Somalia’s Historical Greatness?

Status
Not open for further replies.
historically-rich-countries.jpg

If Somalia was shaded what color do you think it would be? I’m not a 100% sure on the cultural and historical significance. You guys always use Latin alphabets to converse in your language so do you guys have no official written language? Cultural foods that are actually original? Is Somalia on the high rank when it comes to historical or cultural sides. I think it would be lack of history, average history, or the best it can be is not bad history. This is my opinion on this. So inform me.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Not bad history/great history, depends if we’re taking into account punt civilisation, then definitely great history.

Kratos

Sonder
How the f*ck is China just "great history"???? Ancient China is comparable to Ancient Greece and Egypt, not Uzbekistan and Ethiopia. Did you make this?

Apollo

VIP
This isn't scientific or done by peer-reviewed historians. It was made by a white Canadian traveler who may have his Eurocentric biases.

As for Somalia, it was largely a nomadic society for most of its history. This type of living was not conducive to the creation of a major civilization. See Mongolia (nomadic) to China (agricultural).

Kratos

Sonder
Sorry bro :drakelaugh: Ethiopia still has great history (compared to other Africans)
This isn't scientific or done by peer-reviewed historians. It was made by a white Canadian traveler who may have his Eurocentric biases.

As for Somalia, it was largely a nomadic society for most of its history. This type of living was not conducive to the creation of major civilization. Just compare Mongolia (nomadic) to China (agricultural).
Yeah I skimmed through the article, it's basically based on how "pretty" the place is.

As for Somalia, it was largely a nomadic society for most of its history. This type of living was not conducive to the creation of major civilization. Just compare Mongolia (nomadic) to China (agricultural).
So which color do you think Somalia belongs to?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Somalia In'sha'Allah will overrun Africa and the middle east by the end of this century.
You can brag all you want, but know that we are coming for all savages roaming this continent:mybusiness:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Probably red or tawny; we don't have any grand buildings, ancient archaeology sites, or any of that sort that would mark us out as a legendary historical powerhouse. Our way of life was fairly stagnant in the last millennia.

Also, you can really tell that whoever made that chart was either intentionally ignorant or a little racist on how he categorized countries with a significant history. Why is West Africa categorized as having an absent history yet there are hundreds of known African kingdoms that formerly inhabited the region?

Probably red or tawny; we don't have any grand buildings, ancient archaeology sites, or any of that sort that would mark us out as a legendary historical powerhouse. Our way of life was fairly stagnant in the last millennia.

Also, you can really tell that whoever made that chart was either intentionally ignorant or a little racist on how he categorized countries with a significant history. Why is West Africa categorized as having an absent history yet there are hundreds of known African kingdoms that formerly inhabited the region?
In reality let’s face it, have never done anything great in history except be slaves.

:mugshotman:No way Somali is way better than that. You know they were part of the Silk Road right? And they’re nomadic culture plus camels is an original aesthetic. I think Somalia will be a Great History. You better not be one of those pro black “Somalis” who try to degrade Somalia to be on par with negroes for similarity. If they were red they wouldn’t have their own language. Pretty sure every Afro Asiatic nation is blue. You’re probably West African yourself? :siilaanyosmile:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
:mugshotman:No way Somali is way better than that. You know they were part of the Silk Road right? And they’re nomadic culture plus camels is an original aesthetic. I think Somalia will be a Great History. You better not be one of those pro black “Somalis” who try to degrade Somalia to be on par with negroes for similarity. If they were red they wouldn’t have their own language. Pretty sure every Afro Asiatic nation is blue. You’re probably West African yourself? :siilaanyosmile:
Somalia all ways had civilizations both of our ancestors were part of the punt osv Somalia even went as far as conquering Maldives reaching China and the first African to translate Chinese in to a native African language like somali not to forget defeating Portugal

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
historically-rich-countries.jpg

If Somalia was shaded what color do you think it would be? I’m not a 100% sure on the cultural and historical significance. You guys always use Latin alphabets to converse in your language so do you guys have no official written language? Cultural foods that are actually original? Is Somalia on the high rank when it comes to historical or cultural sides. I think it would be lack of history, average history, or the best it can be is not bad history. This is my opinion on this. So inform me.
somalia or what is now called somalia is probably no diffrent then saudia arabia yemen or libya

and yes ancient history is a key factor here egypt ethiopia china india and europe like greace and italy would be historical powerhouses , ethiopia is probably our best representation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts