Somali youtuber ElmiTV got married

Kezira

disneylanders
He is a patriotic somalilander. He wants somaliland to gain independence. I don't know wich qabiil he is but problably isaaq.
Yes my neighbour who is Jeegaan wants Somaliland to gain independence and recognition too, but chickens can't fly.

My hooyo is from somalia and my Abo (aun) was from somaliland. I support somaliland but at the same time I love all somali people. I secretly wish all somali people could reunite and stopp all this qabiil bullshit. If I told this to my abo side of the family they would probably call me faqash non stop. Lol they dislike somali southernes because of the civil war.

My hooyo is from somalia and my Abo (aun) was from somaliland. I support somaliland but at the same time I love all somali people. I secretly wish all somali people could reunite and stopp all this qabiil bullshit. If I told this to my abo side of the family they would probably call me ****** non stop. Lol they dislike somali southernes because of the civil war.
I feel you. Apart from different qabils having their traditions and stuff. The conflict never made sense to me.

Trending