Somali Youtuber ILHAN. A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
30 years old and she looks like that :ooh::banderas::banderas::banderas::ahh::ahh::ahh: time to subscribe. Edit: she is married :jcoleno: what a lucky farax:kanyehmm:
She had a fear of bees. So do I.
Especially wasps and hornets. Those fuckers just exist to terrorize people man. They look scary as shit.

I don’t feel comfortable with them flying around me.

I have never been stung so I don’t know if I’m allergic to them

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
30 years old and she looks like that :ooh::banderas::banderas::banderas::ahh::ahh::ahh: time to subscribe. Edit: she is married :jcoleno: what a lucky farax:kanyehmm:
Yes his name is sharmarke
Edit: never mind she already said and they seem kinda cadaan.
She's a good housewife, pretty, sounds smart atleast.
Good pick for sharmarke

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
You guys are unrealistic. I'm 30 and I still look like I'm in my 20s. Do you even see Somali women in real life?:mjlol:
Wallahi I've never seen an old looking 30 year old somali these guys are comparing her to other ethnicities that age like banana

She looks qurux. But why are people suprised that she is 30. Let's be honest she looks her age unless your cadaan than don't worry about aging those mfs age in such a horrible way.

nice to hear a non ghetto sounding somali female
wallahi that was my first thought....london girls normally sound so ghetto and loud. Even if its 2 of them talking next to each other they seem to always scream and everyone hear their conversation. This one seem to carry herself like a lady which is rare

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
im the opposite I grew a beard when I wwas 15. Now I have much body hair so that I look like a 40 yo arab taxi driver. :mjcry:

:siilaanyosmile:Fear not. I will create an anti-aging line specially formulated for you. In the meantime, here, take this magic beard-cutting device (hands over razor) and voila - you look 10 years younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending