Somalia contemplating stopping conjugal visits for their prisoners. This will be horrific! qoomuluudh behavior wil skyrocket

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That’s why the US’ prisons are ravaged by qoomuluudh behaviors.

A man must have his wife to relieve the pressure.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
alshabab don’t deserve the privilege of heterosexual wasmo
Al shabaab ain't the only people in xabsi brother. What about 13yr old ahmed that's doing 5yrs for selling dime bags of loud smuggled from kenya to the locals? Does he deserve to lose his right to be intimate with females because he's trying to provide for his family?

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Al shabaab ain't the only people in xabsi brother. What about 13yr old ahmed that's doing 5yrs for selling dime bags of loud smuggled from kenya to the locals? Does he deserve to lose his right to be intimate with females because he's trying to provide for his family?
:jcoleno: :camby:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
If he agreed to do a collab mixtape with king araash with kijeele features rapping about moving khat in the amisom controlled trenches then he deserves to be free

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I put money you give the average 13yr old the chance to smash a model of his choice and he's saying yes no questions asked :camby:

And in my original post I didn't mean that he'd be intimate with grown women. I was thinking more his school girlfriend comes over once every two weeks to relieve his stress. It's not creepy if they're the same age :ufdup:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
If he agreed to do a collab mixtape with king araash with kijeele features rapping about moving khat in the amisom controlled trenches then he deserves to be free
Im slanging the bags I'm flipping the khat
I slipped up one time and I got caught
Free up my homies they in them locks
f*ck amisom you know how we rock
I tell lil xalimo to suck on my c***
King araash with me the haters in the shock

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Im slanging the bags I'm flipping the khat
I slipped up one time and I got caught
Free up my homies they in them locks