Somalia beats South Sudan to win its first CECAFA title

@GeesiSomali you misunderstood me neefyahow. Didn't mean how they look. Ok it was like watching Libya vs Algeria, does that make you feel better?
We in PL were neutral between these two African teams. Good game and congrats to Somalia
Nigga, you are part of Somalia. Don’t get emotional because your not PM of the country. You acting like another SL.
…………………………………………………………
“We are neutral between these two African teams”. Come on man, this is the Somali national U17 Team and you say BS like that. I heard you clearly but you don’t need to say crap like that in a thread that all Somalis can celebrate together. Which isn’t often lately.

Nigga, you are part of Somalia. Don’t get emotional because your not PM of the country. You acting like another SL.
…………………………………………………………
“We are neutral between these two African teams”. Come on man, this is the Somali national U17 Team and you say BS like that. I heard you clearly but you don’t need to say crap like that in a thread that all Somalis can celebrate together. Which isn’t often lately.
Bruh he’s just joking around . Don’t take it too serious :deadmanny:

No you were serious. That come from a deep place of hatred. Yaa tahay horta so I can understand ur case of majeertentitis better. Anyway, you have to let people know who you are when entering the blessed Politics/fkd sections boowe
Seems like you are the one getting emotional saxib lol. Take some pills to reduce your anxiety. You already derailed this whole thread with your nonsense.

Why can't the adults achieve anything
:farmajoyaab:
It takes a great deal on investment to produce a legitimate national football team.

For example, you need well funded youth leagues.

Which will in return be a path way to fostering talent into the professional league in the nation.

Then you can pick the best players in your league to be part of your national team.

Maybe, in the future when our nation is stable can we hope to competitive in the international arena.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
5 teams make it out of africa for World Cup. We are currently ranked 52/54. East Africans have good stamina and speed I think we can especially if country becomes safe and diaspora talent plays for 🇸🇴

Seems like you are the one getting emotional saxib lol. Take some pills to reduce your anxiety. You already derailed this whole thread with your nons
What? You are the one who accused me of qabyaalad and insulted me after just joining. How did I derail the thread? Ninyahow, what is your problem? I'm trying to figure out your cuqdad. I'm an expert in majeertentitis

Trending