do you think sspotters actually do drugs like some claim to?

• yes

Votes: 27 65.9%
  • haram!

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • no

Votes: 11 26.8%

• Total voters
this is too much to handle
1586920139764.png

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
That sounds like pavlov’s experiment in which you train a dog to drool over a bell.

dogs are haram tho I think that’s why we all act like sheeps is what I got from that

Yes, it is Pavlovian. If you tell people to shut up and not denounce sin- if they continually come across sin and they don't react to it, they just ignore it, if they do this repeatedly they will become increasingly desensitized to sin.

Basically, it's grooming people to accept sin and be comfortable with it.

We should at the very least denounce it in our heart.

I think if you're older it may be easier to understand. I'm not sure how old you are but I think it's different for Zoomers. What was considered acceptable in the early 2000's was different than what's considered acceptable today. People who are way older I think will understand it in a way better than a millennial like myself.

I mean for example.... if you live in a time and place where if someone says they are an atheist, the people become furious and grab their torches and pitchforks..... or you can report them to the authorities and local law enforcement shows up..... if you live in an environment like that, can you imagine how the common person will view atheism? I doubt they're going to view it as just another way of thinking.... they think of atheism and they might shudder, thinking atheists are a sort of epitome of evil.....

whereas today it's considered acceptable for an atheist to walk around with a t-shirt that says "religion is stupid" and be proudly, openly atheist......

when I was a kid, the people would have been super hostile to someone like that.... I'm not saying he'd be harmed but he'd be seriously disapproved of.......

another example is teenage girls getting pregnant by random men....

in earlier times I think as recently as the 50's..... a teenage girl getting pregnant out of wedlock was a scandal.... it was considered a huge shame and despised......

society and individuals should intensely disapprove of sin.......

if drinking alcohol or doing drugs is considered a huge scandal and it is very strongly disapproved, people will be less likely to engage in such behavior

smoking weed was considered a big deal before..... now it's seen as though it's nothing

but how does society view weed now? if you smoke weed it makes you "cool"..... smoking weed, zina, using profanity, etc. are not considered shameful behavior..... they are considered to make a person "cool"

and now weed is being legalized and tons of people are smoking it

smoking weed, zina, drinking alcohol, etc.

all these things should be stigmatized

on an individual level and societal level, these things shouldn't be seen and the reaction is to think the person is exercising some sort of "freedom"

the correct response should be to hate such behavior and for there to be a general social stigma as well as laws penalizing such behavior

this is part of how a conservative social order is implemented....

this is why " shaming," for example, is so important.... any healthy society practices " shaming".... only an unhealthy and degenerate society doesn't and this neglect of society's duty to shame s facilitates the degeneration of society

the feminist platform against " shaming" is part of an agenda that will destroy society just so some selfish harlots can sleep with random dudes

you can do your part by being opposed to behavior

(just an example)

Trending