Somali world: Somali girl says Somali men should marry 4 wives each after massacre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
:gucciwhat::liberaltears:

u go man, go for the dark skin girls :pachah1::salute:

It is my secret fetish it is called "the white man's fetish". That is why I like southern girls.

bria-myles-and-boyfriend2.png

I'm actually starting to think we will be forced to take on more wives, the ratios are overwhelmingly in our favour as of right now and in a few years who knows how lopsided it can get. :manny:

So brothers let us rejoice as good times are indeed ahead of us :samwelcome:

TY! And the minder (the Muslim equivalent to Tinder) thing is not shade. I’ve got South Asian friends who married people they met on that app. I’m going to be brave and try Muzzmatch or Minder myself one of these days. Lmao. Pakistani/arab dudes love me so imma have to swipe a lot to find a geeljire.
u lightskin?

TY! And the minder (the Muslim equivalent to Tinder) thing is not shade. I’ve got South Asian friends who married people they met on that app. I’m going to be brave and try Muzzmatch or Minder myself one of these days. Lmao. Pakistani/arab dudes love me so imma have to swipe a lot to find a geeljire.

Tbh abayo macaan like malawax iyo malaab (no sonkor, cuz its bad for you), I don't like those apps cuz i'm a private person. I don't want to be caught slipping on those apps.

I don't like South Asian or Arab Muslim girls. I would f*** them but I don't like them due to their racism and anti-black culture.

I only love Somali women. I like skinny, slim-thick, and BBW Somali women. I don't have a problem marrying Somali women past 25 or past 30. The only issue I have with Somali women is they're ridiculous mehr prices in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending