Somalia biting itself by refusing economic growth, again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalia doesn't need to be brave against its own property and Kenya and Ethiopia are different countries so I don't see how this comparison makes sense

I'm not the property of Somalia. Kenya and Ethiopia walk in and out of Somalia killing and abusing Somalis, I'd like to see the President Cheese say a word against them.

No one is against development for Somaliland or any other Somali region. It's just that Somaliland has to much pride and hopes of breaking off, to actually go and talk with the federal government of Somalia before signing deals. It's Somaliland that are against their own development and put unnecessary sanctions on themselves by claiming to be an independent nation than can sign deals without going through the central government.

Somalia is not biting "itself". Berbera and its affairs has nothing to do with them.

The UAE already made things clear its interests in Berbera will go ahead and there's nothing the lightweight Xamar mamuul can do.

Somalia's so called sovereignty and territorial integrity isn't worth anything in the eyes of the world today and God willing it will continue.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤

The gov of Somalia needs to get its priorities straight, they need to deal with the problems in Somalia, instead of focusing on denying the Republic of Somaliland economic liberties. Citing bogus claims as "sovereign territory" yet Ethiopia, Kenya, AMISOM and others own Somalia? kkkkkk:ayaanswag:
The funny thing is you will never see this go to any international court. Why is that? Because they know they would lose all legal claims and would be humiliated in front of the international community. Guess we have to thank our British colonizers for that claim. Blessing in a disguise. :hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.