Somalia accepts to repatriate the SEXUAL JIHADIST Xaliimos (sperm buckets) refused by Europe

Islam is a political religion. You’re clearly in denial of that.

Even while I can concede that your points are valid, you reject mine on the basis of nothing but your own naiveté, or a clear misunderstanding of the realities.
Don't dismiss me like that. I don't think I'm naive lol. I understand your point, and it's valid, specific case argument, but then you extrapolate, and it is where I disagree.

I don't believe Muslims in the west create babies to take over. Actually, the numbers tell us that the fertility rate of immigrants is going down to the average after more than one generation in every Western country.

VixR

Veritas
Don't dismiss me like that. I don't think I'm naive lol. I understand your point, and it's valid specific case argument, but then you extrapolate, and it is where I disagree. I don't believe the Muslims in the west create babies to take over. Actually, the numbers tell us that the fertility rate of immigrants is going down to the average after more than one generation in every Western country.
I encountered my first Somali female pt who was having a kid 8 months after she’d given birth (complications with a early pregnancy, and this with other kids at home). It made me feel physically sick.

The only difference between this lady and ones being repatriated in Somalia is believing Isis is the savior of the Muslims, which all Muslims believe in (a savior who will come and unite all the Muslims). They’re both broodmares. And you can’t call one a spermbucket and not the other without being disingenuous. That’s why, “but they terrorists” is completely meaningless.

I’m gonna ask to be barred from going to the maternity floor. And I revoke being Somali. Nothing good ever comes out of this community.

Last edited:
I encountered my first Somali female pt who was having a kid 8 months after she’d given birth (complications with a early pregnancy, and this with other kids at home). It made me feel physically sick.

The only difference between this lady and ones being repatriated in Somalia is believing Isis is the savior of the Muslims, which all Muslims believe in (a savior who will come and unite all the Muslims). They’re both broodmares. And you can’t call one a spermbucket and not the other without being disingenuous. That’s why, “but they terrorists” is completely meaningless.

I’m gonna ask to be barred from going to the maternity floor. And I revoke being Somali. Nothing good ever comes out of this community.
Women were made to be sperm buckets if that's the term you wanna call it that. Not every woman is repulsed by the sight of babies like you most women love to have many children. I know I'm using ad hominems and my own experience as a fact but that's what you do in every thread.:ivers:

VixR

Veritas
Women were made to be sperm buckets if that's the term you wanna call it that. Not every woman is repulsed by the sight of babies like you most women love to have many children. I know I'm using ad hominems and my own experience as a fact but that's what you do in every thread.:ivers:
Go kill yourself.

VixR

Veritas
You're denying what you where made for I'm sorry vix your life purpose is to bear children to keep the human race alive so get on it before you miss the train:yacadiim:
Life’s purpose? I’m sure you approve of what I saw. Somalis, as you're proving, are beyond help or reason. I can believe that now, though I’ve always known it. Making a Somali kid can only be cruel given the circumstances.

Life’s purpose? I’m sure you approve of what I saw. Somalis, as you're proving, are beyond help or reason. I can believe that now, though I’ve always known it. Making a Somali kid can only be cruel given the circumstances.
Of course I approve of that it's what humans are for. That's why women have love for babies that's why humans love sex that's why women love men who like babies it's hardwired in us you're going again nature by not having babies

Wait are you saying because somalia is sh1thole people should not have kids?

VixR

Veritas
Of course I approve of that it's what humans are for. That's why women have love for babies that's why humans love sex it's hardwired in us you're going again nature by not having babies
Good luck with that.
Wait are you saying because somalia is sh1thole people should not have kids?
I don’t care how many kids you have. By all means keep up the reckless behavior. I cried once for her and that’s all you’re getting out of me.

It’s true that poverty accompanied by religion are the main sources of breeding more children. However, a Muslim couple from Malaysia don’t produce as many children as Yemenis or Somalis. Similarly, even Buddhists Balinese people don’t have as many children as their Burmese counterparts. Having said that, though the Somali case is primarily influenced by poverty, even when we are discussing those in the diaspora who are at the very end of the lower socio economic. They have another advantage of being paid more welfare by having more kids. The religious justification is never far off. When you look at other Muslims in the diaspora who are in the upper echelon of social mobility, you will realise that they tend to have lesser children.

Coupled with all these, there is also the cultural clan aspect of it too. We give credence to the numbers of clan members and if they are numerous (regardless of their economic situation), we call them laandheere and we are full of awe and admiration of them. The worst clan diss is being called a laangaab. Look at the psychological damage it had on @government !!! He prefers to be recognised as an Arab than a Somali or a puntlnader, his attitude is why will you be discriminated by a goat lover from Garowe when you both can be at the mercy of the Arab master? How many threads did you see here from those in the third world country called U.K fiercely debating that their clan members are numerous in certain areas of gaajo U.K? Let’s not deduct the clan cultural aspect of it too.

That's sad. But most men usually wouldn't put their wives through such conditions.

The sperm-bucket thing was just one of r.kellys antics to create a reaction.

Remember that you can't disassociate yourself from who you are; it never works. Everything isn't black and white, and things are becoming better by the minute. Don't lose hope and be the best person you can be, work hard, and be Somali. Be the opposite of what you think is bad, and this would be an excellent contribution to change in the community.

I mean hey, being Somali can't be bad when I'm one.
rsz_1rsz_5d0f07425b84e.png

Good luck with that.

I don’t care how many kids you have. By all means keep up the reckless behavior. I cried once for her and that’s all you’re getting out of me.
No help? You not gonna help a woman who cant feed her kid and watch the kid statve? Lool im just playing with you. Poor people will always want kids cause kids can be resources in the future

@VixR

You and these guys will never comprehend one another. Their premise starts from your womb belongs to the clan and Somali men and breed as told. I told you, we Nigerian men are better than these guys.

Tukraq

VIP
It’s true that poverty accompanied by religion are the main sources of breeding more children. However, a Muslim couple from Malaysia don’t produce as many children as Yemenis or Somalis. Similarly, even Buddhists Balinese people don’t have as many children as their Burmese counterparts. Having said that, though the Somali case is primarily influenced by poverty, even when we are discussing those in the diaspora who are at the very end of the lower socio economic. They have another advantage of being paid more welfare by having more kids. The religious justification is never far off. When you look at other Muslims in the diaspora who are in the upper echelon of social mobility, you will realise that they tend to have lesser children.

Coupled with all these, there is also the cultural clan aspect of it too. We give credence to the numbers of clan members and if they are numerous (regardless of their economic situation), we call them laandheere and we are full of awe and admiration of them. The worst clan diss is being called a laangaab. Look at the psychological damage it had on @government !!! He prefers to be recognised as an Arab than a Somali or a puntlnader, his attitude is why will you be discriminated by a goat lover from Garowe when you both can be at the mercy of the Arab master? How many threads did you see here from those in the third world country called U.K fiercely debating that their clan members are numerous in certain areas of gaajo U.K? Let’s not deduct the clan cultural aspect of it too.
its a reverse causality though, more children leads to economic growth like Asia the last 2 decades, once you get to a certain economic plateau the people in this high economic society have less kids leading to a major decline economically kind of whats happening in Europe right now, so basically a cycle

VixR

Veritas
That's sad. But most men usually wouldn't put their wives through such conditions.

The sperm-bucket thing was just one of r.kellys antics to create a reaction.

Remember that you can't disassociate yourself from who you are; it never works. Everything isn't black and white, and things are becoming better by the minute. Don't lose hope and be the best person you can be, work hard, and be Somali. Be the opposite of what you think is bad, and this would be an excellent contribution to change in the community.

I mean hey, being Somali can't be bad when I'm one.
rsz_1rsz_5d0f07425b84e.png
I’m extremely lucky I was born here. What you are doesn’t matter in the West. You can’t change them. Don’t think I hate myself, but I don’t have to associate with Somali culture.

@VixR

You and these guys will never comprehend one another. Their premise starts from your womb belongs to the clan and Somali men and breed as told. I told you, we Nigerian men are better than these guys.
Warya dont turn vix against us.....she is a somali woman who love her own people. She just dont know it yet. She dont need a Nigerian scammer like you

its a reverse causality though, more children leads to economic growth like Asia the last 2 decades, once you get to a certain economic plateau the people in this high economic society have less kids leading to a major decline economically kind of whats happening in Europe right now, so basically a cycle

@Tukraq

More kids in Somalia means more mouths to feed. There isn’t enough food to go by. We aren’t Asians and nor do we have their work ethics.

Tukraq

VIP
Warya dont turn vix against us.....she is a somali woman who love her own people. She just dont know it yet. She dont need a Nigerian scammer like you
look at Nigerias population lol, the irony, however I commend them, currently the best country in Africa, inshallah we will catch up as Allah has blessed us with the same black gold,AKA oil

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

More kids in Somalia means more mouths to feed. There isn’t enough food to go by. We aren’t Asians and nor do we have their work ethics.
more mouths to feed in the short term not the long term, and with each additional child the expenses actually go down lol, like buying a box of cereal for a single child, when technically 7 or 8 can eat from that box

Trending