Somali Youtuber ILHAN. A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Blade1 - These guys are clueless. They need to escape hooyo's dungeon and get some fresh air. :siilaanyolaugh: And they have the audacity to say she doesn't sound 'urban'. Give me a break.

@Blade1 - These guys are clueless. They need to escape hooyo's dungeon and get some fresh air. :siilaanyolaugh: And they have the audacity to say she doesn't sound 'urban'. Give me a break.
she speaks in measured volume....thats one of the biggest problem I seen with somalis in youtube. They are super loud and she is a lot less ghetto than the other ones on youtube

Muji

VIP
Lol she sounds posh?

Really?

Isn’t this how English is spoken unless you’re 15 and living in a ghetto :cosbyhmm:

Actually I’ve heard some of the Londoners here and let’s just say the less said the better :holeup:

Lol she sounds posh?

Really?

Isn’t this how English is spoken unless you’re 15 and living in a ghetto :cosbyhmm:

Actually I’ve heard some of the Londoners here and let’s just say the less said the better :holeup:
not by london somalis....I been there many times and Im always surprised how someone born in london can sound so ghetto. I came to uk in my late teens, so I will never pick up the accent. But I dont sound ghetto at all

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY

r u mad ive had somali girls facetime me screaming AM lyrics, she sounds cockney if anything

Muji

VIP
not by london somalis....I been there many times and Im always surprised how someone born in london can sound so ghetto. I came to uk in my late teens, so I will never pick up the accent. But I dont sound ghetto at all

Late teens?

Do you pronounce your Ps with Bs

Not to sound racist but I hate that Somali fob accent.

One of the guys who I won’t mention from London sounds like an angry Jamaican woman and ironically he is also part of the ‘we are not black’ crowd. My friend @GoldmanSachs knows who I’m talking about.:chrisfreshhah:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Late teens?

Do you pronounce your Ps with Bs

Not to sound racist but I hate that Somali fob accent.

One of the guys who I won’t mention from London sounds like an angry Jamaican woman and ironically he is also part of the ‘we are not black’ crowd. My friend @GoldmanSachs knows who I’m talking about.:chrisfreshhah:
well I could speak english before I came here and people say I have american accent. I speak clean english with no slang. They teach you english from the age of 10 in sverige

:siilaanyosmile:Fear not. I will create an anti-aging line specially formulated for you. In the meantime, here, take this magic beard-cutting device (hands over razor) and voila - you look 10 years younger.
thanks but nothing will work trust me. It will grow after 2 weeks. i even hair on my fricking toes and fingers. no formula can take away this habaar. It goes way back to banu hashim arab daddy

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
r u mad ive had somali girls facetime me screaming AM lyrics, she sounds cockney if anything

:comeon: Brother, please!

And @Knowles I was born and raised in North America. What did you expect I would sound like? An exemplary example of effective integration in the host nation, lol, caadi iska dhiig.

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I don't even want to hear that word 'black' used in relation with us, we should have no association with it.

Cushitic are non existent people
May Bantus continue screwing yall:trumpsmirk:

You said blacks don't crack you already know that's going to start some problems. I do not identify as black I identify first as Somali second cushites thirdly African. Don't reduce me to a color you half breed cushites. I know where I am from, and I know my dhaqhan so I'll say xalimoo don't crack.
:mybusiness:

Somalis are more black than African Americans:mybusiness:
Embrace your melanin :rejoice:

Black don’t crack:ehh:
the-old-man-with-black-skin-4272x2848_38792.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts