Somali world: Somali girl says Somali men should marry 4 wives each after massacre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Mogadishu is already high populated. Besides it is not about quantity but quality.

22492015_1505238149574503_6747571226316568260_n.jpg

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Mogadishu is already high populated. Besides it is not about quantity but quality.

22492015_1505238149574503_6747571226316568260_n.jpg
It’s not making anything better all those 4 wives expect Adeleast 5 kids each that’s going to make the population boom even more your idiot :mahubowtf: besides that polygamy is disgusting

I accept the call to marry 4 wives. Indeed we are going through a genocide:lawd:

Is it me or are girls in the no suitable for marriage and raising children? Maybe ive been out the game for a while but they i don't recognise waxaan socda. Girls back are seem so more wife material and pleasant. Plus their threshold for taking disappointment, pain and going through financial struggle is 1000x greater than these lot.

Somali girls back home understand you dont get a complete man unless he is over 50. Waxaan ceerta lqgu kooriyey don't. If you a young farax on the come up best go home.

And now they are demanding that we marry 4 each:mjkkk:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I accept the call to marry 4 wives. Indeed we are going through a genocide:lawd:

Is it me or are girls in the no suitable for marriage and raising children? Maybe ive been out the game for a while but they i don't recognise waxaan socda. Girls back are seem so more wife material and pleasant. Plus their threshold for taking disappointment, pain and going through financial struggle is 1000x greater than these lot.

Somali girls back home understand you dont get a complete man unless he is over 50. Waxaan ceerta lqgu kooriyey don't. If you a young farax on the come up best go home.

And now they are demanding that we marry 4 each:mjkkk:

the good lord blessed us by opening up the hearts and minds of girls back home.:rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts