Somalia 70 parliament rejected constitutional amendments sponsored by Qoslaya

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
All I hear is rejection, rejection but no solution and communication. Can't they have an open dialog for once? :snoop:

This constitution was supposed to be finished by 2015 at the latest.

All I hear is rejection, rejection but no solution and communication. Can't they have an open dialog for once? :snoop:

Bro its should be rejected i dont even u deeply get the disaster somalia will face if qoslaye constituition is pased

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Let Qoslaya knows what he about to commit. He will be person killed Somalia.

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
Bro its should be rejected i dont even u deeply get the disaster somalia will face if qoslaye constituition is pased
Sxb I don't support the changes he is trying to make but I am only in favor of a transparent constitution. The constitution should have been finished already.

Jungle

VIP
These mps are from small qabils and represent nabar iyo naxdin & himilo qaran. This is the best they could come up with. No prominent members from either house lol

Afka laga sheego '70 aan nahay' fududaa. 70 gacan kuma haayaan ee 25ta ee la ordayaan aa laga furfura:pachah1: Barlamaanka waxu ka kooban yahay 275 xildhibaan iyo 52 senator. War trainka ka hor leexda!

The very fact that someone with the moniker “qoslaye” is taken as an authority in matters of governance shows there’s something intrinsically wrong with us

What was bad about the constitution apart from the PM position being abolished? I support a two party centralised government at least then we can have development decentralisation is doomed to failed. Especially because it will make it much more difficult for Uncle Sam to interfere with our affairs which is probably why they support this kind of government they can have control over

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What was bad about the constitution apart from the PM position being abolished? I support a two party centralised government at least then we can have development decentralisation is doomed to failed. Especially because it will make it much more difficult for Uncle Sam to interfere with our affairs which is probably why they support this kind of government they can have control over

After 2 centralisation attempts in the civilian(democratic and capitalist) and kacaan era(communism and dictatorship), it's Somalis who don't see any positive from it and refuse to revisit both eras due to it's terrible and bloody past. They know giving an African to much power always leads to abuse is well known. Decentralization is the only way forward and separating power and making the federal govt ceremonial.

V
These mps are from small qabils and represent nabar iyo naxdin & himilo qaran. This is the best they could come up with. No prominent members from either house lol

Afka laga sheego '70 aan nahay' fududaa. 70 gacan kuma haayaan ee 25ta ee la ordayaan aa laga furfura:pachah1: Barlamaanka waxu ka kooban yahay 275 xildhibaan iyo 52 senator. War trainka ka hor leexda!
Ery dispointed with murisade mps f*ck them all they are sign death for their clan

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Constitution = Law of the land you cannot be the most corrupt nepotistic loser and say you will change the alter the constitution.

Also it requires agreement, the country is split right now and teetering on balkanizing worse person and worse timing just forget about the constitution and steal the money you want begone by 2026 and not more Hawiyo president.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Constitution = Law of the land you cannot be the most corrupt nepotistic loser and say you will change the alter the constitution.

Also it requires agreement, the country is split right now and teetering on balkanizing worse person and worse timing just forget about the constitution and steal the money you want begone by 2026 and not more Hawiyo president.

Decide who U want dulmi darod, cawaanimo hawiye, cuqdud Isaaq. Doesn't matter who runs the country it will either have dulmi aspects if their darod, or cawaanimo aspects if their hawiye and if it's Isaaq cuqdud and revenge aspects shall they waste their presidency on.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Decide who U want dulmi darod, cawaanimo hawiye, cuqdud Isaaq. Doesn't matter who runs the country it will either have dulmi aspects if their darod, or cawaanimo aspects if their hawiye and if it's Isaaq cuqdud and revenge aspects shall they waste their presidency on.
Darood is a wide church politically, in terms of qabyalad I believe Somalis recognize even the most Qabilist Daroods are better for Somalia and Somalis in general than what we have now. But Darood are a wide church as I said and its not just in terms of qabyalad the quality of leadership and good governance comes from Darood nowhere else, all we require is a center mid to conservative Darood leader who isn't too qabilist, but also not a clueless one like Hamza. Farmaajo and Deni are the only ones I recognize as capable for the position, Deni had a big fat L last year but he made a quick turn around by not blocking SSC-Khatumo even though that situation isn't fully resolved he hasn't been as bad as previous PL president who totally blocked it.

Someone who is good for Darood the largest clan in Somalia is also good for Somalia, dadka kale qof iska gado is automatically getting black listed by me.

Jungle

VIP
FB_IMG_1710966962380.jpg

FB_IMG_1710967659389.jpg

FB_IMG_1710967676919.jpg

72 MPs including only 3 hiraab Sheikh Sharif, AAW and senile Dhabancad.
Some murusade notably Jacfar, Gugundhabe such as Macalimu & Gamadiid

The only darood present in the 72 are marexaan and someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

The rest are a whole lot of elaays, .5s and possibly smaller subs of the larger qabils

FB_IMG_1710967953631.jpg

Apparently Sharif who is leading these mps will speak tomorrow

Darood is a wide church politically, in terms of qabyalad I believe Somalis recognize even the most Qabilist Daroods are better for Somalia and Somalis in general than what we have now. But Darood are a wide church as I said and its not just in terms of qabyalad the quality of leadership and good governance comes from Darood nowhere else, all we require is a center mid to conservative Darood leader who isn't too qabilist, but also not a clueless one like Hamza. Farmaajo and Deni are the only ones I recognize as capable for the position, Deni had a big fat L last year but he made a quick turn around by not blocking SSC-Khatumo even though that situation isn't fully resolved he hasn't been as bad as previous PL president who totally blocked it.

Someone who is good for Darood the largest clan in Somalia is also good for Somalia, dadka kale qof iska gado is automatically getting black listed by me.

You sound very hypocritical. You lump all Hawiye together but then go on and state that Darood is a wide church when we all know Hawiye outnumber Darood in Somalia.

V
Ery dispointed with murisade mps f*ck them all they are sign death for their clan

kkk what have you noticed?