in the capital, dawlad diid ma ahi sida galla culture teaches. You are the one in the nation with them not me. Now f*ck off as I expose more 'galla' traits so all Somalis can see you have identical behaviors. You did to mogadishu what oromo did to harar, identical behaviors. Are u angry that you see that HG lives like oromo culture teaches? ha hanaqin, dadkasi wadankooda aaad bay iga tahay, dalkasi iskaga tag sida anigu australia uu joggo, adigu maxaa uu jogta gaal dalka joggo ba tahay, you even in terrorist groups like a GALLA iyo wax kasto dawlad diid ah, you support in xor laga ahaado dawladnimo. Plus your the dumbst people niyahow, I seen caqlikina while hiding in mogadishu studying your brains, that's why your always losing and collecting your dead bodies, oromo culture never wins in history, you following a culture that usually leads to being exported as slaves so arabs can torture the galla, habar gedir, etc iyo dadka dhaqankasi aminsan as your threatening their coastal axis.

Sxb I left Islam after I SAW DAHIR AWAYS, I DECIDED THIS ISNT DIINTA SAXDA AH WAA MORYAN, SO IF HABAR GEDIR LEAVE SOMALIA, I WILL BECOME MUSLIM AGAIN, MARKAS DIIN SAX BA IMANAYO LAKIN INTAD JOGTID DALKA IM GAAL NIYAHOW AND SAUDIS WILL BE TOLD YOUR DESTROYING ISLAM FROM WITHIN TO MAKE PPL LEAVE LIKE GALLA
U cant do shit nigga

If bunanis wants war, we are in Mudug ready to karbaash them.
We love to beat the feminine bunanis.

The joke is on u, who is a outcast murtad who cant visit his clanland :russ:
Look how all the Bunanis on sspot disassociate themselves from u, gaalkaa tahay wase

U are descendent of some f*cking ethiopian shoethief who had to flee his Yemeni masters. Know ur place apostate dog

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
@SomaliWadaniSoldier WE SLAVE N TORTURE GALLA, BE PREPARED AS T HE ARABS ARE TAUGHT WHO ARE ANTI ARAB IN THE NATION, U WILL BE EXPORTED LIKE THE PAST, LIKE ALL OROMO WERE TO ARAB MARKETS

U will serve the kuffar again? treacherous bunanis always being collaborators of gaalo. In the past Italy and Ethiopia. Now who?

The only way u can dream of defeating Sacad is by being the lowlife dabadhilifs u are famous of

Trending