Somali world: Somali girl says Somali men should marry 4 wives each after massacre

Status
Not open for further replies.
She use to be very pro Somaliland when she joined but then she realized Sland is no different than the rest of Somalia aka third world hellholes Lol.
no i actually realised that when i went back. as the plane was flying over hargeisa, all i saw was a dusty little tuulo and i had the urge to hijack the plane and turn it back around :farmajoyaab:

Bohol

VIP
no i actually realised that when i went back. as the plane was flying over hargeisa, all i saw was a dusty little tuulo and i had the urge to hijack the plane and turn it back around :farmajoyaab:

lol sometimes it is good to experience third world life and how people backhome live. We
take a lot of things for granted in the west such as fast internet and flushing toilets.

:russ:

lol sometimes it is good to experience third world life and how people backhome live. We
take a lot of things for granted in the west such as fast internet and flushing toilets.

:russ:

i totally forgot about the river of shit under each households toilet.

i was unlucky enough to experience the removal process :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

Bohol

VIP
i totally forgot about the river of shit under each households toilet.

i was unlucky enough to experience the removal process :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

All qurbo joog girls don't like it because a snake or baranbaro can come out of the hole like a horror movie scene lol. Which neighborhood was this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending