Somalia beats South Sudan to win its first CECAFA title

HG Saleebaan star who won it for Somalia.

311475917_4444426755682226_2517976540984443410_n.jpg

LEGEND OGADEN KID FROM KISMAAYO MAJENGO ABDIHAFID WON THE MATCH FOR SOMALIA :mjhaps:
Majengo is a xafad. Calanley waaxda Iftiin xafada Majengo.
We won the same U17 Cecafa 4 years ago in Burundi.
Do you guys have goldfish memory?
What’s with OGs this year?
:ayaanswag: :rejoice:
He is a bajuni, a swahili speaking bantu-arab, the same people you lamagoodles kicked out from their home Kismayo and now you're claiming him. If you look at him you can clearly see that he has bantu features.

Last edited:
He is a bajuni, a swahili speaking bantu-arab, the same people you lamagoodles kicked out from their home Kismayo and now you're claiming him. If you look at him you can clearly see that he has bantu features.
Why did you quote me? I was just explaining the xafad's name and we(Somalia) were in the finals U17 Cecafa2018.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
MashAllah, the way this win has united people is amazing, sports especially football could unite our broken people🙏🏾

The fgs should fund more national games, the positive impact it has done on our is amazing, tiktok is buzzing with this victory.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
MashAllah, the way this win has united people is amazing, sports especially football could unite our broken people🙏🏾

The fgs should fund more national games, the positive impact it has done on our is amazing, tiktok is buzzing with this victory.

Now let me end the wadani talk, two key players and one of the coaches are saruur, we are taking over:salute:

Trending

Latest posts