Somalia 70 parliament rejected constitutional amendments sponsored by Qoslaya

The constitution doesnt need finishing now, all it will do is bring about divisions as different groups have over the years developed different visions on how the country should be run. What they need to focus on is liberating the country from alshabab. Hassan Sheikh.... yet again has misplaced priorities, what a awful "leader".

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
The constitution can stay 99.9% the same, all I care about is 1m1v being implemented on a state and national level. Multi party or 2 party, that's the main issue.

Jungle

VIP
I don't think I've ever listened to a geylan media report in its entirety lol. These views he gets are coming from cbb and livid reer oyaaye puntland lol duliga balwaan who gets more views has the same demographic

Its a bunch of hot air propaganda and him just dragging out his words lol 2 weeks ago cbb media reported that sharif and cheese would go to garowe nothing came of it why would they go there when deni has none of his own mps backing his views :pachah1:and alienate majority of the 72 mps who come from Banaadir, Hirshabelle, Galmudug, KGS & Jubbaland? :mjlol:

Deni X Farmaajo X Shareef Alliance against HSM. An alliance unimaginable few years ago.
Yep that’s politics for you. But you have to remember this is not an alliance to compete for presidency but it’s an alliance against dastuur. They could be completely against each other when it comes to the presidential elections.

Yep that’s politics for you. But you have to remember this is not an alliance to compete for presidency but it’s an alliance against dastuur. They could be completely against each other when it comes to the presidential elections.
yh sxb at least we have some politicians ideologically consistent to some degree in regards to the future of the nation

Shows how pathetic somali politics is and if Shariif wins then what . This musical chairs is tiresome.

I don't think I've ever listened to a geylan media report in its entirety lol. These views he gets are coming from cbb and livid reer oyaaye puntland lol duliga balwaan who gets more views has the same demographic

Its a bunch of hot air propaganda and him just dragging out his words lol 2 weeks ago cbb media reported that sharif and cheese would go to garowe nothing came of it why would they go there when deni has none of his own mps backing his views :pachah1:and alienate majority of the 72 mps who come from Banaadir, Hirshabelle, Galmudug, KGS & Jubbaland? :mjlol:
Okey now u have to go back on u own words kkk now its seems u are no longer bro sheikh sharif

Trending

Latest posts