Somalia Has a Political Islam Not Religious

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am fed up with people in that nation taking away the rights of people to choose what religion they want to follow, w are breaking international legislation on the freedom of religion proving to the world, we don't have an open religion that people can freely belief or disbelief, but it's an islam that is man-made and controlled by elites, it's like how corrupt jews used the torah for their own wicked purposes to control people, the muslims today do the same to control the people and take away their free will to belief and disbelief. Allah or God isn't something you can enforce on others or else you are walking around with 'man made religion' oo iskaga samaysatay.

These Sheikhs act like lords over people to control them not allow them to decide free will, he tells the govt to eliminate other religions from the nation and deny people the right to become disbelievers, illahi waa baneeye inaad diinta diido, qasab ma aha, who the hell are you to enforce other wise? halkee uu shaqaysa adigu waryaa ma waxad rabta inaad diinta dadka ku haysatid? secular war. I will definitely joing a party that is about religious freedom as god intended and eliminate the elites who still want to gumaysi their locals with 'naarta aadaysa' ma adaa illahi ah hada? meeshu aadayo maxaa ka galay orodo naftada uu tasho intadan dad kale aan hukume is oran, yahud ba waxasi lagu nacaye, your doing the same thing twisting religion to control them.

Which type of party idealogy would join, I would drop my other policy goals in the nation just to tame these power hungry imams and sheikhs. Markay taliyan wala yaqan, all the khaleej laga reebo oman oo saldanad ahaa, it was under 'sheikhs and quran' similar to ahlul sunnah iyo sida ahlul sunnah iyo dhusomareeb uu eek tahay bay uu eekayeen intanan loo yiman. They took the western knowledge and they are still jahil these regions and causing mayhem across the region ileen ma haysto sumcad tarikhiyan ama dawladnimo, hada ayuu iska dhigdhigaya. All the Islam u see today came from ahlul sunnah cayr type of communities 100-200 years ago, dad sidasi ah miyaa diin sa ah wado/

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Uncivilized people don't understand the old world. This is the truth of the order whether u try to create another one or not u can't deny legacies as it lives in the hearts of all

1. U got turkey, persia, china, russia type nations these are not kingdoms but empires and create colonies
2. U have regional kingdoms or an 'axis or sphere' of influence. These are like Oman
3. You have independent Kingdoms(internal or coastal) who has smaller sphere of influence this is Majerteniya, ogadeniya, makhir type.
4. You have sheikhdoms now like cayr is today ruled by sheikh like khaleej nomads
5. You have tribes and clans like scottish with unofficial borders never forming nothing, heaps of that''exist in africa(south sudan, somaliland, habar gedir). These get dealt with by local kingdoms(anglo saxons, majerteniya, hobyo)
6. Original people who still live natural ways of life. Their untouched by the madness due to isolation and closest to humanity true nature

This is a fact waryaa and is unavoidable, I know my place in the order, I report to Oman, everyone is influenced by someone unless you had 'no state' because you need to be 'passed' knowledge by someone and declare it. If you don't you will be those ethiopian tribes amharized in the end, there is no joke on the continent. Hawiye wuxu galay turki calosheeda waanu wada hadli karna hada, turkey is respected their history and bigger then us. But Somaliland lama hadlayo illa uu habashi iyo anigu loo hadlo arimaha somaliland mid buu galayaye lakin labadeena isku tarikh maba nihin, aduunka been looma sheegi karo

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
PL doesn't care if you join another 'isir' like 'ogaden' as they know to deal with them and how they inject only little capacity into you. So if HA joins Amhara, we know the outcome, we know Amhara isn't changing, amharic values, languages, schools will come to Berbera-Hargeisa and now we have 'weakened' people there who are clue-less to Somali values as it has been erased. HJ/HY have been saved due to being absorbed by PL to carry on the last living lineage of Isaaq.

That is how it used to be wallahi. We want to make sure the coast-line is still in the hands of 'arabs' only which is what 'amhara' fear being caged in mountain on their last leg of survival with millions of amharized subjects below who are like southern 'farmers' in the south, wa 'shan dhaqiiqo' weeye and all that will be left of them is 'small ruling house with no subjects anymore' to take their order. We know jewish strategy in the continent for centuries and why it has never worked and an 'ashkenaz' who has been conditioned in 'europe' stands no chance as we know how he 'played' his cards there as their different 'values, cultures, legacies' on this continent.

This is the continent that made 'mankind' flee it's ass when the 'edge' was similar in technology, we know our strength and weakness(knowledge transfer missing) but we know when things are evenned out, we know who flees, the world does, not us. The strongest people in mankind live in this dark continent and all that is missing is the 'renaissance' and that's all I am seeking for my people so I don't become one of those europeans and asians who fled 100,000 years ago after being soundly defeated.

They teach they migrated due climate, that is just to cover the 'losses' to their people, we know the truth, it's not an easy place to survive here. I am very proud of my ancestors for that fact and why I respect any historical type of african as you wouldn't be here if you didn't know how to play the game, u would've been absorbed somewhere else in another continent working for their system.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntland doesn't know 'diinta' weerar laguma aha manta sida waqtiga ahmed gurey, inaysan taas badeli karin markay arkeen bay hada isirkina, dhaqankina, maskaxdina raban inay badelan si laga dhigo dad lagu shaqaysan karo danahooda isir ahan. Diinta ma taban karan ama waxaa la jebiyay sharciga aduunka, marka taas in laga welwelo lama joggo waqtikani aduunka, waqtikasi waxay waqtiyo hore oo aanu jirin aduunka manta ah.

Danta fog ay ka lee yihin isir badelida waa inay dhul balaarsi samayan iyago haysto dad uu adeega dhinaca luqada, dhaqanka, kadibna qabilka laga badelo oo laga dhiigo inusan meel ba ka soo jeedin oo magac kale loo bixiyo sida ku dhacay scottish peopleka markay iyagu beelo uu kala fadhiyeen sida somalia, waxa uu timid boqorada engriska saldanad bay ka taagtay caloosha bay gashatay kkkk akhirki aduunka ayay ku si daysee shaqaale ahan inay isirkeeda faafiso. Marki isirka laga dilo ayaa diinta laga badeli kara oo aadan ogayn meeshad ka soo jeedo kkkkk sida adoomada america oo kale kuwa kalena waa atheist oo illahi dhan diidan kuwasi waxaa loogu taliyo dhinaca 'stateka' ama dawlada ama niin xun xafiis joggo ayuu qalbigisa ku xirtay waa gumaysi caadi ah sida fircooni

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The red sea in all honesty is 'bab al mandeeb' it is the arab coast, the coastal areas are arab subjects and have always been unless the 'interior' was unleashed on them by habashi or colonials in the past. It's disgusting they call it gulf of aden(in remembrance of short time period by the british). Even the Indian Ocean is nonsense as it didn't reach here.

It's the 'Omani strait' up untill the southern axis. These new world orders try to change the names but the legacy of those previous managers live in the heart and souls of those community, you can't 'buy' that 'respect', it's simply 'earned' thru historical trust that they didn't harm you when they could've at your weakest point. We don't feel loyal to anyone who hasn't helped us in Puntland, and it's pointless for us to be in the African union as we will be just a negative actor at all times, cut our losses and let's respect the history. We are not reporting to a jewish influenced addis ababa and yes most of habash literature is jewish inheritances due to 'jews and arabs' trying to secure allies across the world.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntland and East Africa relationship simply worked, the people loved them as they left a legacy, a positive one not one of 'win and lose' they have a mate for life. Even me where I am not very religious but those niggas 'abaalkooda' waa in loo guda, they did something for my ancestors when they didn't have too, we were stuck in the dark ages after ahmed gurey empire collapsed and living like scottish people on green lines in the interior with no knowledge to 'transfer' to each other or no foreign ally. Oman came to the rescue due to it's 'expanding portfolio'.

Majerteniya has never recovered from this and we are 100% loyal subjects of the sultan not by force or cohesion but thru our own free will, we know we got a legacy to review to discuss what we were 'before' and 'after'. We were 'savages' like vikings even ahmed gurey ardul habash says that, we weren't given knowledge, as there was 'religious' wars at the time geopolitically and we wanted to remove that last cancer in the horn, the amhara to free the oromos and even those others they amharized because amhara only helps himself, because their isn't one group of people on the earth inside africa that has vouched a 'legacy' for them that is positive.

They sucked up to prophet mohamed who was naive what these vicious jewish vipers were about as they wanted more knowledge transfer to capture the 'interior' like teach an 'islam' that is controlled from 'amhara' territories as they used religion to poison new communities after they changed their language and origins. I know the niggas, they can play poker face all they want and sell an african unity crap to naive people, but that is their poker face as the arabs once commented HABASH HANASH. The reason they operate this way is due to jewish influence on amhara thru centuries of ties, they operate the jewish model on the continent but it hasnt been successful their territory is still tiny and their 'axis' of influence is non-existent, that's why the AU is pathetic attempt by amhara, you repeating the same shit strategy of jews, jews cant operate here well, we are vicious poker faces and constantly in a lying and deception state while smiling.

I want PL to return to it's old axis not this new one which will be not loyal too, I want us to be honest with Somalis this unworkable nation and to go our own ways and good luck with your future endeavours and we wish u the best and may the best survive and spread their culture, legacy, identity, and value system. I do want us to return to wearing our omani clothes and interior somali clothes, this is one place the colonizer did change due to the changing geopolitical markets, we r not fit to wear this shitty western attire in our climate, our old market was india or oman and our clothes should match that for the interior as your subjects of them not europeans and your wearing suits and shit. Interior areas where I am from wear local somali clothes to ensure they know we are dhagax eating niggas to other interior clans who havent organized themselves and cannot fool our coastal elites. Thats what saved us as puntland dual cultures for our environment. When I speak other cultures we have different values due to differing geopolitical actor influences, we are not europeans, i dont click with them niggas their like oromo subjects of habash king or for them queen elizabeth today no isir at all just nationality nonsense not what the f*ck did someone do for u in legacy

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
After turkey pulled out of Adal and yes Ahmed Gurey was Turkish general sent to balance out the edge with portugese general and Somalis were used to handle Amhara. It was a war between geopolitical leaders vs locals, Iran is doing the same now like that 'general sulaymani' who got killed by trump, he is using local troops to cause disturabance.

Well Ahmed Gurey was Turkish general sent to ensure the 'axis' remains in their hand after notification was sent to them that 'europeans' are penetrating the lane-way. Turkey was in 'expansion' mode at the time and the european responded by threatening their lane-way in red sea to get him 'busy' in different wars like America is now. Listen to me Somalis idinku wax aad sheegaysan ma aha wax aduunka correlation leh.

Anyways the habash did penetrate the adal kingdom and caused it collapse like they did with Somalia, they left us without a government for like 100 years wallahi and we lived in the interior just roaming around on camels and drinking camel milk untill Oman began to spread it's axis for the 'slave' market in east africa and needed 'regional partners'. PL jumped at this due to it's location and ever since we been tied to them academically, knowledge, business, political, etc. It was our lifeline out of the 'dark ages'. We hope they rescue us again from ethiopia who did the same thing unleashing USC/SNM the 'primitive' clans in the nation while arresting abdillahi yusuf. They have left us without a state for 30 years now waryaa, it could extend to 100 years like 'adal' penetration.

Their policy is simple, if I can't control the red sea they will send your 'cawaan' tribes to uprise and ensure no-one controls it, that has been their strategy for centuries, and we know that, but the only ones who join that are hawiye-isaaq clans who feel overshadowed by Darod and therefore assume they found an ally but their not an ally of you at all, they want to hit out the 'ruling' class to ensure it goes back to 'scottish tribes and green lines' in survival. We need Omani assitance, someone we trust in the nation, I will accept any decision Oman makes about Somalia even if it is centralism, you know why? historical trust, other clans haven't earned my trust and they want me to accept them

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The habash fear the gulf of aden clans as they know this is how they built up knowledge libraries as empires crossed they 'stole' knowledge and used it on the interior to expand their axis, in their case it is very small, their focused on gulf of aden to ensure no powerful entity arises when some global power comes along as they feel that will be the end of them as the 'edge' they had was that sea, we know these ppl, you wont teach us today, we know how they think and their poker faces and their inteiror strategies on clans hostage to the interior, we will remove them as their jewish agents. To deny they are not is to lie directly in people face when they have fucking church in israel

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't want the blow the strategy of ancient wars for the red sea as the strategy replicate itself to the modern day as the 'location' is the same and the 'people' are the same but their 'priorities' or agendas change depending on their situation locally only.

Back in the 'adal' day, they needed to crush it to ensure the coastline wasn't manned by any 'administration' and potentially no new weapons, knowledge transfer, alliances since it's basically un manned coast. The Habash targetted this specifically and it worked as adal collapsed, now 'harar' was interior town and they just let the 'oromos' invade since the 'galla' is easily controllable by them the habash as they learnt his mentality like we learned HG and Isaaq who are technically speaking our 'GALLA' and they know this and are aware.

They even incoporate muslims after amharization is done and their taught hail the king of ethiopia and teach them an 'Islam' that is approved by the 'church' kkkk wicked people, that is why u see some muslims among them who were possibly ancient adalite communities. Now Harar has technically fallen with it's great source of literature for it's religious time era, all these galla who are just like roaming gypsies are squatting and their easy to 'convert'.

The great thing about Amhara strategy they use the 'galla' as weapon to protect their little hide out in the mountains, they don't actually kill them, they are like big body of soldiers of confused people like habar gedir ama isaaq oo kale malin walbo meel ba iska racayan. They know Isaaq is like this and this is why they feel it's another 'galla' story and they have the galla plan from ancient time.

That's why I propose we incorporate HY/HJ into PL axis and empower them to take over Somaliland as that 'coast' must not fall to 'habash'. Dir in Djibouti is protecting his asset from 'amhara' and 'oromo' as they know what will happen like in the past it's either they destroy Djibouti from within using 'anfar' who is their galla and make the place an unmanned coastline or djibouti has to make alliance. Since Djibouti is still new to this geopolitic, they see him as 'ripe' territory and Habar awal kaba si daran, because their brainpower won't match the habash who has 1000 years experience in this backyard, even PL consults Oman and 'arabs' constantly, you don't want to go into habash wars niyahow as 'galla' like Isaaq who flip flops this is what galla means 'he doesnt know who he is and what he stands for'

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Thanks to ogaden he got rid of the hard ones 'desert' type boran niggas who are their 'enforcers' on dhagax eating niggas, all we got left is the farming es like the ones in 'south' and once we gain access and by god we will, it will be a fuckin 'carving' and 'scramble' like happens with southern communities as we bring northern generals and northern dhagax eating soldiers who see 'farming' communities as possessions to be divided up just like europeans did and so did turks and arabs waa caadi

@DR OSMAN
this is what that marehan from som net wrote just today:

he hates harti so much, he wants to wipe out clans with kings, you were right, he used communism, which is a fake equal right BS, people are not equal, some are short, some tall, some smart, some very very academic, some rich etc, we need competition, communism is a threat to Absame and harti specially since we have had kings, monarchies,

i cannot belive this marehan advocates for Communist, to wipe out kings, somalis would be nothing with out kings, imagine if Absame did not have kings who for centuries lead us to defend the borders against oromo, ahmaar, expanded the known somali lands massively, this was done by kings, not by communist,

seems like you were right about marehans and their communist ideology to destroy with cuqdad those clans they hate and clans with kings,

he wrote this

ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:20 am

I hate monarchies. I detest kings. Why should you be my king? When you can't defend your crown in a war? For Somalia to be truly equal and far right ethno-nationalism to take root. Puntland must be humbled. You ever wonder why they think they are better than others? It isn't based on tribe but dhaxal. But like the fat Arabs in the Khaleej who they secretly admire. They thrive on division and uppity attitudes. Their attitudes is to look down and oppress anyone in their way. No morals, no nothing. Somalis are a warrior race. Only a warrior clan like us from the interior can lead the Somalis. Yes we were monarchs and yes we act like one. But we practice social mobility and wealth sharing as in our Xeer and dhaqan. Only royalists support elitism. That's why PIM supports elitism. It thrives on the backs of the masses. Hence why they are the biggest threat to Somalia's sovereignity.

I am a proud revolutionary. Revolution means the world to me . A true king comes thru revolution like Napoleon and Siad Barre. Not thru inheirtance. That is the difference bwt PIM and Neo-Kacaanists. The masses must crown you king. Not your lineage (abtirsi). Lineage means nothing when the people judge your worth then crown you. Like Farmaajo, he is now king as he shown his worth and power. His final act is humbling and subduing the royalist Puntland who always viewed Somalia as their inheritance.

this is a danger to us OG, specially me Mohamed Zubeer, and Sayidism, we OG practised royalty whilst we weakened the royal houses of other somalis, we cannot have a competing state specially a state with royals not under our control, this marehan is literally begging for revolutions to destroy royals just like you said, he is a Leninist/Marxist, this is a threat for me

the other reason why i find this a threat is because deep down i believe in separation between weak and strong, the strong should rule with royal titles, communist dont believe in nation state or nationality, its why Hitler hated them, they believe in workers of the world unite, world wide BS equality and making sure all races share one country, its why Russians would invite Africans, Asians to Russia, they even named a university after Patrice Lamumba of Congo he was their man the CIA killed, they wanted to seduce all nations with Marxist ideology to infiltrate and have power over them, communist was not about equality, it was a fake tactic called world socialist brotherhood designed for the soviets to rule nations, own their minds,

also Marxist are not just a threat to royalty, they are anti deen, daqan, religion, this is why communist burned down churches, mosques, jew worship houses, killed imams, bishops, and burned down historical royal places in Russia, they killed so many aristocrats

many people, somalis hate OG and MJ, i have noticed, there is a lot of cuqdad, they seemd to be blamed for a lot,

i dont care about the hate,

the way i see it, hawiye is using terrorism in the form of islamic jihad, they are kawarij, i know you once said small clans are very deceptive, they know siir and deception well because they have to survive by their wit,

i think hawiye small clans have turned those moryaans in xamar into jihadist, many of the jihadist of murusade, eley, marehan, HG etc are former moryaans who simply changed into an cimaamad and qamiis and are using it to gain power,

the HAG former moryaans simply placed a manly niqqaab on their faces and put on the black flags of so called islamic jihad, its a tactics, an ideology for power and to weaken certain groups,

we have tried federalism, we have tried communist and OG has tried royal titles, Sayid ideology, i believe the next owner of somalia and somali mind sets is the the one that creates the next ideology that can be used to weaken groups and gain power, who ever invents this ideology will rule somali mindsets, the goal is to won mind sets not physical power, the person must be your slave in the mind so they cannot fight back, after all they cannot even see you inside their heads you will own the software

in my personal opinion, the next ideology will be a complete return to what happens the 30 years before world war 1

the idea and return to nationalism, the nation state, groups who are related to each other through deen, language, nasab etc will band together, and thus this means the reduction to the ideological of globalism, world wide cooperation, each nation for her self,

look at american, lots of racism rising, issues with immigartion, speak to any brexit voter, its all about immigarnts, refugees have flooded europea, created by their own western leaders who bomb various nations, america is destroying nations in the sahel as we speak, mali, niger, mauritania with jahidsm as we speak, they are flooding into the EU with also arbas, but the natives have this, the whites hate this, the average man

look at somalia, 1d00r wants out, Mj speak of PIM, OG is planning for when Ethiopia breaks up, 87 ethnic groups, zinawi was forced to create ethnic federalism or there would have been war, ethnic groups do not love each other specially when the economy gets tough when people get Hungary they turn on refugees, immigrants

who will survive in a world where the 1990s globalism, nations loving each other and refugees, global free trade and open borders is finished?

i think MJ/Harti will survive most harti, they have the land and leadership that deep down may have a plan to depart from somalia, from sharing a nation with hawiye and marehan and eley,

harti has a clear idea, thus if harti get their own country, then the best way to weaken them is to make sure MJ gets no peace, little clans are turned against MJ, so warsenglai, leelkae, dhulo are told why not get a nation of yuor own, why be ruled by MJ, even inside MJ, they too can be weakened, MJ cali salebaan already killed sharmarke in 1969 becasue of this inablity to share power, thus as ethnic groups and tribes go back to the old days of ruling their own nations, lands, harti can be weakened through sub group wanting to crate their own nation, harti is not really as united as they seem in their borders, only united when outiders encrouage on them

OG/Absame, i think they can survive and will survive, they have experience in creating federalism, they already have the idea, they want out of ethiopia, this is clear and sometimes it good to be clear,

Og/Absame share power like Mj where one sub clan rules, every major sub clan has been president, Ethiopia will not and cannot survive with 87 ethnic groups and 87 languages, no way insha Allah they will break apart, so OG is the best placed somali to take his land, he has all the organs of the state with a regional state, army, institutions, a majority clan that makes up 85% plus, Absame, the biggest weakness will be dir so shaniley can be given an independence, let them go away and Jidwaq can be given a state of their own in jigjiga, this will make house of absame more united, also i think OG will create the first confederacy, inside Ogadeniya 1990 ONLF already created this where each OG and absame sub clan was given their own gobal, degmos, no fights, this is why Absame has been very stable, each sub clan has their own gobal, we can make a Swiss type confederacy where we continue to share power and each sub clan will have a lot of home rule, decentralisation, and only come together for common defence and foreign affairs, OG is not like MJ, one sub clan cannot dominate the other,

and on top OG has clear ideas about jubaland and NFD, they can have 3 nations, if jubaland goes back to the old Ogaden lead and dominated kingdom it used to be, Absame will have several nations across the horn and getting back NFD will be no issue insha Allah, kenya has 46 ethnic groups, so pitting them against each other is no brainer then, they must be weakened to get back our lands and divide them,

the ones i feel sorry for are the confused clans who think somalia will exist, each tribe thinks like an ethnic group, they want their own nation, the world is going back to i will rue my own land f*ck off to foreigners type of mentality, so HG, abgal, marehan who want a united somalia will fail, they need a united somalia due to their land being small, no wealth, no history, there will be a lot of infighting over resources, unlike Absame and harti lands who will rule their own lands and dominate it, the HAG and eley and marehan have small lands, they will eat each other, before they settle, expect massive blood shed between them in a world where each man wishes to rule his own land, their lands are not owned by own Major dominate clan or tribe, in central somalia from south puntland to eley lands you will have hundreds of clans, fighting over who will rule who, good luck

somaliland too will be divdd, if given a nation today, which sub clan will rule and will dir allow to be ruled if he doesn't eat good, 1d00r already killed each other between 1991 till 1995 over who will rule, not as united, MJ or OG can easily arm HY to attack and get back what is theirs, to weaken them, regardless, MJ or OG cannot allow a free somaliland to exist, she must be weakened, imagine if they invite Russia, and the west get pissed off, she will become like syria, or worse, if they get weapons, they must not be strong if they exist, if we cannot avoid their existence,

regardless, OG must not allow a strong state to as her neighbours, she must dominate them, habashi must be landlocked, thus an alliance between OG/Absame and eriteria must formed, with also canfaar to make sure habashi ethnic groups are landlocked, MJ, harti, 1d00r all must be weak, they must be in existence in paper only but with weak intuitions, a strong neighbour is a danger to Absame interest, we must use energy, economic, military and diplomacy to have them dependent on us, we must imprt the dieaology of slef rule for all those in puntland and somaliland to make sure they fight amongs themlevsa dn OG must do what he did best in the best, he must never ever allow a non Absame to even exist in their realm, least they create headaches or demand rights, they must be deported or killed if needed for the problems they will create is a huge 5th column amongst us, OG has always kept non absame away from their power, from their amry, leadership, look at any OG lands its always keeping outsiders at arms length, for a good reaosn, we must not be weakened,

we must do this for each will be dreaming to destroy us, MJ, harti, HAG, 1d00r, they will be dreaming about it, so we must preempt them, its politics, no emotions, no love there is no friendship or alliances, or permanent enemies, only permanent interest

all somalis, all habashi are a threat, as bad as ibliis is to us, thus any OG leader who even entertains the idea of a deep friendship must be executed if its a danger to us Absame, if it doesn't serve our interest, he must be bumbed off like JF Kennedy, he must be executed and then a large national funereal held with fake mourners paid so no one is the wiser if he fails in his duty of serving Absame interest first and foremost, the state is more important than one man, then will name an airport after him or something, also females of absame origin who marry non absame must be kicked out, passport revoked and banned for 50 years least she brings the bastard shishey to us who may one day became an enemy, this is why me and my dad rejected an Mj who wanted to marry my sister, my dad said he is in nairobi if he doesn't stay away from her we must shoot him if needed if he doesn't listen,. this is to protect image and avoid marriage to inferior races/tribes etc and having an enemy we nursed in the bellies of our females, he will one day rise to kill us form with in, waa 5th column, so we told him get lost, no one should marry from their enemy, or give their daughters to the enemy, you will only create more soldiers for him who knows your ins and outs, there is no such thing as darood, its fake,

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
many people, somalis hate OG and MJ, i have noticed, there is a lot of cuqdad, they seemd to be blamed for a lot,

i dont care about the hate,

the way i see it, hawiye is using terrorism in the form of islamic jihad, they are kawarij, i know you once said small clans are very deceptive, they know siir and deception well because they have to survive by their wit,

i think hawiye small clans have turned those moryaans in xamar into jihadist, many of the jihadist of murusade, eley, marehan, HG etc are former moryaans who simply changed into an cimaamad and qamiis and are using it to gain power,

the HAG former moryaans simply placed a manly niqqaab on their faces and put on the black flags of so called islamic jihad, its a tactics, an ideology for power and to weaken certain groups,

we have tried federalism, we have tried communist and OG has tried royal titles, Sayid ideology, i believe the next owner of somalia and somali mind sets is the the one that creates the next ideology that can be used to weaken groups and gain power, who ever invents this ideology will rule somali mindsets, the goal is to won mind sets not physical power, the person must be your slave in the mind so they cannot fight back, after all they cannot even see you inside their heads you will own the software

We seen it all

1. Viking era of darkness due to amhara knocking down out coastal axis in 91, adal(zaylac) and sending us back into interior for 100 years till oman came on his new 'axis' east africa
2. The borans are still alive yes soo-maal was a sub-group of boran interior clans, some accepted islam but the 'boran' way is in them as they replicated in 91 what they did in 'adal' look at harar boorans western moryan squatted. HG squats in hamar. Same behaviors indicates same origins(galla). Some galla are muslims only in deception, HG sheikhs live in looted properties like galla wud
3. We seen Sultanates be it interior or coastal
4. We seen sheikh-doms like ahlul sunnah cayr ruled by bunch of thugs and quran kkkk following in inspiration the khaleejis before europeans came
5. We seen nation state and 'ethno nationalism' by Sayid
6. We seen communism
7. We back to dark age after habashi sent the galla again to do their job in 91 kkkkk as that is all their known for. Galla is only invader,destroyer, looter, rapist. The reason Darod came was to tame them and ensure coastal axis was safe from interference by habashi who wanted to ensure they owned the lane way and dominate the interior of the african continent

The war is on waryaa, I wont back down untill Ogaden calls out SOOMAAL back-ground and tell them they are the people of galla who were 90% in the nation and were pushed out to keep the coastal areas safe from HG brothers, imagine HG spread out 90% like darod was. Imagine how much damage amhara cud do to our nation state or kingdoms or sultanates or our turkish friends and arab friends who managed the lane-way

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Ditoore u are talking like a Kaafir.
Did u leave Islam?

Whoever rejects Shariahlaw while knowing how important it is, is 100% apostate according to the Ijmah of scholars

the nation state f each somali clan is coming, like it or not, somalia will not exist, no way, the civil war is not over, its just cold civil war for now, it will reignite, look what every president has done, used the villa somalia to back stab clans they hate, used the resources to create wars, the next one after farmajo will do the exact same, so will the 10th one, nothing will change, this will make the major clans go their own way

History is the school of statesmanship, its the best way to learn from the past,

thus the next successful somali clan is the clan that positions herself in the middle of this change and comes up with ideas to weaken these coming states that will be created no doubt, they will happen, like it or not, or langabs love somalia to be a state due to them wanting to use the somalia state to backstab and loot national wealth, large clans do not want somalia, they lose more than they gain,

the break up of somlia will happen, so will Kenya and Ethiopia, no way white man made nations will exist as the world becomes more local, more my tribe/ethnic group first policy, big artificial nations will not exist, all western made nations will be in trouble as the world goes back to 1800s type of nationalism,

in 1920s Lenin asked the economist Nikolai Kondratiev to analyse which is best, socialism or capitalism, he came back to him and said capitalism is best, but when nations get poor, they become more nationalistic, attack immigrants, the world economy is going to experience a bubble, many nations will be int rouble, specially those that export raw materials as the prices of raw materials will fall, oil, coffe, gold,gas, etc prices will go down, they dont manufacture, the nations of the horn are in trouble, sending Ethiopian coffee or Somali banana will not allow the state to get enough tax revenue and create jobs, we are going into a situation of rising costs of food prices, low productivity, rising nationalism, troubled economies in the west who normally buy resources and a slowing down India and china, thus break up is inevitable, ethiopia is already begging the IMF, so far 6 times in the last 1 year, its called the Nikolai Kondratiev wave, the 60-70 year waves of when nations slow down economically, this will coincide with native population becoming poorer thus attacking refugees and jobs becoming scare, Qatar will face a world with too much gas supply, low pries, turkey is facing economic damage, rising inflation, EU is screwed, in a nut shell, who will fund the amison forces? somalia is screwed in the next 5-10 years,

Somaliland is in uk calool. No name mps have mentioned it in Parliament a few times & Zak goldsmith is gunning on their side

Tukraq

VIP
Ditoore u are talking like a Kaafir.
Did u leave Islam?

Whoever rejects Shariahlaw while knowing how important it is, is 100% apostate according to the Ijmah of scholars
Yeah that’s bullshit, nowhere in the Quran and according to the prophet does it say that lol you don’t have to lead by shariah law(created after the prophet died)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yeah that’s bullshit, nowhere in the Quran and according to the prophet does it say that lol you don’t have to lead by shariah law(created after the prophet died)

His a galla origin tribe, he even loots quran, he even loots his own mother. They have no dhaqan the former borans who had sub-clan called soo-maal in the interior who were married and adopted their language and lifestyle only for the purpose to keep the interior islam and ensure their culture of backwardness reports to Darod then 'arab' not 'Boran Irir Galla going to Amhara'.

The evidence is plenty. Look at harar they invaded, looted, squatted after they invaded zaylac and overthrow adal just like habash used them again in 91, I look at their 'behaviors' to determine their origins in Africa, you can't conceal that, they can conceal their 'galla, oromo, their islam' but one thing the 'galla' can never conceal is they 'loot, pillage, steal, squat and they love dawlad la'an like happened to us after adal servin the purpoe amhara so the coast is all theirs not arabs' this is common among all of them and even if he is muslim or christian and still doing this they know 'waa dadkoodi' oo darodka gabsaday oo islamiyay oo somalinimadooda uu wareejiyay dhinaca arabta, so they can still penetrate them and their leaders to make them 'hate darod'

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Tukraq your a very naive kid who considers all somalis the same, we are not. Some entered thru the red sea to save the coast from boran subclan called 'soomaal' oo waqtiyadas gaalo bay ahayeen. They include all IRIR. They were 80% of the interior only one is left in his 'pure state' in moyaale, most were taught islam but that doesn't mean he isn't a galla.

The galla has identifiable traits he is known for looting, killing, destroying, no govt, muran, mar ba meel rac shit, no tarikh. A true amhara is known for building, loyalty, isir, nasab, gaal haba iska ahaade lakin wax ma burburiyo ileen legacy ba jira ma garatay uu ilashanayo. Darod are the same in Somali wax ma burburiyo, looting, raping, no govt, flip flop waxasi ma jire we are loyal to arab axis our superiors in the region. The 'galla' is in every community today lakin wala garan kara even hadu sheikh iska dhigo, ama siyasi ama isim ama magac kasto, they usually squat around towns and invade like they did to harar which is 80% them now, they never build anything mar walbo waxay hos tagan mamul kale oo ku shaqaysto.

Gaal iyo Muslim waa ku dhex jira dadyowgani iska jir. A-lot of Somalis have galla 'culture' that is why 'amharo waa yaqan' sida loo garto tarikh malaha, wax ma dhiso, muran buu ku jira, flip flop buu samaya, waa sida 'gaalada ku dhex jiro iyagu' marku is barbar dhigay ayuu fahmay waa isku dadki, waxba looma dhiibo, wala garsada mooye illa laga saaro 'galladi'. We will penetrate the Amhara and ensure we identify his 'galla' by reading each 'town' they settle and their history hadu 'galla' aha koley tarikh ma lahanayo iyo ma noqonayo qof hadarad ka muqato wuxu uu muuqanaya sida Habar gedir dhinaca dhaqanka oo luqad kale ku hadla iyo diin kale sheegta.

Trending

Latest posts