Somalia contemplating stopping conjugal visits for their prisoners. This will be horrific! qoomuluudh behavior wil skyrocket

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You saw thru my bluff but fr tho if you find him sexy his name is jellal from fairy tail now stop harassing me eedo :drakewtf:

Ofc! Sex is taboo outside of marriage, while chewing khat is normal :duck:
LOL Somalis are humans too sweetie they have the same desires every other human in the world has difference is they are better at hiding it :heh:

These niggas are probably even more hornier than the average Westerner because is banned and majority of them don't know wtf a VPN is :mjlol:

That stress down below has to be relieved somehow the average male can't keep a streak going for years:damedamn:

Qali

Certified Pimp.
You saw thru my bluff but fr tho if you find him sexy his name is jellal from fairy tail now stop harassing me eedo :drakewtf:

LOL Somalis are humans too sweetie they have the same desires every other human in the world has difference is they are better at hiding it :heh:

These niggas are probably even more hornier than the average Westerner because is banned and majority of them don't know wtf a VPN is :mjlol:

That stress down below has to be relieved somehow the average male can't keep a streak going for years:damedamn:
Get married ;)

Al shabaab ain't the only people in xabsi brother. What about 13yr old ahmed that's doing 5yrs for selling dime bags of loud smuggled from kenya to the locals? Does he deserve to lose his right to be intimate with females because he's trying to provide for his family?
Free crodie out the jam

Al shabaab ain't the only people in xabsi brother. What about 13yr old ahmed that's doing 5yrs for selling dime bags of loud smuggled from kenya to the locals? Does he deserve to lose his right to be intimate with females because he's trying to provide for his family?
Damn

Trending