Somalia accepts to repatriate the SEXUAL JIHADIST Xaliimos (sperm buckets) refused by Europe

Tukraq

VIP
You answered it. People lack the knowledge and do questionable things, especially when they are poor and have too much time on their hands. It's easy to blame religion, but there are comprehensive explanations for this.

Throughout history, the reason people had many kids was to ensure that few of them pass a certain age to grow up because the child mortality rate was high. The same countries today that have high birth rates have a high mortality rate.

The second thing can be that people have lived in that condition for so long that it has taken deep root in the culture. This is not a Muslims conspiracy.
Children are also wealth power and influence especially if they are very numerous, in fact polygamy was abolished in the US because Mormans were using this and many children to take over whole states like Utah and thus major political power

Apollo

VIP
You answered it. People lack the knowledge and do questionable things, especially when they are poor and have too much time on their hands. It's easy to blame religion, but there are comprehensive explanations for this.

Throughout history, the reason people had many kids was to ensure that few of them pass a certain age to grow up because the child mortality rate was high. The same countries today that have high birth rates have a high mortality rate.

The second thing can be that people have lived in that condition for so long that it has taken deep root in the culture.

The same motivation for an extremist to make a shit ton of kids and a random poor farmer in Sudan is not the same thing. You paint them all with the same brush when you are aware of the fundamental differences.

Forecasted expansion of white religious extremists:

map-usa-population-mormon-amish.gif

israel-population-projection-041918.png

Tukraq

VIP
Forecasted expansion of white religious extremists:

map-usa-population-mormon-amish.gif

israel-population-projection-041918.png
Smart move by them, if they don’t they will be marginalized as Latino immigrants flip more republican states like Texas blue, like I said more children means more wealth power and influence

Apollo

VIP
What the hell? This is crazy. White people will f*ck shit up, for sure. I'm convinced now. Who knew Hitler 2.0 would come from the U.S.

And Palestine can kiss its future goodbye.

Also, Ultra-Orthodox Jews are way crazier than the semi-secular Conservative Jews now in power.

Not looking good.

Keo

VIP
@Jaydaan

I do understand that and it is a noble act given that they've learnt their lesson and contribute to society, but now Somalia is a destination for all the surviving jihadists defeated in Syria and Iraq, they can't just place them with their extended families and expect them not to join Mumin in Galgala. They require an extensive de-radicalisation program and does Somalia offer and conduct such programs? I heard one for former Alshabab soldiers, but all of them are men. This will send a wrong message to the street children, in order to get help from the government, first join Alshabaab and then flee to the government, you will be helped. The few resources available to the government should be spent on the poorer kids not to join these terrorists. These people in Syria is not their problem.
Why would they be in Galgala? That's Putland. You mean Galmudug and the South.

VixR

Veritas
There are passages in the bible that promote high fertility rates and did affect Westerners before they became modernized. Look up historic fertility rates of North America and Europe. They were at today's Sub-Saharan African levels.

The countries with the highest fertility rates are mostly either African or poor. Christian African countries have high fertility rates while countries like Iran (a theocracy) have below replacement TFR. There is something to Islam and high fertility rates, but it's not the complete picture.
I wasn’t implying they’re the only ones who’ve suffered from its effects, but it’s a complete farce to purely point to socioeconomics as the reason for high birthrate in Muslims.

The second thing can be that people have lived in that condition for so long that it has taken deep root in the culture.

The motivation for an extremist to make a shit ton of kids and a random poor farmer in Sudan who need more offspring to work on his farm is not the same thing. You paint them all with the same brush when you are aware of the fundamental differences.
All you’re attempting to do is mask reality. I don’t disagree that these are all contributing factors, but the reality is religion reigns supreme in all its literal senses for the masses, and so if the primary authority in your life is telling you to make more babies and God will provide, that is a considerable correlation. And yet ironically, you want nothing more than to dismiss it.

It’s a point of fact that through religion and culture, the typical Somali man’s masculinity is gauged through how many offspring he has. If you don’t believe me, just ask your father’s peers. Even many Somali men who grew up in the West have retained this notion of ridiculous numbers in terms of how many children they want.

Extremists like Isis didn’t pull the broodmare ideology out of its ass, it’s a fixture of the religion itself. To call them spermbuckets, because they’ve adopted Isis as the Khalifa of the Islamic world come to save the Muslims, while meanwhile the majority of Islamic world’s women have copious amounts of children, especially among your Somali mothers who don’t catch a break except to seemingly break the record in averages, is incredibly ironic to say the least.

Tukraq

VIP
I wasn’t implying they’re the only ones who’ve suffered from its effects, but it’s a complete farce to purely point to socioeconomics as the reason for high birthrate in Muslims.

All you’re attempting to do is mask reality. I don’t disagree that these are all contributing factors, but the reality is religion reigns supreme in all its literal senses for the masses, and so if the primary authority in your life is telling you to make more babies and God will provide, that is a considerable correlation. And yet ironically, you want nothing more than to dismiss it.

It’s a point of fact that through religion and culture, the typical Somali man’s masculinity is gauged through how many offspring he has. If you don’t believe me, just ask your father’s peers. Even many Somali men who grew up in the West have retained this notion of ridiculous numbers in terms of how many children they want.

Extremists like Isis didn’t pull the broodmare ideology out of its ass, it’s a fixture of the religion itself. To call them spermbuckets, because they’ve adopted Isis as the Khalifa of the Islamic world come to save the Muslims, while meanwhile the majority of Islamic world’s women have copious amounts of children, especially among your Somali mothers who don’t catch a break except to seemingly break the record in averages, is incredibly ironic to say the least.
and whats wrong with all of that? if having more children is a positive which it is and the lack of having children the death of a society, having more kids ought to be encouraged

Extremists like Isis didn’t pull the broodmare ideology out of its ass, it’s a fixture of the religion itself. To call them spermbuckets, because they’re adopted Isis as the Khalifa of the Islamic world come to save the Muslims , while meanwhile the majority of Islamic world’s women copious amounts of children, especially among your Somali mothers who don’t catch a break, is incredibly ironic to say the least.
I've heard the argument, "God provides sustenance to good Muslims regardless of how many children you make," and that in my opinion, is an excuse for one's questionable lifestyle. A reassurance than a direct command. But I've never heard a person say "I need to make many children because God wills it," it just doesn't happen.

To be honest, I'm not trying to mask anything. It's just that this is not unique to Muslims. It has been a phenomenon on every population across the globe one time or the other, and the same symptoms and patterns also align, which makes the same conditions.

And for ISIS members, clearly they want to expand their territories and numbers, so even though it is a religious thing for them, it's also political. They don't make many children because God told them, but to increase their fertility rate at an incredible rate, to become a decent size. And by creating a large population, they can fight off the infidels, or whatever. That is not the same motivation as the average Muslim dude.

For example, do you think @Tukraq want to make many children because of religion, or because of faulty reasoning? lol

I see you're not going to be convinced, and I think I'm reasonable. Let's agree to disagree.

Tukraq

VIP
I've heard the argument, "God provides sustenance to good Muslims regardless of how many children you make," and that in my opinion, is an excuse for one's questionable lifestyle. A reassurance than a direct command. But I've never heard a person say "I need to make many children because God wills it," it just doesn't happen.

To be honest, I'm not trying to mask anything. It's just that this is not unique to Muslims. It has been a phenomenon on every population across the globe one time or the other, and the same symptoms and patterns also align, which makes the same conditions.

And for ISIS members, clearly they want to expand their territories and numbers, so even though it is a religious thing for them, it's also political. They don't make many children because God told them, but to increase their fertility rate at an incredible rate, to become a decent size. And by creating a large population, they can fight off the infidels, or whatever. That is not the same motivation as the average Muslim dude.

For example, do you think @Tukraq want to make many children because of religion, or because of faulty reasoning? lol

I see you're not going to be convinced, and I think I'm reasonable. Let's agree to disagree.
how is it faulty reasoning? more children means more power, respect, and eventually money? more is always better

VixR

Veritas

Islam is a political religion. You’re clearly in denial of that.

Even while I can concede that your points are valid, you reject mine on the basis of nothing but your own naiveté, or a clear misunderstanding of the realities.

Tukraq

VIP
Islam is a political religion. You’re clearly in denial of that.

Even while I can concede that your points are valid, you reject mine on the basis of nothing but your own naiveté, or a clear misunderstanding of the realities.
im also not understanding while you painting it in a negative light, yes islam promotes this as it should and any society should, so what?

Trending