Somalia’s Historical Greatness?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If punt and thus egypt considered somalis have the greatest history second only to the semites(three major world religions) if considering only the last milenia somalis are above:bantu africa, madagascar, maldives (since we islamized them) latin america(they no longer speak their language and have been raped to oblivion.)

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
If punt and thus egypt considered somalis have the greatest history second only to the semites(three major world religions) if considering only the last milenia somalis are above:bantu africa, madagascar, maldives (since we islamized them) latin america(they no longer speak their language and have been raped to oblivion.)
punt wasnt somali it was spread across eritrea ethiopia and most of what became somalia
also axumites were not semites they were ethio semetic speaking cushites, somalia is as good as the arabs portoguese norwegians and even sweeden while ethiopia is a world power like russia china india europe or america , you have nothing to be ashamed of unlike the bantu nations

somalia or what is now called somalia is probably no diffrent then saudia arabia yemen or libya

and yes ancient history is a key factor here egypt ethiopia china india and europe like greace and italy would be historical powerhouses , ethiopia is probably our best representation

What has Ethiopia/habasha achieved historically speaking..

I believe that Somalis have achieved more than xabashta...

They are just glorified by their Christian friends,..thts all

punt wasnt somali it was spread across eritrea ethiopia and most of what became somalia
also axumites were not semites they were ethio semetic speaking cushites, somalia is as good as the arabs portoguese norwegians and even sweeden while ethiopia is a world power like russia china india europe or america , you have nothing to be ashamed of unlike the bantu nations
Are you saying puntites were tigre?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
:mugshotman:No way Somali is way better than that. You know they were part of the Silk Road right? And they’re nomadic culture plus camels is an original aesthetic. I think Somalia will be a Great History. You better not be one of those pro black “Somalis” who try to degrade Somalia to be on par with negroes for similarity. If they were red they wouldn’t have their own language. Pretty sure every Afro Asiatic nation is blue. You’re probably West African yourself? :siilaanyosmile:

th

> CAMelS arE An ORGINial aeSThetIC

Cool fact, but what criteria are we measuring by here on what's considered "good history"? Are we measuring by impressive lasting structures from a millennia ago, ancient improvements to daily life, and the impact of said nation's influence to neighboring countries? I'm not here to try and degrade Somalia, but rather I'm trying to be realistic about our historical accomplishments. Your national pride should not delude you of what's so clearly apparent.

P.S I don't think language is a criteria as Egypt is an Arabic-speaking country yet is categorized as having "explosive history".

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Are you saying puntites were tigre?
D3gV8U2XkAA7RuS.png

the punttites were not somali tigre or habesha please stop bringing you're ethnic crap in to history and stop calling everything Somali cause even Adal wasnt somali but a multi ethnic empire with harar as its capital ps this is about the kingdom and the royal family was somali

all these confusions have been peddled by confused somali nationalists

somalia or what is now called somalia is probably no diffrent then saudia arabia yemen or libya

and yes ancient history is a key factor here egypt ethiopia china india and europe like greace and italy would be historical powerhouses , ethiopia is probably our best representation
Don’t use Ethiopia for yourself. Abyssinia is not your history. Somalia has it’s separate history.

What has Ethiopia/habasha achieved historically speaking..

I believe that Somalis have achieved more than xabashta...

They are just glorified by their Christian friends,..thts all
Lmao wut? Ethiopia’s written language and Axum are no par with other ancient civilizations, you’re just jealous. :siilaanyolaugh:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Don’t use Ethiopia for yourself. Abyssinia is not your history. Somalia has it’s separate history.
never suggested that but the idea that somalis and habeshas are separate entities or separate races
is a damaging idea propped up with a lot of ignorance both somalis and habeshas are the same people thous they both share the same history in terms of the horn of Africa i dont proscribed to that idea that we are separate entities

never suggested that but the idea that somalis and habeshas are seperate enteties seperate races
is a damaging idea propped up with a lot of ignorance both somalis and habeshas are the same people thous they both share the same history in terms of the horn of africa i dont proscribed to that idea that we are separate entities
That’s like saying Japanese and Chinese are the same race so they must have the same history. Don’t be ridculous. You’re ancestors were not eating injera in the Simien Mountains. Don’t try to leech Abyssinia history for yourself. Somalia’s nation has it’s own history that is at it’s own level of historical significance.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
That’s like saying Japanese and Chinese are the same race so they must have the same history. Don’t be ridculous. You’re ancestors were not eating injera in the Simien Mountains. Don’t try to leech Abyssinia history for yourself. Somalia’s nation has it’s own history that is at it’s own level of historical significance.
Somalis are known not to leech of any history i only do it push a bond between the two nations i believe in unity between the two horn nations thats all, Japanese and Chinese people do have separate histories but they both consider each other to belong to the same race

the reason i use this picture was becosue of the anti habesha propoganda spouted on this site and to promote horn unity,
ps edit i was talking in terms of race ie whites vs bantus vs cushites including habeshas vs east asians like chinese or japanese vs arabs

strictly from a racial point of view

Somalis are known not to leech of any history i only do it push a bond between the two nations i believe in unity between the two horn nations thats all, Japanese and Chinese people do have separate histories but they both consider each other to belong to the same race

the reason i use this picture was becosue of the anti habesha propoganda spouted on this site and to promote horn unity,
ps edit i was talking in terms of race ie whites vs bantus vs cushites including habeshas vs east asians like chinese or japanese vs arabs

Okay so what color do you think Somalia as a nation is?

Land of punt was stretched out from Djibouti ogaden region somaliland and puntland nothing more sxb habesha were not a part of the land of punt that was our history we can promote cushitic unity without pushing for habesha to be in our history

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Land of punt was stretched out from Djibouti ogaden region somaliland and puntland nothing more sxb habesha were not a part of the land of punt that was our history we can promote cushitic unity without pushing for habesha to be in our history
dont forget eritrea, it was basicly eritrea djibouti eastern ethiopia and most of northern nd north west somalia so yes they were a part of it

Status
Not open for further replies.