Somalia before Wahabissm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
It does not exist. If people read his work "then they would verily know Allah is the One who gives aid and victory to His Deen and the One who makes the truth prevail over falsehood even if the one who hates that hates it ."

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
1. I'm very sorry for these sisters but if they're leaving the religion of Allah (Glory to Him, the Exalted) and are becoming apostates over a headscarf then I honestly can't fathom how weak their imaan was to begin with.

2. What's mandatory is mandatory. Of course the khiimar is optional for women--in the same manner that Hell is optional. What's outlined by our Creator is not something that should be ignored and a true believer will follow Islam without discarding aspects of it that don't fit their agenda.
You salafi khawij liar

Where does it say the hijab is mandatory cause it's not only the 5 pillars of Islam are and is a requirement for a Muslim not the hijab

Also where does it sat you have to force women to wear a hijab

Stop lying and curropting our religion you salafi khawrig kuffars have corrupted and destroyed our religion

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
You salafi khawij liar

Where does it say the hijab is mandatory cause it's not only the 5 pillars of Islam are and is a requirement for a Muslim not the hijab

Also where does it sat you have to force women to wear a hijab

Stop lying and curropting our religion you salafi khawrig kuffars have corrupted and destroyed our religion
He is not saying one has to force one's daughter, sister or wife to wear it. But is is simply pointing out how it is mandatory for women to wear it from the Quran and hadith. Khawarij is the likes of ISIS, Alshabab or other terror groups who say they follow this scholar and that, but don`t even follow the basic principles upon which the religion has laid down. Not Salafis.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It does not exist. If people read his work "then they would verily know Allah is the One who gives aid and victory to His Deen and the One who makes the truth prevail over falsehood even if the one who hates that hates it ."
Why did his brother father and scholars of the time condemn him?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@Emily

How come Ethiopian ladies only look hot on the upper body but when you when go on and check on the lower body they look like flat ironed :holeup:

Hey I am happy with my petite body. Ethiopian women are the prettiest and most desirable women in the world.
tumblr_mn7kraPGbm1ry0noso4_400.gif

Oversized asss and fat breasts=unattractive

Hey I am happy with my petite body. Ethiopian women are the prettiest and most desirable women in the world.
tumblr_mn7kraPGbm1ry0noso4_400.gif

Oversized asss and fat breasts=unattractive
lol
I'm not talking about oversized asses.
But I prefer my woman to have something to grab on. Is that girl Ethiopian? She look cute.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
"Mohammad Bin Abdul Wahhab(May Allah have mercy upon) was born in a time where the people were worshipping graves, caves, and ect. He tried to tell the that it`s shirk, and Islam came with Tawheed to worship Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta`ala). Worshiping idols is shirk, and following the Sunnah is an obligation. We don`t follow the people by themselves, we have to follow the Quran and Sunnah. They people at that time where ignorant about that. Most rulers rejected his dawah because they were benefitting from the innovations. Some of the scholars were also benefitting which why some of them rejected as well, and the ignorant people. The scholar is well known. Quote his books, judge his words and compare with the Quran, Sunnah and what the scholars said. If something contradicts the Quran and Sunnah tell me. His students, his son and grandsons are teaching what he taught. So is the entire Saudi country practising Islam or not? They are following that." We know this mans biography and his work. Anyone can find up a story about anyone. This man was given victory by Allah(Subhanahu wa Ta`ala) because he aided His Deen when people were drowning in shirk. Please read his work before you yourself make judgement. And Allah knows best.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
lol
I'm not talking about oversized asses.
But I prefer my woman to have something to grab on. Is that girl Ethiopian? She look cute.
Yeah, that is Helen Gedlu, model and dancer.
Well every woman has something to grab on but African men love fat women. Thick is fat

Yeah, that is Helen Gedlu, model and dancer.
Well every woman has something to grab on but African men love fat women. Thick is fat
Lol.. Actually you're right I see lots of niggaz with fat white women.. But I don't go for fat women.. I've always dated perfect fit women.

Last edited:
"Mohammad Bin Abdul Wahhab(May Allah have mercy upon) was born in a time where the people were worshipping graves, caves, and ect. He tried to tell the that it`s shirk, and Islam came with Tawheed to worship Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta`ala). Worshiping idols is shirk, and following the Sunnah is an obligation. We don`t follow the people by themselves, we have to follow the Quran and Sunnah. They people at that time where ignorant about that. Most rulers rejected his dawah because they were benefitting from the innovations. Some of the scholars were also benefitting which why some of them rejected as well, and the ignorant people. The scholar is well known. Quote his books, judge his words and compare with the Quran, Sunnah and what the scholars said. If something contradicts the Quran and Sunnah tell me. His students, his son and grandsons are teaching what he taught. So is the entire Saudi country practising Islam or not? They are following that." We know this mans biography and his work. Anyone can find up a story about anyone. This man was given victory by Allah(Subhanahu wa Ta`ala) because he aided His Deen when people were drowning in shirk. Please read his work before you yourself make judgement. And Allah knows best.

Defending the Dead Sheekh is good. We are supposed to pray for the dead among muslims instead of vilifying them like some are doing on here. Associating him with the Saudi regime is not smart though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending